剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I notice.
我注意到了
More than you think I do.
早就注意到了
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
Am I taking you home?
送你回家吗
No. Sheriff station.
不 去警局
I gotta talk to my dad.
我要跟我爸爸谈谈
Does it help knowing?
知道了有帮助吗
Knowing what you are?
知道自己是什么
It doesn't scare me as much.
我不再那么害怕了
That I know.
知道以后
Do I scare you?
你怕我吗
Once.
有一次
Really?
真的吗
It was the night I found that werewolf,
就是我发现那个狼人的那晚
The one with the talons.
有爪子的那个
I thought I was going to die that night.
我以为那晚我会死
How come?
为什么
Because I saw you.
因为我看见了你
I saw the banshee.
我看见了报丧女妖
But I guess it was just a dream or a hallucination.
我想那只是做梦或者幻觉吧
What was I doing?
我当时在做什么
Trying to keep me alive.
努力让我活下来
Well, sorry, but the banshee
不好意思 报丧女妖
was mostly trying to stay out the rain.
一般是不想淋雨的
That was the night of the storm, remember?
是暴风雨的那晚 对吧
The Wild Hunt.
荒野狩猎
The what?
什么
Oh, it's something Kira was telling me.
是吉良跟我说的
A myth about thunderstorms...
有关雷暴的一个传说
Ghost Riders in the sky and black dogs...
天上有恶灵骑士 还有黑狗
What is it?
怎么了
I need to check on something.
我得去看一下
I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere.
很快就回来 哪也别去
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
It's not working, is it?
不管用 对吧
She should be showing signs of improvement.
她应该有恢复的迹象
Hayden?
海登
Call Val...
打电♥话♥给瓦...
my sister... Valerie.
我姐姐 瓦莱丽
She's a deputy.
她是名副警长
I think I might know where she is.
我想我知道她在哪
Theo just texted me about the high school.
西奥给我发短♥信♥说了学校的事
He said there's cops everywhere.
他说那里到处都是警♥察♥
Might be another chimera.
可能又出现了奇美拉
My sister...
我姐姐
I don't want to die without my sister.
我想在死前见到她
I'll get her.
我去找她
Wait. What are you going to tell her?
等等 你要跟她什么说
If I have to, I'll tell her everything.
如果有必要的话 我会全都告诉她
You want me to go in with you?
想让我跟你一起去吗
No, it's okay. It's probably going to take a while.
不用 我能行 可能要挺长时间
Are you going to tell him about Donovan?
你要跟他说多诺万的事吗
You knew?
你知道了
I guessed.
我猜的
I saw the bite on your shoulder while you were sleeping.
你睡着的时候我看见你肩上的咬伤了
It didn't matter to me.
对我来说不重要
That's why I never said anything.
所以我什么都没说
It matters to me.
对我很重要
Sheriff left half an hour ago.
警长半小时前出去了
He said he was on his way back.
说是在回来的路上
Okay, thanks. I'll just wait in his office.
好的 谢谢 我就在办公室等他吧
Woden's hunt,
沃登的狩猎
also known as the Wild Ride or Wild Hunt.
也被叫做荒野骑行或者荒野狩猎
A myth of devilish riders in the sky
在神话中 天空出现魔鬼猎手
accompanied by black dogs,
身边跟随黑色大狗
spectral beasts whose eyes glowed with fire,
这些眼睛发出火焰之光的幽灵野兽
a bearer of death
是死亡信使
and guardian of the supernatural.
是超自然生物的守护者
The black dog is also known
黑狗还有一个更常见的名字
by its more common name...
被大家所熟知
The Hellhound.
地狱之犬
You know what's coming.
你知道要发生什么
Don't you?
对吗
Someone's going to die here.
有人要死在这里了
You're right.
你说对了
But I can't let you tell anyone.
但我不能让你告诉其他人
Why?
为什么
Because I want you, Lydia.
因为我想要你 莉迪亚
I want all of you.
我要你们所有人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll give you some time to think about it.
我会给你些时间想清楚的
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
It's on her neck too.
脖子上也有
She's getting worse, isn't she?
她越来越糟糕了 是吧
Yeah. Which is why we're taking her to the hospital.
对 所以我们要带她去医院
How's that going to help?
那会有什么用
We're in an animal clinic
这里是动物诊所
and I need equipment designed for humans.
可我需要给人类用的设备
I said that we're going to take her to the hospital.
我刚才说我们要带她去医院
I didn't say we're going through the front door.
可没说要从正门进去
What's going on?
怎么了
Somebody hit the fire alarm?
有人按了火警警报吧
Do you want to learn?
你想学吗
I can show you.
我可以做给你看
You're showing me plenty right now.
你现在已经给我看了很多了
I've got nothing to hide.
我没什么可隐藏的
And I do?
我有吗
Did you tell Scott you're planning to kill your mother?
你告诉斯科特你打算杀掉你母亲了吗
Don't worry, I'm not judging.
别担心 我不是批判你
I want to help you. Why?
我想帮你 为什么
Because I know Scott won't.
因为我知道斯科特不会的
I'm trying to help all of you.
我想帮助你们所有人
If Scott can't do it, then someone else needs to take the lead.
如果斯科特做不到 总要有其他人带头
You know they're moving Hayden to the hospital, right?
你知道他们把海登带到医院了吧
But Hayden's still a chimera,
但是海登依然是一只奇美拉
and there's two more we haven't found yet,
还有两只我们没有找到
and they're still dangerous.
他们还是很危险
They need help.
他们需要帮助
They need you.
他们需要你
What the hell...
什么情况
Wait, wait, wait... Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
等等 别开枪 别开枪
Get back! Stay out of his way.
退后 别挡他的道
What's happening?
怎么回事
I'm not sure.
我不确定
But it's definitely not good.
但肯定不是什么好事
My sister...
我姐姐
Scott's out looking for her right now.
斯科特现在去找她了
He's going to bring her here as soon as he can, all right?
找到后会尽快带她来的 好吗
Hey, Lydia?
莉迪亚
That's not possible.
这不可能
You're right.
没错
A werewolf shouldn't even be able to touch mountain ash.
狼人不可能碰花楸灰
You're a chimera.
你是奇美拉
I'm the first chimera.
我是第一只奇美拉
It's the coyote part you don't notice.
你没有注意到的是野狼的部分
It's why Malia trusted me first,
所以玛丽亚一开始会信任我
even though she probably didn't know it.
甚至她自己可能都没意识到
You found the perfect word though, Scott.
但是你选了个很好的词 斯科特
Because a chimera isn't just a monster with different parts.
奇美拉不止是指不同物种组成的怪物
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表