剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Come on.
走吧
We're getting crushed.
我们输惨了
It's okay.
没事
All we need to do is give the others enough time.
我们只要给其他人创造足够时间
Like I said. No one's getting hurt.
我说了 没人会受伤
Except for us.
除了我们
Kira...
吉良
God...
天啊
Won't you stop? What are you doing?
别打了 你在干什么
Friend of yours? Girlfriend.
你朋友吗 我女朋友
Kira...
吉良
Stop.
住手
Kira!
吉良
Kira!
吉良
Oh, my god.
天啊
What did I do?
我刚做了什么
Time out.
时间到
We need more time. You got to stop scoring.
我们还需要些时间 你们不能再得分了
You don't think I've been trying?
你以为我不想吗
You guys suck. You suck so bad,
你们好烂 烂得离谱
it's impossible to lose against you.
我们不可能输给你们
So what are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么办
Try not sucking.
别这么烂
I'm with you.
我支持你
What?
什么
I'm with you. All of you.
我支持你 你们所有人
Why?
为什么
Because you're right about Scott.
因为你对斯科特的判断是对的
Whatever happens next...
无论之后发生什么
I want to be with you.
我都想和你在一起
Something's wrong. I don't think Malia's got all the vans.
出问题了 玛丽亚好像没搞定全部转播车
Then we'll get her more time.
那我们多给她些时间
How the hell are we going to do that?
我们到底该怎么做
We'll even up the score.
我们要追平比分
Once again... How the hell are we going to do that?
再问一下 我们到底该怎么做
Just get me the ball.
把球传给我就好
You really think you're going to make a difference, don't you?
你真以为自己能扭转乾坤 是吗
Who are you trying to save out here?
你想救谁
A bunch of random people?
一堆路人吗
Your little high school friends?
还是你的高中小朋友们
Set.
准备
This is a good start.
这势头不错
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
How is Parrish dead?
帕里什怎么会死了呢
He's a body. A means to an end.
他只是一具躯壳 是达到目的的手段
I am beyond life and death. I am infinite.
我超越生死 我是永恒的
I have no use for your deputy.
我不需要你们的副警长
But we do. We need him.
但我们需要 我们需要他
Your deputy won't kill the beast.
你们的副警长杀不掉野兽
Neither will you.
你也不行
I'm a harbinger of death too.
我也是死亡预言者
I know people are going to die.
我知道有人要死了
And if you do not let Parrish in,
如果你不让帕里什回来
He will die too.
他也会死
You'll die!
你也会死
You have a chance with Parrish.
你和帕里什一起还有机会
You need him.
你需要他
Lydia, tell him to remember.
莉迪亚 让他回忆
What?
什么
Tell him to remember the moment Parrish died.
让他回忆帕里什死的时候
When did he die?
他什么时候死的
When I was born.
我出生的时候
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I know who I am.
我知道我是谁
I know what I have to do.
我知道我需要做什么了
I have to leave.
我必须离开
That's overtime!
加时赛
Get up, idiot.
起来 白♥痴♥
We could win this thing.
我们能赢
You want to do this now? Fine.
你想现在了断吗 好吧
It's him, isn't it?
就是他 对吗
That's the one.
就是那个人
We're back up.
恢复了
Perfect. This thing's a nail-biter.
太好了 这比赛僵持不下
Let's roll tape.
我们开录吧
Should've stayed in rehab.
真应该留在康复中心的
Oh god, what was that?
天呐 那是什么
Something bad. Very bad.
糟糕的东西 很糟糕
Liam. Liam, wait!
利亚姆 利亚姆 等等
What... what was that?
那...那是什么
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表