剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
洛伊先生,接下来我们想 讨论这些非法支出
Mr. Roy, we'd like to move on to the matter of these illegal payments.
好
Fine.
我们讨论过了,但好啊
I mean, we've done that but...
针对你对于发生什么事的 第一手资讯
Specifically, your first-hand knowledge of what happened.
好‥知道了
Yup. Yup. Got it.
希望你能解释你的所见所闻
What we want you to explain to us based on what you saw and heard
这些非法支出 如何拟定核可,由谁负责
is how these illegal payments were made
好,知道了,还有什么问题?
were approved, and by whom. - Yup. Got it.
What's next?
你要先回答问题吗?
You wanna answer the question?
我想先不要
I think I'm good.
好吧,我说
Okay. Fine.
这些非法支出由我认可
Well, I approved the illegal payments
因为我爱性侵害,也爱掩饰案情
because I love sexual assault, and I love to cover it up.
这个回答如何? 不好吗‥?
How is that? Is that bad?
好了,我们可以收尾
That's bad? - Okay. We can wrap up.
我会自己在家排时间练习
I just will privately run the timeline at home, but, yeah.
这样就可以了吗‥?
I'm good, we're good, right?
可以,记得要谦卑直接‥
Good. And, yeah, just humble
-并隐瞒目的 -没有目的
straightforward... - Hide the agenda.
我知道
No agenda. - Sure.
他们是公务员,会有多聪明?
They're government employees. I mean, how smart can they be?
那不是我的话 我说的是你认为我在想的话
I'm not saying that. I'm saying what you think I think, right?
我确定一下 在我身上的目标保持一致
And just so we're on the same page in terms of aims for me
许愿清单的顺序是 在下的豁免权
the wish list goes immunity for yours truly
清查威斯特,然后是我爸的头颅
taskforce for Waystar, my dad deaded.
我不是DJ所以不接受点歌♥
Well, I don't do requests because I'm not a DJ
但我明白你的意思
but I hear you.
进来,他们在拚凑所有文件
Look, come in here.
They're jigsawing all the papers.
-各位文件大♥师♥好 -早
Hey, paper people.
如你所知,威斯特现在配合调查
You know, Waystar is now cooperating.
并十分友善地提供了上亿页文件
Helpfully offering up one billion pages of documents
他们请了顶尖律师团队 以及前司法部官员
hiring white-shoe, former DOJ types
执行看似一丝不苟的调查
to conduct an internal that looks super scrupulous
主动提供员工给司法部访问
offering up employees for talks with DOJ
拟定邮轮部门的安全守则
and worker safety protocols around cruises.
我们可以调整‥
We can adjust, but...
但你拿不到大满贯
This isn't a slam dunk here.
但是那些文件‥
But... The papers. Yeah?
一旦搬出落在其他管辖权 海事法,其他特权或消灭时效‥
I mean... - Once you pull everything out
that falls under other jurisdictions, or maritime law
or is privileged, or is outside the statute of limitations.
但是海外反♥腐♥败♥法的切入角度 能完全避免这些吧?
But an FCPA angle obviates those objections, right?
适用于海外反♥腐♥败♥法的部分 全都是推论,威斯特很小心
Well, the stuff that works for Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
is inferential.
你是说那些文件全是狗屁?
Waystar was careful.
So you're saying the papers are bullshit?
我是说它们缺乏了原有的爆点
I'm just saying they lacked some of the explosiveness
既然如此‥
it was suggested they might have.
Well...
我可以把内容公开
I can reposition the context in the public arena.
或者‥
Maybe...
我可以激怒某个人
Maybe I can flip someone up the tree.
我只是觉得有时候 我们被我爸的步调牵着走
I just feel like sometimes we're allowing the tune
to be played at my dad's tempo, Lisa
我不知道为什么
and I'm not sure why.
毕竟我请的是"全城最强律师"
I have the, quote-unquote, "best lawyer in town".
我有完美的说词 甚至还有发♥票♥为证
I have the best story.
我知道你很担忧
I have f**king receipts. - I hear you're concerned.
明天是大日子
You have a big day tomorrow, okay?
前一天晚上常会这样
This happens the night before.
-好好休息,好吗? -谢谢你,然后我‥
Rest up, okay? - Thank you. Yeah. And I...
老实说,我很感谢你们的贡献
Look, I really value all the work you do, honestly.
但可以再努力一点吗?
But let's try harder.
再加把劲吧,谢谢
Yeah? Let's try harder.
Thank you.
"老弟,希望你没事 我想问问你的状况如何?"
我想念那只大鞋 至少你听得见他走来
I miss the big boot. At least you could hear him coming.
他们一定搞上了
Clearly f**king. - Dad and Kerry? Please.
爸跟凯莉? 拜托
Showing memes to a young menial? Tale as old as time.
拿哏图给年轻女仆看? 老哏到不行了
不可能,他讨厌跟身边的人做
No, he hates the close proximity bang.
我听说他还是很喜欢口♥交♥
He's still really into blowjobs I hear.
你只是想帮爸吹 别再投射自己了
You just wanna give him a blowjob, so stop projecting.
罗谬勒斯
Hey, Romulus.
他好像现在就想要
Looks like he wants one now.
是啊‥网路做得好
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Well played, the Internet.
-好了,希芙,汤姆‥ -你恶心死了
Okay, Shiv... - You're disgusting.
Tom...
雨果
Hugo.
两位的父亲为周末做了安排
Okay. So your dad
has been drawing up priorities for the weekend.
他希望所有人强力打击 大科技公♥司♥
He wants everyone hitting anti-tech positions hard.
铁钳控制
Regulate and strangulate.
他们变得太强势了,大家都知道
They're getting too powerful. Everybody knows it.
阻止科技企业吃掉我们的午餐
Stop tech eating our lunch.
安排新朋友选上总统
Put in a new friend at the top.
找个不会重新点燃‥ 无聊老案子的人
One who won't fire up justice about our boring old case.
或者可以满肚子谦卑 一不小心疏远总统
Yeah. And maybe eat a bellyful of humble pie
about accidentally knocking over their President
还把他压在地上磨擦
and smashing him on the floor?
别抱怨了,总统脑袋不再灵光 又不是我们的错
It's not our fault
the President's brain couldn't thunk good no more.
主动出击,散布消息说 总统若是针对我们
Go offense. Spread it round that if the Raisin goes for us
他就是在政♥治♥化邮轮案
he's politicizing the Cruises case.
太可悲了 他的司法部竟然挟怨报复
It's so sad. His Justice Department has a grudge.
我听说司法部长的飞镖靶上 贴着我的相片
I might have heard that the deputy AG
has a picture of me on her dartboard
令人作呕
which is disgusting.
等一下,那个消息是真的吗?
Wait, have we heard that or...
那是最近谣传的流言
That is the rumor that's going around.
是啊,不晓得谣言从何而来
Yeah. Funny how these rumors get started.
"老兄抱歉,我还在考虑" 恶心死了
Yeah.
It's disgusting.
爸,你介不介意我们一起搭?
Hey. Mind if I jump in with you, Dad?
好啊,小女儿
Okay, Pinky.
后面冷气可以开弱一点吗?
Can we go up a degree in the back?
你还好吗?
You okay? - You gonna be a f**king sourpuss?
你想烦我吗?
什么,不是‥
What? No. No, I just...
只是上次你和我说话时 你在股东大会上羞辱我
The last time that we talked properly, you humiliated me
所以我想关心你的状况
at the shareholder meeting, so I thought I should just check in.
那天不好过,我身体不舒服
It was a long day, and I was unwell.
我只是担心你这周末的背书人选 那个副总统
Well...
I wanna say I'm concerned about who you might endorse this weekend.
你会怕戴夫博耶?
The Vice President.
You're scared of Dave Boyer?
是啊,最危险的莫过于 逮到机会的二流人士
Yeah. Nothing is more dangerous
than a second-rate individual who sees his chance.
-我必须参与此事 -好吧‥
I need to keep my spoon in the soup.
我认为现在不适合 让罗曼担任发言人
Fine. And...
I don't think this is the place to let Roman be the mouthpiece.
-他快成熟了 -我知道,我也爱他
He's maturing. - Yeah, and I love him.
但是他搞砸了与总统的电♥话♥ 引起一场存亡危机
But he f**ked up the phone call with the Raisin.
That's an existential risk.
而他唯一在洛杉矶做过的事情
And the only solid thing he actioned in LA, Dad
是拍"喇叭先生" 一部和车说话的人的电影
was the movie Dr. Honk about the man who could talk to cars.
我们不能没有目标 应该需要一点提示
Yeah. And we're walking in there with a different hundred aims
and I think some nuance is required.
只庆幸我们还有公♥司♥可以代表
I'm just glad that we still have a company to act on behalf of.
多亏了我的功劳
Thanks to me.
凯莉,颁个金牌给希芙
Kerry, give Shiv a f**king medal.
-好了,够了,别碰我 -走吧
All right, enough. - Let's go.
Don't touch me.
请你们往左走向电梯
Okay, so, if you guys go to the left, the elevator is to the left.
房♥卡和迎宾饮料二十分钟内准备好
I have your room keys and welcome drinks start in 20 minutes.
闻得到恐慌的味道
Wow. I can really smell the panic.
跟柏林的防空洞里一样
Berlin Bunker vibes.
的确很刺鼻
It is rather pungent.
左胶小姐,在大象屁♥眼♥里 洞穴探险感觉如何?
Well, Ms. Libtard, how you do like spelunking in the elephant's asshole?
我只是企业观察家
I'm just a corporate observer.
等到周末结束 你会全身都是白人直男的腥味
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表