剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Because I haven't...
因为我还没有...
I haven't told him everything.
我什么都没告诉过他
Still? We said it was okay.
那又怎样 没事啊
Yeah, I know, but it's not that easy.
我知道 不过没那么简单
It's a lot to accept.
不太好接受
He watched my dad blow up a Berserker with a land mine.
他目睹了我爸爸用地雷炸死了狂暴战士
I think the groundwork's been pretty thoroughly laid for acceptance.
有这个做基础 他的承受力不会差
Scott and I have been through this. Okay?
我和斯科特也经历过这种事 好吧
More than once.
而且不止一次
It's always been better when they know.
让他们知道总是好的
But what if he freaks out?
他要是被吓到了怎么办
What if he doesn't want to talk to me?
他要是不想跟我说话了怎么办
What if he tries to stab me with something silver?
他要是用银的东西捅我怎么办
Or what if...
又或者...
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
I...
我
There he is.
他在那
Hurry up. Stop screwing around.
快点 别乱来了
Try and get his scent.
试着闻一下他的气味
Get anything?
闻到什么了吗
Soap.
香皂
It's nice. It smells good.
不错 挺好闻的
Not his soap, his emotional state.
不是香皂味 是他的情绪状态
Chemosignals, remember?
化学信♥号♥♥ 记得吗
Oh, yeah. Okay.
好吧
He's sad.
他很伤心
He's sad?
他很伤心吗
Well, not just sad...
不仅仅是伤心
It's more like grief.
更像是悼念
Grief?
悼念
Oh, my God!
天啊
Go! We have to go. What? Why?
走 我们得走了 什么 为什么
Go! Right now. Just go.
走 就现在 快走
That's the bridge where they found his sister.
那座桥是他们找到他姐姐的地方
What sister?
什么姐姐
The one that got lost and died from exposure.
那个失踪了 后来被曝尸荒野的
He's leaving a flower for her.
他在给她献花
That doesn't sound evil. I know.
听上去不邪恶 对啊
What you guys doing?
你们在干嘛
Why do I get the feeling this kid's tougher than he looks?
为什么我感觉这孩子比看上去更猛
Only when we let him off his leash.
我们不管着他 他就很猛
Stiles, we were in Little League together.
斯泰尔斯 我们曾经一起参加少年棒球协会
Why are you so suspicious of me?
为什么你这么怀疑我
Because of these.
因为这些
One's a speeding ticket signed by your dad eight years ago.
一份是八年前你♥爸♥爸签的超速罚单
The other one's a signature on a transfer form to Beacon High.
另一份是他交给比肯高中的转学表
They're different.
两份文件上的签名不一样
Yeah, they do look a little different.
的确看上去有点不同
No, they're totally different.
不是有点 是完全不一样
Signed by two different people.
是两个不同的人签的
So my dad's not my dad?
所以我爸不是我爸了吗
Like he's an imposter?
是个冒名顶替的人吗
Yeah, something like that.
是的 差不多
Who do you think I am?
那你觉得我是谁
We don't know yet.
我们还不清楚
Want me to give you a DNA sample or something?
要我给你DNA样本还是别的什么吗
No. I don't have anything from the fourth grade to match it to.
不用 我没有你四年级时的东西 无法比对
You know, Stiles,
你知道吗 斯泰尔斯
I came back here for Scott...
我是回来找斯科特的没错
...but I also came back for you.
但我也是回来找你的
Someone like you.
像你一样的人
Someone who's willing to walk into the woods
能为了保护自己的朋友
in the middle of the night to protect his friends.
愿意夜闯森林
I don't have anyone like that,
而我没有这样的朋友
but Scott does.
但斯科特有
You all do.
你们都有
I know I'm in the right place.
我知道我来对了地方
I'm meant to be here.
我注定了要来这里
I'm meant to be part of this pack.
我注定要成为这个族群的一员
I think it's pretty secure now.
这样应该很安全了
Look, I've got to meet a client at the courthouse. Okay?
我要去法♥院♥见一个委托人
But I'll be back soon.
但我很快就回来
I won't let anything happen to you.
我不会让你出事的
Find anything?
有什么发现吗
Nope.
没有
I fell in a hole.
我掉进了一个坑
It was the bridge where his sister died, wasn't it?
是他姐姐死去的那座桥 对吗
Yes, it was. Very embarrassing.
是的 太尴尬了
So we are gonna leave now.
所以我们现在就走
Son of a...
我去...
Liam, just do me a favor,
利亚姆 帮我个忙
get in the car and turn the ignition when I say.
上车 我说可以了你就打火
Stiles? Be with you in a sec.
斯泰尔斯 等会儿
Try it.
试一下
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Yes. Okay, we followed him out here.
好吧 是的 我们跟踪了他
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
That I'm a stalker, huh?
说我是个跟踪狂吗
That I'm crazy, totally paranoid?
我疯了 妄想症吗
None of this is new information.
这些我都听腻了
Now you're gonna try to
现在你愿意
at least give him the benefit of the doubt?
在没证据前相信他了吗
I give people the benefit of the doubt.
我会相信别人
I've given a lot of benefit to a lot of people.
我之前经常无条件相信别人
Like Derek?
比如德里克吗
Kira?
吉良
Liam?
利亚姆
I was right about Peter.
我对皮特的怀疑是对的
Try it again.
再试试
You know, I bet you still think
你肯定还觉得
that there's something about him that can be saved.
皮特有值得被拯救的地方
Maybe.
可能吧
Try it again.
再试
Why can't you trust anyone?
你为什么谁都不信
Because you trust everyone!
因为你谁都信
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'm fine.
我没事
You could've broken it. It's not broken.
手可能伤了 没有
Let me see it. I'm fine.
我看看 我没事
Let me see it.
让我看看
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Oh, no, you're not late. You missed it.
不 你不是迟到 你根本没来
I worked out.
我锻炼了
For two hours.
两个小时
Yeah, I know. I forgot.
我知道 我忘了
And I'm gonna tell you why.
而且我会告诉你原因
Actually, I'm gonna tell you a lot of things.
其实我还要告诉你许多事
A lot of hard to believe things.
许多难以置信的事
Really hard to believe.
真的很难以置信
There's a wolf. Yeah, I'm getting to that.
有只狼 没错 我刚要说
No. There's a wolf right behind you.
不 真有只狼就在你身后
That's a wolf.
真是只狼啊
There's something I gotta tell you.
我有事要跟你说
You're a werewolf.
你是狼人
So, how come you never told me why you want to go to UC Davis?
你怎么从没跟我说你为什么想去加大戴维斯分校
It's a really good school.
学校很不错啊
Not too far from the Bay Area.
离旧金山湾区也不远
It also has the best program
还有最好的生物科学
for biological and physical sciences.
和自然科学项目
Perfect for someone who wants to be a veterinarian.
很适合想当兽医的人
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表