剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
只要我们都支持肯 他就完了
We back Ken, no, he's toast.
我不是说我们应该这么做
I'm not saying we should do it.
只是我们需要决定
We just need to decide what
下一步该怎么做 因为现在是关键时刻
the fuck we're gonna do because this is a moment.
你觉得呢
I mean, what do you think?
先是瑞亚 现在又是格丽
Uh, first Rhea. Now Gerri.
这… 事态不妙
Uh, it doesn't... it's not great.
我不知道 我觉得爸不会下台
Well, I don't know, I don't think dad would actually go.
你觉得呢 老康
Do you, Con?
他并不是无懈可击 小罗
He's not infallible, Rom.
当然不是 我只是觉得他从没失败过 以后也不会
No. Sure. I just don't think he ever fails or ever will.
他…什么 他总是在犯错
He... What? He missteps all the time.
他已经不是二十年前那样了
He's not dad from 20 years ago.
他是... 他是现在的爸
He's... he's now dad.
如果我们联合起来
It's very hard to imagine
支持肯德尔 很难想象他还能保住地位
him surviving if we allied and backed Kendall.
是的 没错
Yes. Exactly.
如果我们再跟弗兰克和卡尔联手 他必死无疑了
And if we squared Frank and Karl, then he is toast.
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
肯定的啊
Yes-by.
但那是他的董事会 -是的 当然
Uh, but it's his board. - Oh, yeah. Oh. Sure.
但初生牛犊不怕虎
But a lot of fresh blood is a lot of fear.
如果我们今天倒戈
I think if we pulled the pin today,
明天董事会就会人心惶惶 我们就有了胜算
tomorrow, a spooked board, we could win.
我唯一担心的是 这可能真的会要了他的命
My only concern with that, it might actually kill him.
好了 讨论得怎么样了
Okay. How we doing?
刚说到哪里了
So where are we?
好吧 即使你赢了 让爸下台 我…
All right. Look, you win, take dad out, I...
我觉得我们也未必能在代理权战争中胜出
I don't see us coming through in the proxy battle.
股东不喜欢混乱局面
Shareholders, they don't like confusion.
我们家族要如何掌握控制权
How does the family stay in control?
我们给爸一把手♥枪♥
We give dad the revolver,
带他去办公室 代理权战争就此结束
show him to his office, proxy battle is over.
桑迪和斯图伊会让步 我和他们谈过了
Sandi and Stewy would back down. I've spoken with them.
还挺忙的嘛 -不需要投票
Busy fucking bee. - No vote.
我们达成协议了 -真的吗
We have a settlement. - Really?
如果爸直接退位 没问题
I think if dad went fast, yeah.
各位 我不知道自己对爸到底是什么情感
Look, guys, I don't know what I think about dad.
爱恨交加
Uh, I love him. I hate him.
具体要让心理咨♥询♥师来解释了
I'm gonna outsource it to my therapist.
但他是打算送我去坐牢的 知道吗
But he was going to send me to jail, you know?
他也会这样对你的 小罗
And he'd do the same to you, Rom.
老康也是
And Con.
至于小西 我不知道
Shiv, I don't know.
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
所以说实在的 我们欠他什么呢
So what do we owe him here, really?
好吧 如果我们超越了亚马逊
Well, what would the shape of this
会有一个什么样的新愿景
new fucking reality be anyway, us leapfrogging Amazon?
好 我们... 根本上像是 公元前323年
Yeah. Well, uh, we're... we're looking at, uh, 323 B.C., basically.
当然了 -亚历山大死了
Oh, yeah, naturally. - Alexander is dead.
我得到了亚洲
I take Asia.
你得到了埃及 小西得到了欧洲
You take Egypt. Shiv takes Europe.
老康 剩余的国家 -好吧
Con, the rest of the world. - Right.
谢谢 -独♥立♥的部门
Thanks. - Separate divisions.
我以首席执行官的名义进行监督
I could oversee us as CEO on
我们转型 在全球制♥造♥影响力
paper as we shift to these spheres of influence
在前进的过程中同步评估核心价值
and evaluate what is core as we move forward.
所以你要来监督我们
So you'll oversee us?
作为转型过程的必要部分...
Well, I'd offer my leadership initially as a... as a...
我可以贡献我的领导才能
you know, as a necessary part of a transformational process.
你会这样为我们牺牲吗
You would do that for us?
老兄 我… 拜托 -你真是大方 谢谢你啊 肯
Dude, I'm... Come on. - Oh, you're so generous. Thanks, Ken.
不 就你现在的处境而言 行不通的
Well, no, because in your position that just doesn't work.
言过其实了 -言过其实
It's a stretch. - It's a stretch.
这根本就是拿蛋蛋敲定音鼓
It's a fucking scrotum over a timpani drum.
如果要我支持你对抗爸 那就得由我来掌权
If I were to back you against dad, I would need to take over.
什么 天啊 -开始了
Uh, what? Whoa. - Here we go.
门儿都没有
Whoa, Nelly.
我也希望如此 但你没有经验
You know, I wish I could, but you don't have the experience,
所以现阶段还不行 我希望可以 但无能为力
so that's not possible right now. I wish it was but it isn't.
得了吧 你已经臭名昭著
Come on. You're a busted flush.
我是唯一能改革公♥司♥的人
I'm the only person who can reform.
你的争议性太强 大家都觉得你是...
You're too divisive. You're still seen...
虽然我不这么觉得
I don't see you this way,
但大家还是把你看作是
but you're still seen as a token
刚从象牙塔醒来的绣花公主 我不这样认为…
woman wonk woke snowflake. I don't think that...
什么 -但市场这样认为
What? - but the market does.
胡说八道 -的确如此 我刚和市场通了电♥话♥
Bullshit. - Well, it's true. I just spoke to the market.
市场就是这样认为的
That's exactly what the market thinks.
各位 只是临时职位 可以吗
Guys, interim chair. Okay?
新的管理团队 新官上任
New directors, clean broom,
然后我们再决定如何分享战果
and then we can figure out how to split the spoils.
我要去打几个电♥话♥
Uh, I have some calls to make.
我也确实有几个电♥话♥要打 所以…
Well, I actually do have some calls to make, so...
跟这件事没关系 -都休息一会儿吧
No. Unrelated. - Take a moment.
那这件事不能外传
But this stays in here, yeah?
必须的 -是
Absolutely. - Yeah.
行
Okay.
汤姆
Uh, hey, Tom.
你... 你说话方便吗
Can you, uh... can you talk?
方便 -好
Yeah. - Okay.
我和肯在一起
So I'm with Ken.
真的吗
You are?
你已经知道了吗
Did you know?
不只是 我… 我怎么会知道
No, I... no. Why would I know?
他… 他提出结盟
Uh, so he's... he's offering an alliance.
我 小罗 老康 联手扳倒爸
Me, Rom, Con, we take down dad.
我靠
Shit.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
你怎么想 -我不知道...
What do you think? - I don't know. Is...
他怎么样了 他没事吧
how is he? Is he okay?
他没事
"Uh, he's okay."
波斯尼亚人可能盼着我们早点走吧
Uh, the Bosnians want us to leave. Maybe.
操
"Fuck."
所以 该死 你...
So, fuck, what do you...
你觉得呢 如果我们有你和弗兰克的支持...
what do you think? If we got you, Frank...
是的 估计就宣判死刑了
Right. That's terminal, I guess.
那到时候会由谁来掌权呢
But then who ends up king potato?
是你吗
I... Is it you?
也许吧 我也不知道 我...
Uh, maybe. I don't know. I...
我谁也不是 这是问题所在
I mean, I'm nobody is the thing.
我没在公♥司♥上过班 甚至他妈的连个职务都没有
I've never worked in the company, and I don't even have a fucking job title.
但是...
What... but...
但你能看到未来 对吧
You can see it though, can't you?
对 -你看得到
Yeah. - You can see it.
喂 -喂 格丽熊
Yeah? - Hey, Gerr Bear.
我要把我的鸡♥巴♥
So I'm just gonna put my
放进你诡计多端的剪刀手里
dick in your mad scheming Scissorhands here.
罗曼...
Roman...
我在肯德尔家
I'm at Kendall's, and he
他想找我们一起扳倒爸
wants us to join up with him and take down dad.
如果成真了 对你来说是个噩梦
So, yeah. Nightmare for you if that happens.
但现在 先别想那么多 虽然你做不到
But for a moment, put that aside, which obviously you can't,
但如果我真这么做了 会怎么样
but if I do that, what happens?
如果你们联手操纵董事会
Um, if you all come out and work the board,
说实话 你♥爸♥爸就没戏了
honestly, yeah, I think that zaps your dad.
好吧 那你觉得应该由谁来接♥班♥
Right. And then who takes over, do you think?
肯德尔吗 我吗 还是小西
Is it... is it gonna be Kendall, or possibly me, Shiv?
都不行 你们都不合适 这是个烫手山芋
No, I don't think any of you come through. It's snake linguini.
可能要由桑迪来选
I mean, maybe Sandi picks. Maybe.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表