剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
我的天
Scott's in trouble.
斯科特有麻烦了
True Alpha?
真正的阿尔法狼吗
Where's your power, Scott?
你的力量在哪里 斯科特
Who are you? A devoted fan.
你是谁 一个忠实的粉丝
Show me the man who took down Deucalion
让我看看那个打败了丢卡利翁
and broke the Argents.
毁灭了阿金斯家族的人
I came for that Alpha.
我是冲着他来的
Come on!
来啊
And I didn't come just to claim your status.
我不只是来夺取你的阿尔法位的
I don't know who you are
我不知道你是谁
or what you thought you were going to do,
你想干什么
but I'll give you a choice.
但我给你个选择
You can stay and I'll break something else.
你要么留下 我再打断你其他部位
Or you can run.
要么离开
I'd run.
我肯定选离开
You don't remember me, do you?
你不记得我了 是吧
I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade.
我自四年级起就有点不一样
Theo?
西奥
You know him?
你认识他
They used to.
他们以前认识我
Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again.
相信我 我从没想过还会再见到你们
Couple of months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills.
几个月前 我听说比肯山有阿尔法狼
When I found out his name was Scott McCall,
当我发现他叫斯科特·麦高时
just couldn't believe it.
我无法相信
Not just an Alpha,
不只是阿尔法狼
but a True Alpha.
还是真正的阿尔法狼
What do you want?
你想要什么
I came back to Beacon Hills.
我会比肯山了
Back home with my family.
和家人一起回家乡
Because I want to be a part of your pack.
因为我想成为你狼群的一份子
We haven't seen this kid in years.
我们很久没见过这家伙了
You don't find that highly suspicious?
你不觉得非常可疑吗
I'm kind of more concerned
我更担心
about the guy who just tried to kill me.
那个想杀我的家伙
I'm in.
我过了
I passed.
我通过了
I'm officially a senior.
我正式成为毕业生了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Where have you guys been?
你们去哪了
The whole senior class is here.
所有毕业生都在这里
Are we doing this or not?
我们还干不干了
This isn't vandalism, is it?
这不算破坏公物吧
Not technically.
不怎么算啊
She would have been with us.
她本应和我们在一起
Yeah.
没错
She still is.
她一直在
Give me another chance.
再给我个机会
A little more power.
再给我点力量
I could do it with a little more.
再多一点就够了
No! No! Wait, wait, wait!
不 等等 慢着
Your condition worsens.
你的情况恶化了
I'm okay. I'm okay, just...
没关系 我没事 只要...
Just give me another chance.
只要再给我个机会
You were supposed to remove the obstacles.
你本应该清除障碍
Our time is limited.
我们时间有限
Whatever you're here to do, I can help.
不论你们做什么我都能帮忙
No second chances.
没有机会了
I can help you.
我能帮你们
No second chances.
没有机会了
No!
不
No one saw him again, did they?
再也没人见过他了 是吧
No.
是
But that was the start of it, wasn't it?
但那只是开始 是吧
The beginning of senior year.
高三的开始
What happened after that, Lydia?
之后发生了什么 莉迪亚
Oh, you're not Aiden.
你不是艾登
You're not real.
你不是真的
Tell me, Lydia.
告诉我 莉迪亚
Tell me what happened to them.
告诉我他们怎么了
What happened to your friends?
你朋友们怎么了
I... I don't remember.
我不记得了
It started just after you began senior year. What happened?
你刚上高三就开始了 发生了什么
I don't remember.
我不记得
What happened to Kira?
吉良怎么了
Tell me about Parrish.
帕里什呢
And Malia.
还有玛丽亚
What happened when the Desert Wolf finally found her.
荒野之狼找到她之后发生了什么
You remember what happened to Stiles?
你记得斯泰尔斯怎么了吗
I can't remember.
我不记得了
That's all right, Lydia.
没关系 莉迪亚
There are other ways to get to the details.
还有别的办法知道所有事
This special device is designed for trepanation.
这个特别装置是用来进行环钻术的
The medical art of drilling into the human skull.
在头上钻个洞来治疗疾病
Let me you show you how it works.
我给你演示一下
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表