剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I shouldn't even be near you.
我甚至根本不该靠近你
I'm not afraid of you. I'm afraid of me.
我不怕你 我怕我自己
Whatever's happening
似乎只有
seems to only happen when there's a body.
尸体出现的时候才会有事
Other than that
除此之外
you're still a pretty nice guy.
你还是个很好的人
And you're a pretty good deputy.
也是个优秀的警♥察♥
I'm a very good deputy. And I'd like to stay that way.
我是个很优秀的警♥察♥ 我不想改变这一点
Flipping over jeeps and attacking colleagues
掀翻吉普车 袭击同事
doesn't exactly fit with "Protect and serve."
可一点都不符合保护和服务原则
I'm covering up the bodies of murdered teenagers.
我在掩藏那些被杀害的孩子的尸体
You're not covering them up...
你并没有掩藏他们...
Actually, maybe you are.
事实上 也许你就是要这么做
What?
什么
It's the same thing we asked Stilinski to do with Tracy.
这和我们让斯蒂林斯隐瞒特蕾西的事一样
You're not covering up bodies.
你不是在掩藏尸体
You're covering up the supernatural.
你是在掩盖超能力
What's the difference?
这有什么区别吗
Maybe you're keeping the secret safe.
也许你是要保守秘密
Maybe that's part of what you do.
也许这就是你的目的之一
I'm a deputy.
我是一名警♥察♥
You're not just a deputy.
你可不仅仅只是个警♥察♥
And you aren't one of the bad guys.
而你也不是那些坏蛋的同伙
Lydia, you just showed me that my dream was real.
莉迪亚 你刚让我知道我的梦境是真的
But you haven't heard the rest of it.
但你还没听完呢
Every time I carry a body to the nemeton,
每次我抱尸体到圣洞
I put it down and
都是放到
add to the ones that are already there.
之前的尸堆里
How many?
那里大概有多少尸体
Hundreds, Lydia.
大概有上百具 莉迪亚
Hundreds of them.
上百具尸体
Run. Hayden, run!
快跑 海登 快跑
Get Hayden out of here. Go!
带海登先走 快走
Hayden?
海登
Hayden! Hayden!
海登 海登
I need more time.
我需要更多时间
The perigee-syzygy.
近地点朔望
Until then.
要等到那时
Perigee-syzygy.
近地点朔望
Where's Hayden?
海登呢
I'm okay.
我没事
Really, I think I'm okay.
真的 我觉得我可以的
I saw the needle go in,
我看着针头戳进去
and her eyes just filled up with mercury.
然后她的眼睛里充满了水银
They turned completely silver.
然后就完全变成了银色
She looks okay.
她看着没事儿
Maybe she'll heal.
她可能会自愈
Or maybe she won't.
也可能自愈不了
What if something's happening to her on the inside?
要是她身体内部出了什么事呢
Get them to the animal clinic.
带他们去宠物诊所
I'll meet you there.
我们在那里汇合
Keep her awake.
要让她保持清醒
I don't think it's a good idea for her to fall asleep.
我觉得让她睡着可不是什么好主意
Hayden?
海登
Hayden, you gotta stay awake.
海登 你得保持清醒
I'm so tired.
可是我好累
Yeah, I know, but you can't go to sleep.
我知道 但你不能就这么睡了
How do we help her? I don't know.
我们要怎么帮她 不知道
When it's wolfsbane poisoning, you burn it out.
如果是附子草 可以用火烧来逼毒
But I don't know anything about mercury.
但水银我就不知道该怎么办了
Especially a kind that's probably been altered by them.
尤其还是种可能已经被他们变异过的水银
Is she going to heal?
她会自愈吗
The problem is she's not really like us, Liam.
问题就在于她跟我们并不像 利亚姆
None of them are.
他们没一个跟我们像的
They're more like, like cheap knockoffs.
他们更像是 便宜的冒牌货
She might not be as strong as we are.
她可能不会像我们一样强大
Or heal like we do.
也可能不会像我们一样自愈
She's not a real werewolf.
她不是真正的狼人
What if we turn her into one?
那要是我们把她变成真的狼人呢
Nice idea.
好主意
Except you and I can't do that.
只不过我们没这能力
But Scott can.
但是斯科特可以
What the hell does he think he's doing?
他知道自己在做什么吗
Protecting us.
保护我们
From who?
不受谁的伤害
Himself.
他自己
No!
不要
I get why you sat me at a desk for six months now.
我现在明白你为什么要我在办公室干了半年了
Parrish, we can't keep you in here.
帕里什 我们不能让你待在这里
There's another body, right?
还有一具尸体 对吗
Two, actually.
其实是两具
I'm the one taking them.
我是那个带走尸体的人
I, I don't know why,
我 我也不知道我为什么这么做
and I definitely don't remember doing it.
关键我还不记得做过这事儿
But if it really was me at the morgue,
但如果停尸房♥里出现的人真的是我
then I'm dangerous.
那我就是危险的
Okay? You can't let me out, sheriff.
你不能放我出去 警长
You can't.
千万不能
Hey, sorry...
不好意思
I had trouble starting the Jeep again.
我的车又发动不了了
That thing's barely hanging on.
这车快不行了
I couldn't get in touch with Malia or Lydia.
我联♥系♥不上玛丽亚跟莉迪亚
Scott?
斯科特
Where did you get that?
你在哪找到的这个
This is yours?
这是你的吗
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I was going to.
我本来想的
Why didn't you tell me when it happened?
刚发生时你为什么不告诉我
I couldn't.
我做不到
You killed him?
你杀了他吗
You killed Donovan?
你杀了多诺万吗
Well, he was going to kill my dad.
他本来想杀我爸的
Was I supposed to just let him?
难道我不该阻止他吗
You weren't supposed to do this.
你不应该这样做
None of us are.
我们都不行
You think I had a choice?
你以为我有其他办法吗
There's always a choice.
总有其他办法
Yeah, well, I can't do what you can, Scott.
没错 但我没你那种能力 斯科特
I know you wouldn't have done it.
我知道你不会那么做
You probably would've just figured something out, right?
你多半会想别的办法 是吧
I'd try.
我会努力
Yeah, because you're Scott McCall!
没错 因为你是斯科特·麦高
You're the true alpha!
你是真正的阿尔法狼
Guess what? All of us can't be true alphas.
但我们其他人都不能成为真正的阿尔法狼
Some of us have to make mistakes.
我们总有人会犯错
Some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes.
我们总有人双手会沾染鲜血
Some of us are human!
我们中总有普通人
So, you had to kill him?
所以你就得杀了他
Scott, he was going to kill my dad.
斯科特 他要杀我爸
But the way that it happened...
但事情发展到这一步...
There's a point when it's...
但他死前失去了攻击能力...
It's not self-defense anymore!
那就不是正当防卫了
What are you even talking about?
你在说什么呢
I didn't have a choice, Scott!
我没得选 斯科特
You don't even believe me, do you?
连你也不相信我了 是吧
I want to.
我想相信你
Okay, all right, so...
好吧 那...
So, believe me then.
那就相信我啊
Scott, say you believe me.
斯科特 说你相信我
Say it.
说啊
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表