剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
That's Lucas.
那是卢卡斯
Hey, Corey,
科里
what Lucas did to you,
卢卡斯对你做的事
he's gonna do it to someone else,
还会对其他人做
and it's gonna be much worse.
而且会更严重
We need to know what happened.
我们得知道怎么回事
I don't really know.
我不太清楚
He's never been like that before.
他从没那样过
Like what?
哪样
Aggressive.
有侵略性
We were taking it slow, but it wasn't me.
我们进展很慢 但我比较主动
He was the shy one.
他比较被动
Then we're hanging out today
我们几晚出去玩
and it's like he was a different person.
但感觉他变了一个人
Like, different how?
怎么变了
Like, super confident.
超级自信
We were just kissing
当时我们在接吻
and then I felt this sharp sting on my arm and...
接着我感觉到胳膊上被刺了
and then I looked up at him and I swear his eyes turned black.
然后我看着他 我发誓他的眼睛变黑了
You mean totally black? The whole eye.
完全变黑了吗 整只眼睛
But it was only for a second.
但就那么一瞬间
And then he said sorry,
然后他道了歉
that he'll see me at the club tonight and then he just left.
他说我们今晚夜店见 然后就走了
And then a few minutes later, I'm in the worst pain of my life.
几分钟后 我就感觉到非常剧烈的疼痛
Hold on, you said club.
慢着 你刚才说夜店
What club?
什么夜店
Every Friday Night.
周五之夜
Sinema.
西奈麻俱乐部
Are you kidding me?
你是在逗我吗
Those were $10 each. Sorry.
这些每杯要十美元 对不起
The bartender isn't just going to refill them for me.
调酒师不会再给我倒了
Okay, I've got money.
没事 我带钱了
I've got...
我有
$12 and ...
十二美元 还有
change.
硬币
You still owe me $200.
你还欠我两百块
Night of the Living Dead.
《活死人之夜》
What? The movie?
什么 电影吗
Yeah, it's one of the first classic zombie movies.
是的 最早的经典僵尸电影之一
You've never seen it?
你没看过吗
Never.
没有
How does it end?
最后怎么结局的
The zombies pretty much win.
僵尸差不多赢了
All the good guys die.
所有的好人都死了
So, I guess it's better to be one of the bad guys.
所以我觉得做坏人会更好
Maybe.
也许吧
Sometimes.
有时候是这样
A kid turning into a half-scorpion, half-werewolf?
一个孩子变成了半蝎半狼人的怪物
Is there even a myth for that?
有没有什么神话可以解释
Sumerian.
与苏美尔人有关
I remember something about it in the Bestiary.
我记得恶魔典籍里面提到过
God, I love you.
天呐 我真是太爱你了
Run.
快跑
You did it again.
你又那样做了
You did something that changed everything
你做的一些事情改变了一切
and you don't even realize you did it but you did.
你甚至都没有意识到 但你确实做了
I did?
是吗
You're a little late!
你来得有点迟
What is that thing?
那是个什么东西
Kira!
吉良
Is everyone okay?
大家都还好吗
We need to get him out of here.
我们得带他离开这
Liam, give me a hand.
利亚姆 帮我个忙
Why did you do that?
你为什么要那样做
His condition was terminal.
他已经被终结
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Failure.
失败
I'm sure they'll come up with
我确定他们肯定能找出
a reasonable explanation for the stingers in his arms.
一个合理的原因来解释他手臂上的刺
I guess it's better than trying to explain a tail.
我想这比解释一条尾巴的出现要容易点
Better than the truth?
比事实更简单吗
Maybe. This is the best that we can do for now.
也许吧 这是我们目前所能做的
I should've done better. I... I...
我本应该做得更好 我 我
I should've known that this was going to happen.
我早应该知道这一切会发生
I should've been able to stop it.
我本应该有能力阻止
You know, your grandfather
你知道吗 你的外公
used to have a saying about the word should.
以前对"应该"这个词有个说法
You know what you're doing
当你说太多"应该"怎么样时
when you say should too often?
你知道你在做什么吗
You're should-ing all over yourself.
你在一直责备自己
I know that I can't be the Mom that says
我知道我不可能成为那样的母亲 说着
"I don't want you to do anything about this."
我不想让你做任何与此有关的事情
'Cause you're always going to be involved,
因为你会一直被牵涉其中
because not only do you have the power to do something,
不仅是因为你有能力去做
you care enough to do it.
也是因为你足够关心在乎
So all you really need is to ask yourself,
所以你真正需要的就是问问你自己
"What am I gonna do?"
我要去做什么
I will find out who did this.
我要找出这一切是谁干的
And I'm gonna stop them.
而且我要阻止他们
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表