剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Hayden.
海登
She's gone.
她死了
Hayden died a few minutes ago.
海登几分钟前死了
She's gone.
她死了
Scott...
斯科特
What happened?
怎么回事
It's the supermoon.
超级月亮的影响
It was just... Bad timing.
只是... 时机不对
I mean, seriously. You couldn't have waited five minutes?
开玩笑吗 你就不能再等五分钟吗
I should've stayed.
我该留下的
I should've made sure.
我该确保万无一失
Because now you have to kill me yourself.
因为你现在得亲自杀我了
They're still mine.
他们仍然属于我
Maybe not yet, but they'll come around.
也许现在没有 但终究会觉醒
Not for you.
但不是为你
They're not like you.
他们不像你
They never will be.
他们绝不会跟你一样
Because I'm a chimera?
因为我是只奇美拉
Because I'm not a real werewolf?
因为我不是真的狼人
Because you're barely even human.
因为你连人都不算
Scott! Scott!
斯科特 斯科特
No, no, no, no, no, no, no...
不 不 不
Okay.
好吧
What...
怎么
One, two, three, four, five... What are you doing?
一 二 三 四 五 你在干什么
six, seven, eight...
六 七 八...
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Bringing him back.
救活他
But his... his heart. He...
但他的心脏 他...
he hasn't had a pulse in over 15 minutes.
他已经一刻钟没心跳了
You can't bring someone back that's...
你无法救活一个...
He's not someone. He's my son.
他不是普通人 他是我儿子
And he's an Alpha.
他还是阿♥拉♥法狼
And he's too strong to die like this!
他这么强 不可能就这样死了
Come on!
起来
Open your eyes and look at me, okay?
睁开眼睛看着我 行吗
Come on. Breathe, baby. Breathe.
快 呼吸 宝贝 呼吸
Melissa, it's... Shut up!
麦丽莎 这... 闭嘴
He's too strong to die like this.
他这么强 不可能就这样死了
Come on. You can do this. You're an alpha.
起来 你能行 你可是阿尔法狼
You're an alpha.
你可是阿尔法狼
Come on, Scott. Roar.
加油 斯科特 咆哮啊
Come on!
起来
Come on, Scott. Roar!
加油 斯科特 咆哮啊
I've never done this before, Lydia.
我从没这样做过 莉迪亚
I know how dangerous it is.
我知道这风险有多大
- But it's a risk we have to take. - No, no, don't!
-但这风险我必须冒 -不 不要
What do you think, Lydia?
你觉得怎样 莉迪亚
Am I doing it right?
我做对了吗
Yes, I see it...
是 我看到了
I can see it.
我能看到
I lost, mom.
我失败了 妈
Every leader suffers loss.
胜败乃兵家常事
Sometimes more than you think is bearable.
忍♥让的力量比你想象的强大
But this time, I lost everyone.
但这次我输掉了所有人
You'll get them back.
你会赢回他们的
You have to.
你必须做到
Why would they come back?
他们为什么会回来
Because you're their leader.
因为你是他们的头领
And even when a leader thinks they have nothing left to give,
就算头领觉得自己一无所有
There's still one thing.
但还剩下一样东西
Hope.
就是希望
Give them hope.
给他们希望
Come on, Lydia.
快点 莉迪亚
Come on.
跟上
Watch this, Lydia.
好好看 莉迪亚
You think you lost your mind?
你以为你疯了吗
Well, watch this!
好好看着
What... what's happening?
怎么... 回事
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm your Alpha.
我是你们的阿尔法狼
And all of you...
而你们...
all of you belong to me.
你们都属于我
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表