剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Tory, Jeff, Elon, Lukas, Jennifer and Emma, "yeses."
路卡斯,珍妮佛和艾玛 全都同意
克萝伊还在犹豫
Chloe is still a "maybe."
那么‥
And... and the sibs?
我兄弟姐妹呢?
那个‥
Yeah.
别说了,没差‥
Okay. No. Whatever. Fine.
Fine.
太棒了,康芙莉
This is f**king cool, Comfry. Hey, hey, listen
听我说,你也要玩得愉快 好吗?
you have a good time, too, yeah?
大家都要过得开心
Like everyone.
服务生,想像家,音响人员
Servers, f**king, the imagineers, the DJ crew, you know
这场派对非常平等
this is highly egalitarian like
做好自己的工作 但别忘了拿杯饮料跟着摇摆
do your job, but f**king get your drink on, get your buzz on.
只要是好人就没有限制
There's no boundaries if you're cool.
任务中心挂断
Mission Control out!
准备狂欢吧
Shit is about to pop off.
派对罗
Party!
今天我生日,去你的
It's my birthday! F**k You!
Hi.
你们好
Hey.
应用程式并购可能有麻烦
There might be a problem with GoJo.
好
Okay. Where's Matsson?
马特森在哪里?
He's sent Sherpas. He's not coming.
他派了手下来,自己不出席
好了
Okay.
没戏唱了
It's off.
叫这些小鬼滚吧,会议取消
Tell these kids to f**k off. Meeting cancelled.
好,这么做有什么坏处,爸
Okay. Well, what's the downside, Dad?
见见他们吧 否则会显得态度不佳
You know, meet these guys, could read petulant not to?
他如果要派个小角色来‥
If he wants to send a nobody... - Well, his CFO
财务长带了整个团队‥
and a whole team of people... - He's going to this f**king party
他去参加派对了吧?
isn't he?
他跑去哪儿了?
Where is he?
去做指甲? 漂白屁♥眼♥?
Getting his nails done, asshole whitened?
我们可能得讨好他一下
I think we might have to court him a little is the thing.
休想‥这个开始非常触霉头
It's bad f**king juju to start like this.
我们能不能起码和小人物谈谈‥
Can we not at least...
- talk to the nobodies and... - No!
不行‥我们有别的选择
No. We have other options. - Do we though?
真的吗,这可能是我们避免走进 传统媒体坟场的最后机会
This could be our last chance to avoid the legacy media graveyard.
法兰克去找了南洽询皮尔斯
Frank's reached out to Nan about Pierce.
什么,你认真?
What? Seriously?
我们又要回去并购皮尔斯?
We're going after Pierce again?
这个主意很刺♥激♥
It's exciting.
好了,散会,所有人回去工作
Okay. That's it. Everyone back to work.
这桩生意很合理,是桩好生意
The deal makes sense. It's a great deal
但他不肯谈生意 因为他是个高傲的混帐
but he won't make the deal because he's an arrogant prick.
好,马特森是个烂人 我没有意见
Fine. Matsson's an asshole. F**king of course he is.
但我们要因此烧了 唯一的逃生降落伞吗?
But do we burn our only parachute because of that?
这样做生意才聪明,希芙
It's just smart business, Shiv.
我不想当冤大头
I don't wanna pay over the odds.
到头来市场会逼他接受这桩生意
And eventually, the market will make him make the deal.
除非有人出更好的价
Unless someone makes a better offer first.
对啊,爸,这是重要关头
Yeah, Dad, this is it.
我们遇上了规模问题
We have a scale issue.
我们的串流平台烂透了
Our streaming platform is for shit.
没有任何观众成长
And... we have nothing that looks like growth.
这场收♥购♥最终会让我们 进入串流市场
This gets us consequentially into streaming
运动彩券,社群网站
it gets us into sports betting, it gets us into social media.
我们的机会不大
We have a little window.
一旦错过就会变成一条小鱼 等着吃贝佐斯的剩菜
Miss this and we end up being a pilot fish
nibbling leftovers from Bezos's f**king teeth.
凯莉? 你说马特森什么?
Kerry? What was it, that thing you said about Matsson?
我认为他是个天才
Thinks he's a genius.
他发明了一项好科技 去他的
He's made one good piece of tech. F**k him.
很感谢你的意见,凯莉
We appreciate your input, Kerry, but "f**k him" is not good tactics.
但"去他的"不是好策略
的确是好策略
It is good tactics.
爸,拜托
Dad, please, if you don't wanna talk to Matsson, fine
你若不想和马特森谈 至少让我去
我也可以,或是我们俩一起去
but let me. - Or let me.
他会参加派对吧?
Or we can both do it. He's gonna be at the party, right?
你要去?
You're going?
没有损失
Can't hurt.
好,但力道放轻 这是一个黑盒子
Fine.
But don't go in too strong.
我不想被当肥羊宰
This is a black box and I don't want to overpay.
没问题,交给我
Yeah. Got it. I'm on it.
我来整理一下行事历,没问题
Yeah, I'll reorganize my diary. I got it.
既然你要出席
Since you're going
帮我把这给他吧,亲自给
you might as well give him this in person.
好啊,没问题
Oh, yeah. Okay.
你觉得他会喜欢吗?
What do you think? Do you think he'll like it?
没有,我只是‥我心情畅快
No, I just... I feel amazing, you know?
我的感官变强,空气闻起来更香
My senses are heightened. The air smells sweeter.
甚至在平凡小事中看见诗意
And, you know, it's like I can see the poetry
and all little mundane things.
我今天可能会喝到烂醉如泥
It's...
I'm gonna get so f**ked up.
那样可以吗?
Okay. Is that okay?
可以啊,你不需要我的同意
Yeah, you don't need my permission. - Okay.
你想喝得多醉?
Like, how f**ked up?
-你们好 -你好
Hi there. - Hi there.
我是不用坐牢的汤姆万斯甘斯
Tom Wambsgans! Not going to prison!
各位好,请交出外套与手♥机♥
Wow, I know! - Let's go.
Hi. We're asking everyone to hand in their coats and phones.
肯道给大家的礼物是活在当下
Kendall would like his present to be everyone being present.
去他的,我才懒得理他
Yeah. F**k off. I'm not doing that. - Yeah, you're gonna have to tase us.
是啊,先把我们电昏再说
您的外套?
And your coat?
不用,我想穿着外套 这是我的人♥权♥
I will remain coated.
Thank you as is my right.
说吧,怎么了? 发生什么事?
So come on. What? What happened?
农场上的问题
Ranch stuff.
什么? 有匹马不让你上吗?
What, a horse didn't want you to f**k it? What?
他跌倒了
He had a fall. - Don't say "had a fall"
别说我跌倒 听起来像是我八十九岁了
that sounds like I'm 89. No!
不是,我和麦希姆看到一些民调
Maxim and I actually got some polling results
我们开了一瓶干邑白兰地庆祝 然后我跳爱尔兰舞的时候滑倒了
we shared a Cognac and then I slipped doing a little Irish jig.
好,这叫农场问题,我懂了 真够牛仔
Oh, okay. Ranch stuff. Got it. A real cowboy.
我的天啊,这超像肯道的作风
Oh, my God. This feels disgustingly Kendall.
塔碧莎在哪里? 她在忙吗?
So where's Tabs? She busy?
对啊
Yeah.
又在忙? 还是你杀了她?
Again? Or did you kill her?
我跟你保证我们的关系很好
It's going great, I'll have you know.
只是有点无趣而已
It's just a bit boring is all. That's all I'm saying.
你们的性关系很好 你也喜欢亲密关系吗?
Okay. The relationship was fine sexually
and you're loving the intimacy
对,我超爱亲密关系
and all? - Yes.
-超喜欢别人深入认识我 -最好
I love the intimacy.
I love people really getting to know me.
别装得自己才是万人迷 你比我还变♥态♥
Yeah.
Like you're the f**king catch of the day.
You're more f**ked up than I am.
恭喜各位
Congratulations!
你们刚诞生在肯道洛伊的世界
You've just been born into the world of Kendall Roy!
沉浸式剧场 我原本可以当顾问,但无所谓
Okay. Immersive theater.
I mean, I could have consulted, but whatever.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
如果我们刚刚出生,那‥
So if we've just been born then...
我等于是把自己 插入我妈的阴♥道♥吗?
Okay. So I'm inserting myself into my mom's vagina now?
是这样吗?
Wow. - Is that what's happening?
冷酷又不好客,看起来没错
Cold and inhospitable, seems to check out.
我正在进进出出我妈
I am repeatedly entering my own mother.
这样不对,这是我妈的私处
Is that... That's not right.
This is my mom's cooch, so you know.
这是在暗示她下面很松
And you're implying that it's massive
最好把它弄紧一点
so you might wanna tighten my mother's vagina.
你好,自♥由♥人汤姆万斯甘斯 你好吗?
Hey, Tom Wambsgans, free man, how's it going?
葛瑞格瑞赫许,我也不用坐牢
Gregory Hirsch, not going to prison.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表