剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Okay. Well, wait till the weekend's over.
We'll get our white cis male stank all over you.
真是太荣幸了
It's just... it's such a thrill.
我是奥克拉荷马州的头号♥康迷
I'm the probably the biggest Conhead in Oklahoma.
当然了,锅柄彼特
Of course, Panhandle Pete.
你见过麦希姆皮尔斯 他是我的左派智囊
You've met Maxim Pierce. He's my intellectual heft.
还有我的弥勒佛
My Beltway Buddha.
他激励我,我激励他 世界就这样转了起来
I push him, he pushes me, and around and around we go.
-没错 -是我的错觉吗?
Is it just me or in a room full of Timothy McVeighs
还是整间房♥都是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 让康纳忽然变成罗斯福?
does Connor suddenly look like a Roosevelt?
老婆,是锅柄彼特
Sweetie, it's Panhandle Pete.
小臭脸想待在家写剧本
Frowny face here wanted to stay home and work on her play
但我的长腿第♥一♥夫♥人♥有使命在身
but duty calls for my leggy Mary Todd.
没关系,我可以用手♥机♥打剧本
Yeah, that's fine. I can totally just write a play on my phone.
所以两位怎么认识的?
So, how'd you two meet?
-网路‥ -网路啊
Online. - Online.
各位,打扰一下‥
Online.
Hi, folks. Just for a second.
我想感谢大家
Quiet for just a second. I want to thank you all
接受如此仓促的邀请
for being here on such short notice.
也感谢大家秘密到访
And I wanna thank you for keeping your attendance private.
我们未来自♥由♥高峰会的任务
What we do here at the Future Freedom Summit
对于本党及国家至关重要
is of the utmost importance to our party and our country.
我相信下一任美国总统
I happen to believe the next President of the United States
就在这个房♥间的某个角落
is somewhere in this very room.
的确,还坚若磐石
He is, and he's hard as a rock.
愿上帝指引他
May God shepherd this person.
我们国家的健康落在他的肩上
The health of our republic depends on it.
还有我资历的健康
And the health of my portfolio. - And that.
-敬共和 -敬共和
To the republic! - To the republic! Thank you.
感谢,敬共和
Republic.
朗恩佩库斯帮他儿子的 射箭老师口♥交♥,真人真事
Ron Petkus blew his son's archery instructor.
他就这样毁了
True story. - Blew his arc...
某个削边头的人 刚才叫我黄豆男孩?
Some guy with an undercut just called me Soy Boy?
不用担心,葛瑞格
Oh, don't worry, Greg. It's a nice safe space
这里舒适又安全 不用假装喜欢"汉弥尔顿"
where you don't have to pretend to like Hamilton.
-可是我真的喜欢"汉弥尔顿" -你当然喜欢,大家都喜欢
Well, I like Hamilton. - Sure, you do. We all do.
所以这里‥到底是什么?
So, what is this actually here?
这只是场政♥治♥会议
This is just a nice political conference
参加者都是 想法类似的赞助与知识份子
of like-minded donors and intellectuals.
也就是下任总统挑选会
AKA picking the next President.
(西语)选总统
Selecto el presidento.
事情不是那样运作的
That's not really how it works.
的确不是,但就是
Yeah, no. Sure, but, yeah.
可是这样符合宪法吗?
But is that like constitutional?
不知道,你要找裁判来吗?
Oh, I don't know, Greg. You wanna call the referee?
这里有监察员吗?
Is there an ombudsman in the house? - Well...
看看谁来了
Here they are. The family who lost us a presidency.
害我们输掉总统大位的家族
总统还好吗?
How is he, the Raisin?
他六个月后失业
He's out of a job in six months.
在过渡期间跛脚 大老党又身陷危机
Lame in the interim, and the GOP is in flames.
所有人都在态度急转弯
We're all doing backflips.
-真抱歉 -他状况危急
Sorry about that. - He's got a serious condition.
我们认为国家必须知道
We felt the country needed to know.
所以你听见什么消息?
So, what are you hearing?
既然总统不选了 我们需要提名别人
Well, with the president out, we need a nominee.
欢迎来到小丑之城
So welcome to clown town.
六个月后选举,却提不出候选人
Six months to Election Day, and no candidate.
超级星期二结束了 民调也早已定型
Super Tuesday's gone, ballots are already finalized.
代理人当然会听从 共和党全国委员会的指示
The delegates will choose at the RNC, of course
但是我能实话实说 我们应该先在这里选好
but I think we can all be real
and say we need to choose here first.
是博耶吧? 我们要选博耶吗?
It's Boyer, right? We're going Boyer?
没错,副总统是最保险的选择
Yup. Cleanest option is the Vice President.
全党必须上下一心
The party needs to be united.
既然引起这场混乱 我希望你们可以收拾残局
So I hope since you started this mess
戴夫很好,我喜欢他
you can help us clear it up.
Dave's good. I like Dave.
-大家都喜欢戴夫 -稳健的驮马
We all like Dave. - Steady old plow horse.
听说他女儿逼他吃素 你们知道吗?
I heard his daughter has made him go vegetarian.
没有‥
Did you hear that? - No.
不会吧,我应该看过他吃肉丸
No. Oh, no, I think I've seen him eat a meatball.
不是,我听说他偷偷吃素
No.
Secret herbivore, I hear.
博耶,轮到他了吗?
Boyer? It's his turn?
我不太介意他舔嘴唇
I don't really mind the lip licking thing.
不会,很严重吗?
No.
不会
Is it bad? - Not really. It's just...
只是你一旦注意到 就很难不注意到
when you notice it, you definitely notice it.
只要他在辩论会别太常舔 就应该能安然过关
As long as he doesn't do it much during the debates
we should be fine.
那家伙的嘴唇肯定全美最湿
The guy must have the wettest lips in North America.
好比卡♥通♥里野餐旁的熊
Yeah. It's like he's a cartoon bear
and there's always a picnic hamper nearby.
是啊,但戴夫很棒 顺带一提恭喜你
Yeah, but Dave's great.
好啊,恭喜什么? 我做了什么好事?
Congratulations, by the way. - Oh, okay.
For what? What have I done now?
令堂的婚礼啊
For the wedding.
Your mother.
-令堂是卡洛琳科林伍吧? -是啊
Your mother is Caroline Collingwood, no?
她要结婚了吧? 彼得蒙恩?
Yeah. - She's getting married, no?
没有‥她在跟长得像独木舟 名叫罗瑞的绅士交往
Peter Munion? - No, she's in a relationship
with a canoe-shaped gentleman named Rory.
不对,可能是别人‥
Nope. Maybe it was somebody else. Pretty sure... No.
你看看
Look at that.
你也知道家人就是这样
You know how it is. Families.
你可以传给我吗?
Could you forward that to me, actually?
谢谢,我们待会儿见
Thank you. I'll see you around. Thank you.
-可以给我们几分钟吗? -没问题‥
Hey. Could you excuse us for just a moment?
非常感谢,你知道这件事吗? 你这保密的贱♥人♥
Certainly. - Thank you so much.
Did you know about this, you withholding bitch?
什么事?
What?
你知道葛伦,那个脱欧变♥态♥吗?
You know Glyn the Brexit pervert?
他刚刚传了这个给我
Yeah, he just sent this to me.
我们的妈好像要嫁给 某位彼得蒙恩了
Apparently, our mother's marrying a Peter Munion.
什么? 彼得洋葱是谁?
What? Who's Peter Onion? - I don't f**king know.
我哪知道 不知道那个老二知不知道
I wonder if that first born f**ker knew.
打给他啊
Call him.
抱歉,失陪一下
Sorry. Just give me a second.
喂,什么事?
Yeah. What? - I'm here with Shiv.
我跟希芙在一起 想通知你一声爸刚才翘辫子了
Just wanted to let you know, new dad just dropped.
你说什么?
I'm sorry. What? - Yeah.
-妈咪要再婚了,傻蛋 -你知道吗?
Mommy's getting remarried, dingus. - Did you know?
他当然不知道,老妈超懒得理他
Of course, he didn't know. Ken bores the shit out of Mom.
你们在说什么?
What are you even talking about?
你是说罗瑞吗?
You mean Rory?
不是,她选了"罗瑞去死"
No. She took the view "f**k Rory."
希芙,你们真的在仇恨庆典吗?
Hey, Shiv, is it true, you're at that hate-fest fest?
在维吉尼亚纽伦堡焚书坑儒?
Burning books and measuring skulls down in Nuremberg, Virginia?
是啊
Yeah.
你这周末在忙什么?
What are you doing with your weekend?
你的最爱 安排送我们去坐牢吗?
Planning to send us all to jail, your favorite?
我们只想告诉你 妈还是不爱你,再见,肯
All right. Just wanted to let you know Mommy still doesn't love you.
Bye, Ken. Bye.
老兄,我想跟你讨论某件事
Hey, man. I just wanted to broach something with you.
尽管说吧,葛瑞格
Broach away, Greg.
听我说,我有点担心那个‥
So, yeah. Look, I'm pretty anxious.
肯说他会牺牲我
Ken is saying he might burn me.
你在威胁我吗? 你别想威胁我,我免疫
Are you threatening me? You can't threaten me. I'm immune.
不是,汤姆 我只想问你的意见
No, Tom. I was just thinking about advice
因为我很怕去坐牢
because I'm obsessing
over the prison of it all.
我想知道怎么不去想这件事
And, I just need to know how to stop thinking.
-我懂 -我不停想它
Yeah. - It's just constant.
我试过了,没用
I tried that. Doesn't work.
我现在比较喜欢总是想坐牢
You know, what I'm preferring is to always think about it.
只要有一瞬间不去想
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表