剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
they become a werewolf.
它都变成了狼人
A very large, very powerful werewolf
体型巨大 力量强大的狼人
the people of Gevaudan called the beast.
热沃当人称之为野兽
Every night it transforms,
它每晚变身
it remembers a little more of who it used to be.
都让它记起更多的曾经
It yearns for its identity.
它向往它曾经的身份
Its name.
名望
Not just the Beast of Gevaudan, but the man.
不只是热沃当野兽 更是它的主人
The Man of Gevaudan who wants to live too.
热沃当之主也想活过来
He wants to exist.
他想降世
So imagine that one night
想象有一夜
the teenager goes out and transforms again.
少年又失控变身了
But when the beast transforms back,
但当野兽变身回来
the Man of Gevaudan stands there instead.
站在那的人成了热沃当之主
Fully realized.
完全觉醒
Alive once again.
重生
That's what Valack meant.
原来瓦里克是这个意思
He said, "When the beast remembers,
他说"当野兽记起"
"the teenager would be gone."
"少年将不再"
Gone?
不再
Like, no longer exists? How's that even possible?
不复存在吗 这怎么可能
Forget I asked.
当我没问
Mason you know your part...
梅森你知道你要做的事...
Corey and I break into the Devenford bus and search their shoes.
科里和我闯进德文福德的公车 查他们的鞋
I take out the TV vans.
我处理转播车
Right before the whistle, coach forfeits the game.
刚好在哨响前 教练弃赛
The rest of us are looking for a size 10 with a bloody sole.
我们其他人要找一支沾血的10码鞋
Just out of curiosity...
出于好奇问一下
What if it doesn't work?
如果这不管用怎么办
What if we have to go up against this thing?
如果必须要我们对抗那家伙怎么办
I mean, I hate to bring up bad memories
虽然我不想提
but Scott's still healing from what Theo did to him.
但是斯科特还在愈合之前西奥造成的伤口
No, he's not.
不 他痊愈了
She's right.
她说得没错
It happened the night we got Lydia out of Eichen House.
在我们把莉迪亚从艾兴之屋救出来的那晚
I healed.
我就痊愈了
When were all together again,
当我们再次团结在一起时
when we were a pack.
当我们是一个族群时
The beast doesn't have a pack.
那野兽没有族群
Not like us.
不像我们
We can do this, guys.
我们能做到 伙计们
No one dies tonight.
今晚谁也不会死
Hey, coach, now is the, uh, time to forfeit the game.
教练 现在是弃赛的时候了
Now's the perfect time to forfeit the game.
现在是弃赛的最佳时机
You gotta... Coach.
你必须... 教练
Stilinski,
斯蒂林斯
I've never forfeited a game and I never will.
我绝对不会弃赛 永远不会
Get on the field.
快上场
It's fine. Malia's still
没关系 玛丽亚
going to take out the wiring on the TV vans.
还是会去拆除转播车上的天线
And we get an hour and a half
我们有一个半小时
to try to find someone with blood on their shoes.
来找到鞋子上沾了血的那个人
One person out of 400.
在这四百人中
What if we call in a bomb threat?
如果我们打电♥话♥举报说有炸♥弹♥威胁呢
You remember the bomb threat at the airport three weeks ago?
你还记得三周前在机场的炸♥弹♥威胁吧
Yeah, of course I do. It was all over the news.
我当然记得 新闻都报道了
I see your point.
我明白你的意思了
Set...
预备...
My sister's got the bleachers covered.
我妹妹会负责看台部分
Okay, let's just try to do it quiet...
好吧 我们最好能安静地...
...Ly.
进行
Okay. Come on.
好了 来吧
No blood.
没有血迹
You see a name on the bag?
袋子上有名字吗
"Martinez, B".
"马丁纳斯·B"
You think she's playing a tad aggressive?
你不觉得她有点太暴♥力♥了吗
We might have a problem.
我们可能有麻烦了
Is he okay?
他还好吗
Talk to him.
和他说话
This part is for you, Lydia.
该你上场了 莉迪亚
You're the one who can reach him.
你是能够和他建立联♥系♥的人
Jordan?
乔丹
No.
不是
Okay. Who am I talking to?
好吧 我在和谁说话
Cerberus. Garmr.
地狱冥犬 加姆
Black Shark.
黑鲨鱼
I've had many names.
我有许多名字
How about Jordan Parrish?
那么乔丹·帕里什呢
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
The banshee.
报丧女妖
What about Jordan Parrish?
乔丹·帕里什呢
Why is it you and not him?
为什么是你而不是他
What happened to Parrish?
帕里什怎么了
Jordan Parrish died.
乔丹·帕里什死了
There is no Jordan Parrish.
已经没有乔丹·帕里什了
That girl is damn serious about charity.
那姑娘打慈善赛也太认真了点儿吧
Kira, maybe you should ease up on the other players.
吉良 也许你该放其他队员一马
I'm trying to win.
我在努力获胜
But you didn't even have the ball.
但是你根本没有拿到球
Stay out of my way.
别挡路
Go with the back-up plan?
按照后备计划进行吗
Go with the back-up plan.
按照后备计划进行
Down... Set...
蹲下 预备
Not so tough now, are you?
现在你就没那么厉害了 是吧
You! You're done. Get off the field!
你 你下场 离开赛场
That was perfect. Thanks, dude.
太棒了 谢谢 兄弟
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
I prefer "Mom."
我更喜欢你叫我"妈妈"
Okay Kira, maybe we could just talk this out?
吉良 也许我们能好好谈谈
To be honest, I'm totally up for killing you right now.
说实话 我现在很想杀了你
But I've got other priorities.
但是我还有更重要的事情要做
I can see that.
能看出来
Got something against the local news?
对当地电视台有什么不满吗
Somebody about a broadcast you didn't like?
或者里面有哪个人你不喜欢
Somebody's about to.
就快有了
And since I know you're not
我知道了你不会
going to try to kill me until there's a full moon,
在满月前杀我
get out of my way.
那就不要挡我的路
People are going to die.
人们都要死了
People die every day, sweetheart.
亲爱的 每天都有人会死
Stop calling me that.
别这么叫我
You don't get to call me sweetheart.
轮不到你来叫我亲爱的
All right.
好吧
What if there's a compromise?
如果我们达成和解怎么样
What if you come with me?
如果你跟我走怎么样
We can try to solve our little predicament
我们可以试着解决我们的小矛盾
and maybe I start calling you "daughter."
也许我会开始叫你"女儿"
I'm going to kill you.
我要杀了你
You're definitely my daughter.
有其母必有其女
I thought we'd exhausted all the possibilities?
我以为我们已经排除一切可能性了
According to Lydia, Valack said there's got to be another.
莉迪亚说瓦里克说过还会有一个
Specifically another genetic chimera?
基因上属于奇美拉的人吗
Someone with two sets of DNA?
这个人拥有两套基因
Someone we overlooked.
而我们没发现
Someone with blood on a size 10 shoe.
这人穿着一双带血的10号♥鞋子
25 pairs of shoes. No blood.
25双鞋都没有血迹
We should go.
我们该走了
Yeah.
行
What's wrong? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
I'm okay.
我没事
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表