剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
好的 了解了 -行吗
Uh-huh. Got it. - Okay?
比如呢 那是什么意思啊
As in? Uh, wh... what does that, uh, mean?
比如在我的媒体监控到位之前
Like before I get my media monitoring in place
我可能需要你把社会政♥治♥温度计
I might need you to slide the sociopolitical thermometer
塞进这个国家的屁♥眼♥里 看看是多少度
up the nation's ass and take a reading.
行吗 我有点晕
Okay? I'll get seasick.
给我原始数据就行了
Just feed me the metadata, anything that's gonna
一切能把好评转到我头上的数据都可以 懂吗
move the market on me reputationally, yeah?
当然 当然 没问题
Uh-huh, uh-huh, yeah. Sure.
媒体监控部门就位
Uh, media monitoring department over here.
大家都在给我推荐丽莎·亚瑟
Wow, everyone is telling me Lisa Arthur.
就她了
She's my girl.
你有没有帮我找到她的资料 杰西
Did you... did you get her avails for me, Jess?
我们已经联♥系♥她了...
Um, we have a call out to her...
好吧
Okay.
您好 我是肯德尔的助理杰西·乔丹
Jess Jordan on Kendall's phone.
是他吗 -您好
Is it him? - Hi.
肯德尔在处理... -听着就好了
Kendall's, uh, just attending... - Just listen.
其他事 您有什么事情我替您转达
to some other matters but I can pass on your thoughts.
他... 他说什么
What...what's he saying?
你想知道吗 -当然
Do you wanna know? - Yeah.
好的 我转告他
Okay. I'll tell him.
他说 你这么做让他那边很难堪
Uh, he says that this could get very ugly for him.
你这招走得漂亮
You played a decent move.
如果你能收回自己的话
If you were to retract
然后说你状态不佳 所以说错话了
and say that you were unwell and that you misspoke,
也许还有商量的余地
then maybe there's a deal here.
这样吧 告诉他 从法律上讲 我现在和他交谈是不明智的
You know what? Tell him, legally, it's not wise for me to talk to him,
但是 我会和政♥府♥方面取得联♥系♥
but that I'm going to be in contact with the government
现在是他退位的好时机
and that this would be a good moment for him to step down.
好的 他听到了
Okay, he heard.
...我要碾碎他的骨头
...that I'm gonna grind his fucking bones
来做面包[出自童话杰克与魔豆]
to make my bread.
他说 既然这样
Uh, he says, in that case,
他就要碾碎你的骨头来做面包
he's going to grind up your bones to make his bread.
好啊
Okay?
告诉他
Well, tell him,
我一定会爬上那根狗♥日♥的♥豌豆茎
that I'm gonna run up off the fucking beanstalk.
好 洛根 他说 既然这样
Okay. Logan? Yeah, he says in that case
他一定会爬上那根... 豌豆茎
he's going to run up off the, uh, beanstalk?
他好像在笑 但不是那种 善意的笑
He's kind of laughing. But not, like, nice laughing.
你就说 他应该退一步 与我合作
Just tell him he should step back and cooperate.
我不想看到他进监狱
I don't want to see him behind bars.
我们可能不再站在同一阵线 但我也不想那样
We may no longer be on the same side, but I don't want that.
狗屁
That's bullshit.
道貌岸然的狗屁
That's fucking sanctimonious bullshit.
你♥他♥妈♥耍了我
It was a fucking play.
你从背后捅了我一刀
It was a play, it was a fucking move.
别在这娘们儿兮兮的
So, don't act like a cunt to me
老子才不吃你那一套
because it won't fucking wash!
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
他... 说了什么
What...what...what did he say?
有任何具体的法律或人身威胁吗
Any actual legal or, or physical threats?
算了 我没必要知道
You know what? Don't need that in my head.
就把那些内容写在邮件里 再发给你自己 以防后患
Just put it in an e-mail and send it to yourself, in case it comes up.
好了 各就各位
Okay. Action stations.
我给过他机会了 格丽
I gave him a chance. Gerri.
所有人 都过来
Everyone, let's go.
好的
Okay. Great.
我建议我给司法部打电♥话♥
So, I suggest I call DOJ
让他们知道
and just right away let them know
我们在得知这些指控后有多么震惊
how horrified we were to learn of these, um, allegations
所以打算成立一个特别委员会
and that we intend to form a special committee
还可以告诉他们我们考虑雇佣哪些白鞋律所[精英律所]...
and we can tell them which white shoe law firms...
我有想法 那就是我们正在考虑彻底调查
I have ideas, we are considering to thoroughly investigate
并迅速报告调查的结果
and promptly report back their findings.
这样 我们真的要合作吗
Right. But do we cooperate?
和政♥府♥吗 当然 我觉得必须合作
With the government? Yeah, I think we have to cooperate.
我们已经面临了重压...
I mean, we were under pressure already...
如果不合作呢
Unless we don't?
行是行 但这是现实世界
Yeah, but real world?
我们是家上市公♥司♥
I mean, this is a public company.
谁知道他们手里有什么 甚至能查到什么
We don't know what they have or what they might get.
我们只有一招可出
There's only one real play here.
要是我还不想这么快就亮底牌呢
And what if I don't want to pull down my panties down so fast?
那你就把吊桥拉起来
Then you pull up the draw-bridge.
这是有政♥治♥动机的 "来抓我们吧 狗♥日♥的♥"
It's politically motivated. "Come get us, motherfuckers."
我们怎么解释呢
What's our story?
就说... 他在利用那些可怜的女人
The story is... is that he's exploiting these poor women.
非常让人失望
And that's very sad.
你本来要栽培他当接♥班♥人
You were grooming him for the top.
但是呢 他是个瘾君子 他辜负了你
But you know? He's a junkie and he blew it.
他就是个可悲的混球 需要接受心理治疗
He's a bitter fuck up that needs psychiatric help.
当然 你是那个大反派
And of course you're the big baddie,
所以大家都会附和你
so everybody jumped on board.
那些文件怎么办
And what about these papers?
是假的 或者 被偷走了
Uh, they're fake. Or stolen,
要是真有的话 你还在担心那些文件吗
if they even exist. Are you worried about the papers?
怎么样 我们以公♥司♥盗窃罪追究他的责任
Hmm? We'll go after him for corporate theft.
虽然这么说你儿子不太合适
This is, you know, not nice thing to say about your son
但是或许你该把他千刀万剐 丢到哈德森河里
but maybe you chop him into a million pieces and toss him in the Hudson?
毁掉肯德尔 他的计划就四分五裂了
You destroy Kendall, it falls apart.
大家怎么看
What do we think?
股价如何
How's the price?
净值很稳定
Well, uh, net-net, it's steady.
但是机构正在抛售 以防我们因此倒闭
But institutions are dumping in case this kills us
阿♥拉♥伯人正在买♥♥进 确保桑迪和斯图尔特赢
and arbs are buying in case Sandy and Stewy win.
肯德尔改变了游戏规则
Yeah, Kendall has changed the game.
现在不合作有点... 太...
Noncooperation now, it's not... it's too...
外面情况太复杂了 我觉得风险很高
It's too hot out there. I think it's very high risk.
你要是怂 什么事情风险都大
Yeah, well, everything's high risk if you're a pussy.
我不是吃素的 好吗 -这...
Hey, I eat red meat. Okay? - Well...
我只是... 想想后果吧
I'm just...the repercussions.
但我觉得你眼光太狭隘了
Yeah, but I think you're looking too small.
我们迂回一下
We do a dance,
我们静候时机 直到换届那天
and we bide our time 'til the election.
泛美给老家伙的宣传再续一个任期
ATN anointy-nointy the Raisin for a second term?
新司法部长 到了那时
New Attorney General. And by then,
这事的热度就没那么大了
this has gotten a little stale,
肯德尔会自暴自弃 因为他最爱干这种事
Kendall will self-destruct because it's his favorite.
然后一切就他妈一笔勾销了
And this all fades the fuck away.
要是我不去揭结痂
If I stop picking at scabs,
也就是道歉 谁知道我们会走到哪一步才算完
saying, "Sorry," Who knows where we'll end up.
投机者和机会主义者的集体诉讼
Class actions from the chancers and opportunists.
只要承认了不法行为...
Admissions of wrongdoing...
上亿的资金就流失了 -操
Billions out of the door. - Fuck!
如果你现在给司法部长打电♥话♥ 吼他一顿
If you were to call the AG right now and shout at him,
我们可以看看能不能这样做吗 -雨果 你能不能看看
could we find out if that'd be okay? - Hugo, can you find out
要是洛根给司法部长打电♥话♥会怎么样
what would happen if Logan called the AG?
拿下老家伙 直接从最高层入手
Get the Raisin. Let's go to the top.
去搞定总统吧
Let's get the President.
礼貌点 好吗
But gentle. Okay?
还有吗
Anything else?
我们要点吃的吗
Do we want to order some food?
吃的 吞口水就够了
Food? Swallow. We're on saliva
再靠靠肾上腺素 上了飞机再说 行吗
and adrenaline here, until we get on a plane. All right?
不要当地的食物
No local foods.
我出了问题 我们就完了
I get the shits, we're fucked.
雨果 走了 -好
Hugo! Let's go. - Okay.
我们已经在这逗留太他妈久了
We've lingered long e-fucking-nough!
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表