剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
about those talons sitting in that jar over there.
那罐子里鹰爪的秘密
I may be blind,
我也许看不见
but my other senses paint a very detailed picture.
但我的其他感觉能够描绘出很精确的画面
I know the talons were created by The Dread Doctors.
我知道鹰爪是恐怖博士创造的
So what?
那又怎样
So Theo believes he can fit them onto his own claws
西奥以为他能把那些鹰爪
like a couple of press-on nails?
像戴护甲一样戴到自己手上
Use them to siphon the power from the beast?
用它们吸取野兽的力量吗
Good luck with that.
祝你们好运
What do you mean?
你什么意思
The Dread Doctors would have
恐怖博士给这些
designed those talons with a specific frequency.
鹰爪设定了一个特殊的频率
For a specific person.
特定的人才能佩戴
As a genetic chimera yourself,
你身为一个奇美拉
I would've thought you'd understand
我还以为你能明白
how often the body rejects an organ.
身体会经常排斥移植器官
Especially from an outside donor.
尤其是源于非亲属捐赠者
If he puts them on, then...
如果他戴上鹰爪 那么
Yes, Hayden. They'll kill him.
没错 海登 它们会杀死他
Guys, we're running out of time.
伙计们 我们没时间了
We can't. The mountain ash. It's too much.
我们不行 花楸灰太多了
Hit me.
打我
What?
什么
Hit me.
打我
I'll get angry then I'll get stronger.
我愤怒时会变强
Hit him. Hit him!
打他 快打他
I tried to take your powers.
我想要夺走你的力量
I tried to kill you.
我想杀掉你
Hit me.
打我啊
He also left you for dead.
他还对你见死不救
I wanted you dead.
我想让你死
Do it again.
再来
It's gotta be harder than that.
得再狠点
Do it!
来呀
Do it!
使劲
Yeah!
这就对了
You angry?
你愤怒吗
Let's do this.
来吧
Stiles, go.
斯泰尔斯 快去
Only two minutes.
只有两分钟了
Stiles...
斯泰尔斯
You can't be here.
你不能来这
You're going to die if you stay.
你留下来会死的
All of you.
你们所有人
Those guards shouldn't be there.
这些保安不该出现的
We could get past them.
我们可以冲出去
We could.
我们是可以
But we don't want to set off any alarm until Lydia is out.
但莉迪亚出来前 我们不能触发警报
Perimeter security, check in, please.
外♥围♥安保 请汇报情况
Perimeter, do you copy?
外♥围♥安保 收到吗
Stiles, he's coming.
斯泰尔斯 他来了
Lydia, I'm not leaving you here.
莉迪亚 我不会把你丢在这
You have to.
你必须走
Stiles, go.
斯泰尔斯 快走
Please.
求你了
Visiting hours are well past over.
探访时间早就过了
We're not here to visit.
我们不是访客
We're here for Lydia Martin.
我们要带走莉迪亚·马丁
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello, this is Natalie Martin.
你好 我是娜塔莉·马丁
I need to see my daughter immediately.
我需要立刻见我的女儿
Open the gate.
开门
It's started.
开始了
We need to get you out of here.
我得带你离开这
What about the others?
那其他人呢
They should already be back at the morgue. Let's go.
他们应该已经回停尸房♥了 走吧
Stay focused, Lydia.
集中精力 莉迪亚
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
I've amplified your abilities.
我增强了你的能力
Something that might just save the lives of your friends.
这很可能会拯救你朋友们的性命
Theo and Hayden. They found it.
西奥和海登 他们发现它了
They were looking for Noah, but they found a symbol.
他们在找诺亚 但发现了一个记号♥
A circle inside of another circle,
环环相套
carved into a wall.
刻在墙上
The symbol of Scott's pack.
斯科特族群的记号♥
It was more than a symbol, wasn't it?
那不只是一个记号♥ 对吧
It was a promise to reunite them.
是将他们重新联合的承诺
Yes.
是的
But has Scott done it yet?
斯科特已经做到了吗
Will he be coming for you?
他会来找你吗
Someone's coming.
有人来了
But it's not Scott.
但不是斯科特
We're never going to get through.
我们冲不出去的
You've gotten through it before, though, right?
但你以前冲过一次 对吧
Ah, it was a life and death situation.
对 但那是个生死关头
And this isn't?
现在不是吗
This isn't just a circle.
这次不只是个花楸灰圈
There's mountain ash in half the building.
这里半栋楼里都有花楸灰
Stiles and Lydia had five minutes to get in and out.
斯泰尔斯和莉迪亚有五分钟时间出来
It's been almost ten. The reboot's over.
快过去十分钟了 系统已经重启完了
And the key card doesn't work anymore.
门卡已经失效了
And then there's the four security guards.
还有四个保安
What guards?
什么保安
Those guards.
那些保安
I can't believe this is actually a medical establishment.
这里居然也能叫医疗机构
Now what would a pack of chimeras want with a banshee?
奇美拉族群为什么会想要一个报丧女妖
I don't want a banshee.
我没想要报丧女妖
I'm looking for a Hellhound.
我要找一头地狱恶犬
You wanted a Hellhound...
你想找地狱恶犬
I think you found one.
你已经找到了
Lockdown.
禁闭了
Come on.
快
We're getting Lydia out of here.
我们要救出莉迪亚
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表