剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
while you're lying your ass off.
保持平稳的心跳
Why would I lie?
我为什么要说谎
Because maybe you're not who you say you are.
因为也许你并不是你嘴上说的这样
Okay.
好吧
In the fourth grade you had an inhaler,
在四年级的时候 你有哮喘
I had one too.
我也一样
I remember this day
我还记得那天
where I ended up in the nurse's office
我因为哮喘病发
with an asthma attack. A bad one.
进了医院 非常严重
I was waiting to be taken to the ER.
我在等着被推进急诊室
You were waiting for the Principal.
你在等校长
You told me what would happen
你告诉我 因为哮喘进入急诊室后
when you go to the ER for asthma.
会发生些什么
How they give you oxygen, an IV of prednisone.
他们会给你吸氧 静脉注射强的松
You made it sound easy.
你的语气很轻松
Like everything would be okay.
让我感觉一切都会没事
I've been by myself this whole time.
这段时间我一直是一个人
Everybody knows that lone wolves,
大家都知道孤狼
they don't make it on their own.
无法自己存活
I swear I'm that same kid from fourth grade.
我发誓我还是四年级时的我
I was hoping you are too.
我希望你也一样
I better not be late for class.
我得去上课了
You're not the only ones
作为新来的
I need to make a good impression on.
我要给大家留好印象
No. Don't give me that look.
不 别这么看我
We have to give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes.
没证据之前 先相信他吧
Not this time. All right.
不行 这次不一样
I'm right.
相信我
There's something off about him. I can feel it.
我能感觉到 他有些地方不太对劲
Lydia's the psychic. Not you.
莉迪亚才是灵媒 你不是
She's not psychic. She's a Banshee. Okay?
她不是灵媒 她是报丧女妖 好吗
There's a difference.
这是两码事
Yeah.
好吧
I know what parasomnia is, Mom.
我知道什么是深眠状态 妈妈
But what about the feathers?
可那些羽毛怎么解释
People with night terrors have done far stranger things
有梦游症的人做出过比吃掉枕头
than eating their own pillows.
更加离奇的事情
And anyway, I already told her to take the rest of the day off,
我已经让她今天请假了
but she said she didn't want to miss the first day.
但是她说不想错过第一天
Let me try.
让我试试
I don't have any more classes.
我没课了
I can take her home and talk to her.
我可以把她载回家和她谈谈
Lydia, she's having trouble sleeping.
莉迪亚 她是睡眠有问题
If she needs help beyond that,
如果她还需要更多的帮助
we'll find her professional help.
我们会给她找专业人士
Got it?
明白吗
I couldn't agree more.
我很同意
I don't see any signs of an attempted forced entry.
我没有发现强行进入的痕迹
The latch seems okay.
门锁看上去没有问题
You said something about birds, Tracy?
你提到过鸟 特蕾西
The bird was at the skylight.
那只鸟在天窗上
The one that woke me up.
吵醒了我
Can I take a look?
我能看一下吗
Tracy, you said the skylight was sealed for weatherproofing.
特蕾西 你说天窗为了防雨被封死了
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么
Anything?
有发现吗
No. Nothing.
不 没什么
Ease into it, Malia.
开慢点 玛丽亚
Easy does it.
慢点开
Okay, I think we're all good for today.
好了 今天就先这样吧
Yeah.
好
How did I do?
我的表现怎么样
There's room for improvement.
还有提升的空间
So you found something? Another signature.
你发现什么了吗 签名不一样
This is Theo's dad's signature
这是西奥爸爸
on a speeding ticket from eight years ago.
在八年前的一张超速罚单上的签名
And this is his dad's signature on a transfer form
这是他老爸在几天前签的
to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago.
他转到比肯山高中的转学表格
How did you get his transfer form?
你是怎么拿到转学表格的
You didn't break into the Administration Office?
你不会是溜进学院教务处了吧
No, I did not break into the Administration Office.
没有 我没有溜进学院教务处
Okay, I might have broken into the Administration Office.
好吧 我溜进了学院教务处
Can we just focus on the signatures, please?
能不能先讨论下签名的事
They're different.
这两个不一样
They're sort of different.
确实有点不一样
They're completely different. Come on. Look.
完全不一样好吗 拜托 好好看看
The garlands don't match,
笔迹并不吻合
the undulations of the sinuous stroke are totally off.
弯曲的地方完全是不一样的
And look, look at this.
看 看这个
Perfect example of the criminal tremor.
这就是典型的犯罪颤抖
So now, Theo is Theo,
所以西奥是本人
but his parents aren't his parents?
但他的父母却不是他的真父母
Someone's not someone.
肯定有人是冒牌货
And when I figure out who that someone really is,
等我查出来那个人的真实身份
someone's in big trouble.
他就倒大霉了
But no one's done anything wrong.
不过也没人干坏事啊
Yet.
目前还没有
If Theo's parents are both psychotic killers
如果西奥的父母都是变♥态♥杀手
then obviously, we should not trust him, right?
那么很显然 我们不能相信他 对吧
My parents are Peter and the Desert Wolf.
我的父母是皮特和荒野之狼
Okay...
好吧
It's fine. You know what?
算了 算了
I'll figure it out myself. Right?
我自己去查吧 好吧
I don't need you or you or you.
我不需要你 或者你 或者你
I don't need anyone.
我谁都不需要
What's a criminal tremor?
什么是犯罪颤抖
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
I can't do anything official right now,
我现在还不能采取什么措施
but I can come back after my shift tonight
不过我下了夜班后可以过来
and watch the house for a couple of hours.
然后监视几个小时
I'll keep you company.
我可以陪你
I think I'll be okay.
我一个人可以
But this is your own time.
可这是你自己的时间
I wouldn't do it if I didn't think something strange was going on.
我这样做是因为确实有疑点
I also owe you. For what?
而且我还欠你人情呢 什么人情
Three weeks of digging through
整整研究了三个星期的
every piece of old literature and mythology
旧文学和神话学
trying to figure out the something strange going on with me.
为了弄明白我到底出了什么状况
But we never figured it out.
可是我们一直没弄明白
I'll bring you coffee.
我会给你带咖啡的
Don't you have school tomorrow?
你明天不用上课吗
One class.
就一节课
How can you only have one class?
你怎么会只有一节课
I had enough credits to graduate last year.
我去年的学分就足够毕业了
And I will bring you coffee
如果我愿意的话
at midnight if I want to.
我会在午夜给你带咖啡来
Medium Americano.
中度烘培的美式咖啡
Black.
不加牛奶
I told you he was up to something.
我就知道他肯定不简单
We just spent three hours
我们已经花了三个小时
watching this dude play video games in his bedroom.
看这家伙在他卧室里打游戏了
He better be out here covering up a mass murder.
他最好是要去为多重谋杀罪行掩盖证据的
Let's find out.
我们去看看吧
You still got his scent?
你还能闻到他的味吧
Don't need it.
不需要了
What? What's wrong?
怎么 怎么了
I forgot, I was supposed to meet Mason at the school gym.
我忘了 我跟梅森约好在学校体育馆见的
Okay, why didn't you just tell him?
那你为什么不告诉他呢
Tell him what? Anything.
告诉他什么 什么都行
I can't just tell him anything. Why not?
我不能告诉他 为什么不能
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表