剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
I probably shouldn't have a gun.
我可能不应该有枪
Mason?
梅森
Mason!
梅森
I lost it.
我跟丢了
I lost the scent.
气味跟丢了
I'll help you find it.
我会帮你找到
My dad's got an APB out...
我爸发了全境通告
For a 5'8" 16-year-old?
大概一米七五的十六岁少年
I recommended nine-foot tall rampaging werewolf.
我说的是两米七的狂暴狼人
It still might not be him.
仍然可能不是他
But, Hayden's at the school looking.
但海登在学校找
I can keep checking the woods.
我可以继续在树林找
My mom can check all the hospitals in the county.
我妈可以查县里所有的医院
We can find him.
我们能找到他
What happens then?
然后呢
We figure out a way to save him.
想办法救他
Okay. Where else could we look?
行 我们还能去哪儿找
Let's ask Corey.
问科里吧
Wait. Wait. It's not my fault.
等等 错不在我
They took him and I couldn't do anything.
他们带走了他 我无能为力
They took him... Who?
他们带走了他 谁
The Dread Doctors.
恐怖博士
Wait! Don't... Wait, please. Please, don't!
等等 别 求求你 不要
No, no, no! No, no, no!
不 不 不 不
What about these?
这些呢
They're useless if we don't know who it is.
不知道它是谁 这些也没用
Actually, they're just useless.
其实它们根本没用
Didn't Hayden mention that?
海登没提过吗
Where is she, by the way?
顺便问下 她人呢
I hope her moment of dissent didn't turn into actual desertion.
我希望你们的一时不合别演变成背叛
What about the other one? Corey?
另一个呢 科里
None of us can see him, blind or otherwise.
我们盲不盲都看不到他
So, I'm guessing, he's not here either.
所以我想他也不在吧
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Oh, there goes another.
又走了一个
Your circle of trust is narrowing for you.
你的小圈子越来越小了
Your voice is getting on my nerves.
你的声音让我很烦
Paralyze his tongue.
麻痹他的舌头
You got it.
没问题
Tell me something, Tracy.
告诉我 特蕾西
Just how powerless were you before this all happened?
这一切发生前你有多无能
In my experience, it's the truly powerless
在我看来 想要拼命地
who are all too eager to demonstrate their new-found strength.
证明自己新力量的人才真正无能
So allow me to demonstrate something more helpful to our cause.
所以允许我证明对我们的目标更有用的东西
Trust...
信任
I told you I wanted Scott McCall's eyes.
我说了我要斯科特·麦高的双眼
That's why I let you take me.
所以我才让你拿下了我
Though I have been a willing guest this entire time.
虽然我一直都很心甘情愿
As your father, I'm obliged to warn you this is dangerous.
作为你父亲 我得警告你这很危险
As my father, I was hoping you wouldn't tell my mother.
作为我父亲 我希望你别告诉母亲
That's dangerous, too.
这样也很危险
I get it, dad. I need to learn balance.
我懂 爸爸 我得学会平衡
Can't learn balance with the sword,
没剑学不了平衡
The sword brings out the fox.
剑会召唤出狐妖
You know it's more complicated than that.
你明知没这么简单
Learning balance is critical to controlling the fox.
因为控制狐妖必须学会平衡
What if the sword is critical to saving my friends?
那救我朋友必须用剑呢
It's just a weapon, Kira.
剑只是武器 吉良
You're the critical part.
你才是关键
I've got 800 years to find balance.
我还有八百多年寻找平衡
We need to help Mason right now.
但我们现在就得救梅森
I need my sword.
我需要剑
It was forged with a unique power.
剑由独特的力量锻造
It takes a certain power to put it back together.
需要特定的力量才能组合起来
You're going to need help. From who?
你需要帮助 谁帮助
Whom. Who?
谁的帮助 谁帮助
Just pick up the pieces.
把碎片收好吧
Okay.
好吧
What now?
现在怎么办
I teach you what you've been so desperate to learn.
我教你你一直非常想学的东西
Feel that, Theo?
感受到了吗 西奥
That's the secret to taking power. Pain.
这是夺走力量的秘密 痛苦
Take their pain,
夺走他们的痛苦
take their life,
夺走他们的生命
take their power.
夺走他们的力量
It's all or nothing.
完全占有 或一无所有
You take until there's nothing more to give.
夺取到他们一无所有
That's where you find the spark of power.
你就会发现力量所在
And then, you take that as well.
然后把那个也夺走
Pain. Life. Power. In that order and only that order.
痛苦 生命 力量 只能按这个顺序
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Perfectly.
完全明白
I can feel it.
我感觉到了
Good.
很好
'cause you just cost yourself one member
因为你刚损失了
of a small and inexperienced pack.
无能力无经验族群中的一名成员
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think he was small and inexperienced.
我觉得他无能也无经验
And if you've got his power now,
如果你已经获得了他的力量
you can put on the mask.
你能戴上面具
You can still save them.
你还能救他们
You can save them all.
你能救他们所有人
This kind of power requires risk, Theo.
这种力量需要冒险 西奥
Do it.
快
Put on the mask.
戴上面具
Discover the beast's identity and guarantee your place as an alpha.
查清野兽的身份 保证你阿尔法狼的地位
As a real werewolf.
当真正的狼人
No! No!
不 不
How stupid are we to be doing this?
我们这么做有多蠢
We're not stupid. We're desperate.
我们不是蠢 而是绝望
How desperate?
有多绝望
Incredibly desperate.
难以置信地绝望
I told you we'd end up on the same side.
我早就说过我们最终会合作
How about I punch you in the balls to remind you we're not?
不如我揍你一顿提醒你我们并没合作
I love this kid.
我喜欢这孩子
I don't.
我不喜欢
We know you're not on our side, Theo.
我们知道你们不会帮我们 西奥
You said you wanted to help Lydia,
你说你们想帮莉迪亚
but you left Eichen with something else, didn't you?
但你们带着其他东西离开了艾兴之屋 不是吗
You mean the mask?
你是指那张面具吗
Are you worried about that?
你在担心吗
Did you put it on?
你有没有把它戴上
Who did you see?
你看到谁了
Not Mason. What's that mean? It's not him?
不是梅森 什么意思 不是他吗
It probably means he's a lost cause.
可能说明他败局已定
We all want the same thing.
我们的目的都一样
We want Mason back.
都想要梅森回来
Okay, but the difference is that we want him back alive.
但不同的是我们想要他活着回来
Well, I'm open to compromise.
我可以妥协
You still got the map with telluric currents on it?
那张地脉图还在你那里吗
Bring it to the operating theater in two hours.
两个小时后带它到手术室
How desperate are we?
我们的处境有多糟
Incredibly.
非常糟
We don't need them to find Mason.
我们没有他们也能找到梅森
But you'll need them if you want Mason to trust you.
可你需要他们来让梅森相信你
I can't take the power from him, can I?
我夺不走他的力量 对吧
No, only the beast.
没有 只能夺走野兽的
But since the full moon is getting dangerously close,
但既然满月已经越来越近
the opportunity might present itself sooner than you think.
机会可能会比你想的来得更快
Good.
那就好
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表