剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
And in human experimentation
在第二次世界大战期间
by the Japanese during World War II...
日本人用它做了人体实验
Beth...
贝丝
Please close your computer.
请关上电脑
I won't ask again.
我不会说第二遍了
Beth. Beth!
贝丝 贝丝
Malia, if you need to use the restroom,
玛丽亚 如果你想去厕所
it's one at time.
一次只能去一个人
And if you're planning on leaving class,
如果你想离开课堂
I'd consider your recent drop in grades.
我会认为你最近对学习松懈了
She needs help. Not from you.
她需要帮助 不需要你的帮助
You know what's going on. Don't you?
你知道现在的情况 对吗
I know that I'd like to see you
我知道我想看到你
get through senior year with passing grades.
分数及格 顺利毕业
You know more than that.
你知道的比这更多
I think you need to focus more on your schoolwork.
我想你更应该专注于你的学业
All of you.
你们所有人
So, if this place is so important,
如果这个地方这么重要
how come you didn't want to show it to me before?
为什么你之前都没有带我来过
Well, the problem is it's not easy to find.
好吧 问题是这个地方很难找到
Should we put it in the GPS?
我们需要使用导航吗
Not exactly.
不用
So, how are we going to find it?
那我们要怎么找到那里
Because I don't remember
因为我可不记得
ever being anywhere near a giant tree stump.
之前去过什么巨大的树桩那里
I think you're already starting to remember.
我觉得你已经开始想起来了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
You just took a right turn.
你刚刚右转了
Beth?
贝丝
Are you okay? Why are you talking to me?
你还好吗 你为什么要和我讲话
You don't know me.
你不认识我
You don't know anything about my condition.
你对我的情况一点都不了解
What?
什么
What do you mean? My condition.
你是什么意思 我的情况
My condition.
我的情况
My condition.
我的情况
Hey, you don't want to be alone...
你不能一个人待着...
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Beth!
贝丝
They're already here.
他们已经来了
This wasn't them.
这不是他们干的
It was Corey.
是科里
Malia?
玛丽亚
Hey. Hey. What happened?
发生什么事了
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
I hate losing like this.
我讨厌就这样失败下去
I'm not like Scott.
我和斯科特不一样
I can't deal with another body.
我无法再忍♥受又一具尸体
Another failure.
又一个失败
Security's still looking.
保安还在找他
I haven't seen anything either.
我也没有看到什么
Now they're here.
现在他们来了
We better go.
我们最好离开这里
We need to find Hayden.
我们要找到海登
Lydia, for the love of god, answer your phone.
莉迪亚 拜托 接电♥话♥啊
There's another dead Chimera.
又有一个死掉的奇美拉
So right now is probably not a great time
所以现在不是个好时机
to be alone with Parrish.
单独和帕里什在一起
If he's coming to get the body, you can't get in his way.
如果他来拿尸体 你不要挡他的路
Lydia, do not get in his way.
莉迪亚 千万别挡他的路
Anything look familiar?
有什么看着眼熟吗
Nothing.
没有
I'm trying, but it all looks like woods to me.
我在努力 但是这里在我看来只是树林而已
Maybe you're thinking about it too much.
也许你现在的问题是想太多了
Maybe it's something you need to feel.
也许你该试着感觉一下
How do I do that?
我该怎么做
What was that for?
这是要干嘛
To get you to stop thinking.
为了让你不要再多想
Oh, is this supposed to motivate me?
这样就能够刺♥激♥我想起来吗
No.
不
It's supposed to get you to stop...
这是用来让你停止
Thinking!
思考的
Give the me five minutes, all right?
给我五分钟 好吗
Come here.
过来
Where's Scott?
斯科特在哪
He's looking for Liam. He thinks he's with Hayden.
他去找利亚姆 他觉得他和海登在一起
All right. I need a word with you.
好吧 我需要和你谈谈
Just you.
你一个人
Am I going to need a lawyer?
我需要请个律师吗
You tell me.
你说呢
Stiles wasn't there.
斯泰尔斯不在那里
But Donovan was.
但是多诺万在
He was a Chimera.
他是个奇美拉
A wendigo.
他是个雪怪
He was looking for Stiles.
他在找斯泰尔斯
He was going to kill him.
他要杀了他
Donovan said that he wanted to kill Stiles in front of you.
多诺万说他想在你面前杀了斯泰尔斯
When he saw me there instead,
他看到我在那时
he tried to get me to tell him where Stiles was.
他想让我告诉他斯泰尔斯在哪
What did you tell him?
你跟他说了什么
Nothing.
我什么都没说
So he came at me.
所以他就攻击了我
I tried to fight him off, but...
我想把他击退 但...
All I kept thinking was that...
我当时能想到的就是
I can't let him kill me.
不能让他杀了我
And I can't let him kill Stiles.
我也不能让他杀了斯泰尔斯
I climbed up this scaffolding,
我爬上了脚手架
but he started to drag me down.
但他把我拽了下来
Then these support beams,
接着这些支撑梁
they slid off the top.
都滑了下来
When I looked back, one of them had gone right through him.
我回头看时 其中一根就刺穿了他
I didn't... I didn't know what to do.
我不知道 我不知道该怎么办
I dialed 9-1-1, but when the deputy got there,
我打了911 警♥察♥赶到到时
the body was gone.
尸体就不见了
Even the blood. Everything was just...
血迹也没了 一切就好像
It was gone, and I didn't...
都消失不见了 我...
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
So I didn't do anything.
所以我什么都没做
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't know what else to do. So, I didn't...
我不知道还能做什么 所以...
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
Come here. It's OK.
过来 没事
You know the combination?
你知道密♥码♥吗
12-34-56.
12 34 56
But that's...
但这也太...
Yeah, Phil's an idiot.
对 菲尔就是个笨蛋
My sister's going to go out of her mind worrying about me.
我姐姐肯定担心我担心得要疯了
We'll come up with something to tell her.
我们想好了再告诉她
How far are we gonna go?
我们要去多远的地方
Wherever's far enough, I guess.
需要多远走多远
What if I turn out like Tracy?
要是我最后变得和特蕾西一样怎么办
What if I hurt you?
如果我伤害你怎么办
I'll get over it.
我会没事的
Oh, god. They're here.
天呐 他们来了
I need to call it in.
我要喊他们过来
No, I need to turn myself in.
不 我得去自首
I don't think that's such a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好办法
You just told me I'm the one taking the bodies.
你刚跟我说我就是偷尸体的人
I've attacked other law enforcement officers.
是我袭击了其他执法人员
That's a criminal offense.
这是犯罪行为
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表