剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I didn't think you'd want me to.
我觉得你应该不希望我说
You're right.
没错
But I don't know why.
但我不知道为什么
And you don't have to.
你不必知道
Look, that thing out there is going to kill a lot of people.
那个玩意肯定会害死很多人
But it's not going to kill us. Not if we're together.
但是不会害死我们 只要我们待在一起
It's my sister. I have to go.
我姐姐找我 我得走了
Anything else you want to tell me?
有什么要告诉我的事吗
Not really.
没有
Look, I don't want this to sound like a warning,
我不想一副警告你的样子
and I definitely don't want it to sound like a threat.
当然我就更不想威胁你了
But you can't hide anything from me, Hayden.
但是你不能瞒着我任何事 海登
Remember that.
记住
Still not healing?
还没有痊愈吗
Sometimes it just takes a little longer.
有时候花的时间比较长
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Ah, you heard about the guy who got killed out at the communication towers, right?
你听说在通信塔有人被杀的事了吧
I think I may have figured something out.
我似乎有线索了
What, you want my help?
怎么 你希望我帮你吗
Yeah, well you said you can find the clues that I can't.
对 你说你能找到我找不到的线索
Here, take a look.
来看看
This is when the technician first arrived.
这是技术人员第一次到达
You see him going in?
看到他进去了吧
Then deputy Clark goes in.
然后克拉克警员走了进去
Then something really big
然后一个特别大的东西
and really fast comes charging out.
以很快的速度冲了出来
And now comes Clark.
然后克拉克来了
Eventually, technician's body is carried out by paramedics.
最终 技术人员的尸体被医护人员抬出来
Okay, what am I missing?
有什么我没看到的吗
Two people go in. Three come out.
两个人进去 出来了三个
I checked all the footage.
我检查了所有录像
Not a single person enters that building
那一整天 除了技术人员
before the technician the entire day.
没有人进过那个通信塔
So where does that something
所以那个又大又快的怪物
really big and really fast come from?
到底是从哪里冒出来的
There's another way in.
还有另一个入口
He's leaving. What's the plan?
他要走了 计划是什么
I have a date with him on saturday.
我周六约了他
I thought that was the plan.
我以为计划在这里
You were supposed to ask about Theo.
是要你问西奥的事
We can't wait until Saturday.
我们等不到周六了
Sorry, but Theo leading an evil chimera pack
抱歉 但我总不能直截了当问他
wasn't exactly a natural progression to the conversation.
西奥是不是有一个奇美拉族群吧
Fine. I'll talk to him.
好吧 我去跟他说
You don't have to hide from me, corey.
你不必在我面前掩饰 科里
I was trying to do something nice.
我是想做好事
You were trying to do something normal.
你只是想做正常的事
But you don't have to be normal anymore,
但你不必再正常下去了
And you definitely don't have to be nice.
当然你也不需要做什么好事
Well, I'm not going to hurt them.
我不会伤害他们
Look, I don't want you to.
听着 我也不希望你那样做
In fact, they don't know it yet,
实际上 他们还不知道
but we're going to protect them.
但是我们会保护他们
Just like I'm going to protect you.
就像我保护你一样
So you're going to come with me
所以你要和我走
and you're gonna do everything that I tell you,
并且完全服从我的命令
because I know you don't want to die again.
因为我知道你不想再死一次
Do you, Corey?
对吧 科里
Okay.
好吧
You see that?
你看到了吗
I see blood.
我看见血了
Look where it leads to.
看它流淌的方向
Corey's not texting me back.
科里没有回复我的短♥信♥
Because he left with Theo.
因为他和西奥一起走了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
He was here.
他刚才就在这里
Well then, we should do something, right?
那么我们应该做点什么 对吧
We should tell someone.
我们应该告诉别人
Liam, you have to tell him.
利亚姆 你应该告诉他
You think he'll even talk to me?
你觉得他还会理我吗
You're his Beta.
你是他的贝塔狼
Doesn't he have to?
他必须听你说
Where would I even start?
那我该从何说起
Sorry for trying to kill you?
很抱歉我之前差点杀了你
Sorry for leaving you for dead so that Theo could kill you?
很抱歉把你抛下 让你任西奥宰割
If, if you start off with sorry,
只要开头三个字是很抱歉
the rest probably won't even matter.
其他的都不成问题
I have been here a long time, Lydia.
我在这里很长时间了 莉迪亚
You think I haven't seen this before?
你以为我之前没见过这种把戏吗
I know when patients are pretending.
我知道病人什么时候是在假装犯病
Manipulating to get what they want.
耍手段来得到他们想要的
You're not getting out of here.
你是不会从这里出去的
Someone as dangerous as you are?
像你这么危险的人
We can keep you here for the rest of your life.
你一辈子都要被关在这里
You have to wake up.
你必须醒过来
What if I can't?
如果我醒不过来怎么办
Then you won't be able to help your friends
那你就不能帮助你的朋友们
and they'll die without you.
没有你 他们会死的
How am I supposed to help them like this?
像我这样 该怎么帮他们
You learned to fight, didn't you?
你学了武术 不是吗
Only a little.
只会一点
You learned more than you think you did,
你学到的比你认为的要多
and faster than an ordinary person could.
并且学的比普通人要快的多
But that doesn't matter now.
现在那些都不重要了
It does.
当然重要
Because I'll teach you the rest.
因为我会教给你剩下的
I'm going to show you how to use your voice.
我来教你怎么用你的声音
How to use it as a weapon.
怎么把它变成武器
What is that?
那是什么
It looks like latin.
看起来像是拉丁文字
Hold up that light. I'm gonna get a picture of it.
你举着手电 我来拍张照
Stiles, hold the light still.
斯泰尔斯 把手电举稳一点
Scott, behind you!
斯科特 小心后面
Sucks, doesn't it?
很难受 对吧
Okay!
好吧
Maybe they're not ready to take on an Alpha.
也许他们还没准备好和阿尔法狼对战
Especially one that can smell fear.
尤其是一个能嗅出恐惧的阿尔法狼
He's got fangs.
他有尖牙
What did you do?
你做了什么
I found some new friends.
我找了些新朋友
I don't take rejection well.
我不是很喜欢被拒绝
Hey, Theo! Stiles.
你好 西奥 斯泰尔斯
You're going to leave here thinking
你离开这里之后
that you need to worry about me.
会开始防备我
But you're wrong.
但你错了
We're actually back on the same side.
实际上我们是站在同一边的
Because that thing...
因为那个怪物
That's what we need to worry about.
才是我们应该担心的
Your pack and mine.
我们的族群都要担心
We're gonna go back to school
我们会回到学校里
and pretend like we're normal teenagers,
假装是正常的青少年
But at night, we're going to be fighting for our lives.
但是到了晚上 我们要为了生存而战
What is it?
那是什么
It's not a Chimera.
那不是奇美拉
But it's just a kid underneath.
但是他本质上还是个孩子
Someone like us.
和我们一样
Not anymore.
已经不再是了
Scott, I need to talk to you!
斯科特 我得和你谈谈
Scott?
斯科特
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表