剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
As soon as you see that opportunity, take it.
你一看到机会就要抓住
If Scott figures out a way to save Mason, you won't get another.
如果斯科特找到了救梅森的方法 就没机会了
But we've seen that thing up close.
但我们那么近距离地看过那东西
How are we supposed to stop him when he's the beast?
我们要怎么制住变身野兽的他
You're not going to stop him.
你不用制住他
You're going to paralyze him.
只用麻痹他
Me? Are you serious? It didn't work on Parrish.
我 讲真吗 那玩意儿对帕里什都不管用
It didn't work on a hellhound.
对地狱恶犬也不管用
The beast is still a werewolf.
野兽说到底也还是狼人
Just keep the tanks full, Tracy.
保证量够就行 特蕾西
We'll need all you've got.
我们需要你所有的量
Still nothing from Scott and Liam.
还没有斯科特和利亚姆的消息吗
Are we really sure this is a good idea?
我们真确定这是个好主意吗
Uh, no. No one thinks this is a good idea.
并不 没人觉得这是个好主意
But you're trusting Theo, anyway?
但你还是相信西奥了 不是吗
We're not trusting him. We're using him.
我们不是相信他 而是利用他
What if he's using us?
万一他也在利用我们怎么办
That's probably a given.
也有可能
But, look, we're just trying
但听着 我们也只能尽量
to cover every place Mason could show up.
搜梅森可能出现的每个地方
Malia and Braeden are at Scott's house.
玛丽亚和布兰登在斯科特家
Melissa's got the hospital.
麦丽莎守着医院
Hayden and corey are at the School.
海登和科里留在学校
Somebody's got to find him.
总得有人去找他啊
Let's hope they find Mason, and not the beast.
祈祷他们找到的是梅森 而不是野兽
They called him der soldat.
他们叫他大兵
That's German for "the soldier."
德语的"大兵"
I'm pretty sure he fought in World War Ⅱ.
他肯定打过二战
And he was a Nazi.
而且是纳粹党人
And an alpha werewolf.
还是头阿尔法狼
The dread doctors were using him to prolong their lives.
恐怖博士在利用他延长自己的生命
They've been doing it for decades.
他们这么做了几十年
Actually, probably longer.
其实可能更久
How old are these guys?
这些人多大了
Who knows. But wherever they go, he goes, too.
谁知道 但不管他们去哪儿 他也跟着去
So how do we find him?
那我们怎么找到他呢
Keeping him alive requires a pretty unique set of conditions.
让他活着得要一堆特殊条件呢
There's got to be a power source.
首先得有个电源
It has to be underground...
得在地下
And on a telluric current.
还得在地脉上
Looks like we're going for a hike.
看来我们要去徒步了
We got a hit and run.
我们这有起肇事逃逸案
Victim is a black male, approximately 16 years of age.
伤者为一名黑人男性 约16岁
Blood pressure is 80 and dropping.
血压80且仍在下降
Nothing here.
这里没有情况
Same here. Anything on your end?
这里也没有 你那里有什么情况吗
Not a thing. And I'm gonna lose my mind
没有 要是我还出不去
if I don't get out of this supernatural cage.
超自然牢笼的话 我就要疯了
The mountain ash is there to keep you safe.
花楸灰是用来保护你的
I should be keeping Stiles safe.
我本应该在保护斯泰尔斯
He'll be fine.
他不会有事
Call me if anything changes.
情况有变就打给我
I'll pass. Thanks.
我就不用了 谢谢
Where is he?
他在哪里
I thought we were looking for him.
不是正找着他么
You know who I'm talking about.
你知道我说的是谁
Deucalion? You shouldn't trust him.
丢卡利翁吗 你不该信他的
And you're the one who let him live.
但你让我放他一条生路
I'm not a murderer.
我不是杀人犯
You still think you're gonna
你还觉得你能够
get through all this without killing anyone?
不杀一人 全身而退吗
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
We're close.
我们快到了
You get his scent?
你闻到他的气味了
Which way?
哪条路
You think you're going to leave me behind?
你以为你们能丢下我吗
Liam...
利亚姆
Look, he wants to kill him. I just want his power.
但他想杀他 我只想要他的力量
You want to fight someone that
你想击退真正
actually wants to kill Mason? Go fight Parrish.
想杀梅森的人 去找帕里什
Who did you see when you put on the mask?
你戴上面具时看到的是谁
I already told you. It wasn't Mason.
我告诉过你了 不是梅森
Who was it?
到底是谁
I saw a man dying in the snow.
我看到一个在雪地上奄奄一息的男人
He was impaled on a spear.
他被一根长矛刺穿了
It's called a pike. Lydia told us the story.
那叫长弓 莉迪亚跟我讲过
Then both of you know what it means.
那你们俩懂那是什么意思
Time's running out.
快没时间了
Where is he, Liam? What direction?
他在哪里 利亚姆 哪个方向
This way.
这边
Listen.
听
It's him.
是他
Mason?
梅森
It's connected to him...
这与他相连
Hey, it's me.
是我
Oh, god. I wish you just picked up.
天啊 你要是能接电♥话♥就好了
I hate leaving messages.
我讨厌留言
I always ramble. I always say stupid things.
我总说不到重点 还总说傻话
And then when I finally get to the super important thing
但当我要说非常重要的事情时
that I'm supposed to say, the voicemail cuts me off and...
刚要开口 语♥音♥信箱又挂了
Me again.
还是我
I have to leave.
我得走了
But I'm coming back to help. I promise.
但我会回来帮忙的 我保证
Because you're right, Scott.
因为你是对的 斯科特
If anyone is going to save Mason, it's you.
如果有人要去救梅森 那人只能是你
It's us.
是我们
What is this thing?
这是个什么东西
I don't know.
我不知道
Liam, I can feel it.
利亚姆 我能感受到
It's in my skull.
在我脑壳中
Don't move.
别动
Careful.
小心
What are they doing to him? I don't know.
他们对他做了什么 我不清楚
Guys, let's focus.
兄弟们 别打岔
Mason, we're gonna get you out of here.
梅森 我们要救你出去
Hold him still.
抓紧他
Okay. All right.
行 好
I'm going to try to pull it out.
我要用力拔♥出♥来♥了
Let me know if it hurts...
疼就喊...
It hurts!
疼
It definitely hurts.
好疼
I barely moved it.
我几乎没动
What? What happened? Who's dead?
什么 怎么了 谁死了
No one.
没谁
Well, at least not yet.
至少还没死人
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm still thinking.
没事 我还在思考
Still trying to figure out why Mason?
想弄明白为什么是梅森
I mean, he wasn't even on the genetic chimera list.
他甚至不在奇美拉的名单上
He is now.
但他现在是了
Mason was born with twin embolization syndrome.
梅森出生时出现了双胎栓塞综合征
You mean fetal resorption?
你是说胎儿吸收吗
He had a vanishing twin in utero?
他有个没出生的双胞胎
Which accounts for two sets of DNA.
所以他有两套基因
Can someone please say it
有人能讲
with words that have less than three syllables?
不多于三音节的词吗
He ate his twin.
他吃了另一个双胞胎
Oh, god.
天啊
But did it help?
但这有用吗
I don't know.
不知道
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表