剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Why wouldn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Were you worried what I would think?
你担心我乱想吗
No. No, not at all.
不 完全没有
It's actually because...
其实是因为...
I'm worried I'm not smart enough to make it.
我担心我不够聪明 可能上不去
You'll make it.
你会成功的
As far as I can tell, no one's gone in and no one's come out.
就我看来 没人进出过
Sorry I wasted your time.
抱歉浪费你时间了
Not a total waste.
也没完全浪费
I'm just glad Tracy's okay.
我很高兴特蕾西没事
There's nothing there.
那里什么都没有
There's nothing...
什么都没有...
It's not real.
这不是真的
I'm sleeping...
我睡着了...
I'm just sleeping...
还在睡觉...
No, Tracy, you're awakening.
不 特蕾西 你在觉醒
God!
天啊
Usually, we wait until they do something wrong
我们通常会等一个人犯错了
before we declare them guilty.
才断言他有罪
Well, he's guilty of something.
他绝对不无辜
Accusations require proof.
指控需要证据
And proof always trumps instinct.
证据永远比直觉更可靠
It has to. I know, Dad.
必须如此 我知道 爸
Let it go, Stiles.
别想了 斯泰尔斯
Get some sleep.
睡会儿吧
Hey, Dad.
爸
I got it. There's something different. I know what it is.
我知道你哪里不一样了
Okay.
好吧
You're not wearing your wedding ring anymore.
你把婚戒摘了
You're sure this kid's guilty?
你确定这孩子有罪吗
Absolutely.
完全确定
Then all you gotta do is wait.
那你只需要等着
If they're really guilty,
如果他们真有罪
eventually, they make a mistake.
总会犯错的
They always make a mistake.
总会路出马脚
You were told to practice.
我叫你练习签名
It was supposed to be indistinguishable from the original.
本该和原件别无二致
It was supposed to be perfect.
本应一模一样
I swear, I practiced.
我发誓我练习了
Hundreds upon hundreds of times.
成千上万遍
I wouldn't say hundreds.
好像没那么多
There is one way a false signature can be explained.
有一种方法可以解释为什么签名不一致
It's not easy to write when you're wearing a cast.
手打着石膏可不方便写字啊
Is it?
是吧
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表