剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
刚开始收看的观众
If you're joining us now
为您追踪报道 今天依旧占据版面的新闻
this is an update on the story which is still dominating the news today.
联邦调查局‥ 天啊
The FBI's dramatic raid on...Oh, man.
威斯特突袭调查有够精彩
There's so much good shit on the Waystar raid.
调查局查获威斯特资料邮件
你们看 一切真♥相♥大白
Look at that. Manifested.
幸好你不在他们那边吧?
You glad you're not on their team, huh, G?
是啊 完全没错
Oh, yeah. Totally.
怎么了?
What's up?
没有 没什么
No, nothing.
只是你♥爸♥想见我
Your dad just wants to see me.
现在马上 在他的公♥寓♥
Like right away in his apartment, like... right now.
好
Okay.
好啊 你去吧
Sure. You should go.
可以吗? 可以啊
Yeah? - Yeah.
这代表你有份量 老弟 你是筹码
It means you have weight, bro. You're an asset.
我只是有种‥
I ju... I have, like... this...
我担心我到了那边
I have this like stupid worry that I'm gonna...go over
会遇到各种凶神恶煞
and there will be like goons...and stooges and rough-jacks
把我痛打一顿
there to administer a beating.
老实说 他会想要策反你
Well, honestly, he'll try to turn you against me.
对不对? 对
Right? - Yeah.
但那也没关系
And that's fine.
因为你不会背叛我
Because you're not gonna turn against me.
我不会‥
No. No...
不可能 你会背叛我吗?
no way. - Are you gonna turn against me?
不会的 我很坚定
No way, man. I'm sturdy.
我坚若磐石
I'm... I'm a sturdy birdy.
没错 重要的事情要说三遍
That's right. Say it three times before the cock crows, brother.
说三遍
Cock-a-doodle-do.
硬起来 大鸟
Okay. Knuckle up, Big Bird.
肯 什么事?
Ken. - Yeah.
他们说这件事超紧急 排定在五分钟后
They say it's super-high importance. Scheduled for five minutes.
什么事?
Sched... What is?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
你觉得‥ 他们以为自己能开除我?
What, you... you think they're... they think they can fire me?
不行 好‥
No. - Yeah. Okay. All right.
各位 把指挥室还我 可以帮我清场吗?
All right, guys, I'm gonna need the command pod. Can you clear the room?
好
Yeah.
请在提示音后说出姓名
Please speak your name after the tone.
小王八洛伊
"Little Lord Fuckleroy."
请稍候 正在为您连线
Please hold while we connect you to your conference.
小王八洛伊 正加入对话
Little Lord Fuckleroy... - Is now joining the call.
喂‥?
Hello, hello.
肯道 这里有法兰克 卡尔‥
Hi, Kendall.You're on with Frank, Karl,
希柏婉 罗曼 卡罗琳娜 雨果和‥
Siobhan,Roman, Karolina, Hugo, and...
天啊 全部到齐?
Wow. Holy shit. The gang's all here?
简直就是美国企业的胡椒军曹
It's like the fucking Sgt. Pepper of broken corporate America.
继 承
第 三 季 第 4 集
电♥话♥会议笑话最棒了吧?
Conference call jokes are just the best jokes.
现在我想直接挂断 马上打给我的顾问团
So, now I'm thinking...maybe I should terminate and dial back in with my own counsel.
我们只想聊聊 肯 希芙 你好呀
It's just a conversation, Ken. - Oh, hey, Shiv.
谢谢你的信
Thanks for the letter.
顶尖文笔 恶劣至极
First-rate composition. Really fucking horrible.
我说的都是实话 真的吗?
I didn't say anything that wasn't true.Oh, no?
希望你不会后悔 不知道我们还能不能重修旧好
Well...I hope it was worth it. I don't know if me and you come back from that.
好啦‥老妈
Yeah. Okay. Well, sure, "Mom."
打扰一下‥ 笑死人 没选错边吗 希芙?
Excuse me. Sure you picked the right side, Shiv? - Excuse me.
好啦 洁莉 怎么了?
Yeah, Gerri. What?
肯道 我们遇上麻烦了 的确有麻烦是吧?
Kendall, we have a situation. - Yeah, you do have a situation...
法兰克 卡尔 你们能说话吗?
don't you? - Frank, Karl, can you talk?
现在轮到法兰克
Frank is gonna speak now.
肯 法兰克
Hey, Ken. - Hey, Frank.
司法部的这场突袭调查
Yeah. The temperature of the DOJ investigation, the raid here...
让投资人♥大♥幅撤资 感谢助攻 肯道
it's caused serious blowback from investors. Yeah. Thank you for that, Kendall.
负责本来就不容易
Hey. Accountability's a fucker.
联调局找到 你的奶头夹了吗 卡尔?
The Feds find your nipple clamps, Karl?
尤其是乔许亚伦森 和他的百分之四持股
Specifically, Josh Aaronson and his 4% holding.
那个挖墙脚的混帐
That chiseling little fuck.
他直接打给洁莉
He called Gerri directly and
表明他想投靠桑迪和史都伊
he's thinking...of switching to Sandy and Stewy,
而且还大肆宣传
and noisily.
他的手指放在引爆按钮上
His finger's on the big red button, Ken.
说吧 我们和他讨论过他的选项
Go ahead. - We've talked to him about what we can do,
但他不愿意配合
and he's playing hard to get,
不过他还挺想要 和你跟你♥爸♥独自讨论
but...he was interested...in time in the room with you and your dad.
一起吗? 休想
Together? No.
他似乎是想知道现在的方向
Yeah. His thing was, I guess, to know how this goes.
他想要分一杯羹
He wants his pound of flesh, all right?
肯道 他只想确定 家族企业能照常运作
Kendall, he just wants to make sure that the family business can still function.
我不可能和爸见面
Yeah. Well, obviously I can't meet jointly with Dad.
晚点在律师办公室谈半小时就好
It's just a half hour in a lawyer's office later.
肯道 四天后就是股东大会了
Kendall, we are four days out from the shareholder meeting.
肯道 事关公♥司♥的控制权
Kendall, it's about control of the company, all right?
这场投票岌岌可危
The vote is on a razor's edge.
我们需要他的百分之四持股
We need his 4%.
除非你认为我们前途一片光明
Unless you think that any of us would have a bright future
即便公♥司♥落入桑迪与史都伊手中
with Sandy and Stewy in control of the firm.
他建议四小时内见面
So... he's suggesting in four hours.
不行‥别想逼我就范
No... no. No, you don't railroad me. No.
我要和我的团队讨论
I need to run this by my team.
我和爸见面观感非常不稳
Me and Dad together, the... the optics are janky as fuck.
给我过来 乖乖听话
Come.Behave appropriately.
爸 你好啊
Oh, hey, Dad.
拜托 我什么时候不乖了?
Come on. When have I ever not behaved appropriately?
这对我行不通
This just doesn't work for me.
所以去你的 保重
So, fuck you and God bless.
小王八洛伊 已离开通话
"Little Lord fuckleroy"... - Has left the call.
他如果不去 状况会多糟?
If he doesn't go... how bad is it?
我听说突袭搜查只是警告
Well, I'm hearing that the raid was just a warning shot.
现在应该稳定下来了
So things should settle down now.
我需要更多人手 更多保护
I think I need more people. More protection.
爸 你认识两任前司法部副部长
Dad, you got two former deputy AG's...
再加上诈欺处处长
and the ex-head of Fraud at Main Justice.
这根本是法官杀手的梦幻团队
These are the Harlem Globetrotters of the Westchester Judge-fuckers.
总统欠我这么多
The Raisin owes me everything.
现在我需要保护
And now I need a bit of fucking cover
那忘恩负义的家伙竟给我搞失踪
the forgetful cunt's gone AWOL.
我们的新闻也许不够严谨
I think perhaps we have been insufficiently rigorous journalistically,
尤其是在报道总统的方面
on the president.
你觉得稍微施压会有好效果吗?
You think he'll respond well to a little bit of pressure?
我每次打给蜜雪儿安 她都叫我稍安勿躁
Well every time I call Michelle-Anne, she tells me, "Be patient."
救兵快到了
"The cavalry is coming."
我需要筹码
I need leverage.
康纳又打来了
I have Connor again.
看吧‥?
See? See?
我被逼到角落了
I'm in a corner.
每个人都想分杯羹
Everyone wants a piece.
每个人都不安分 一切乱成一团
Everyone's out of their box. Everything's coming up fuck.
我要你帮我注意 知道吗?
I want you on fire-watch, okay?
好的 爸 没问题
Yeah. Okay, Dad. Absolutely.
然后帮我盯好协调过程
And watch the negotiations.
卡尔是个聪明的家伙
Karl's a smart bastard,
但他喜欢被人喜爱
but... he likes to be liked.
不是当个好人 收到
Not good. - Got it.
我们有什么策略? 我可能有些好主意
Okay. So can we strategize? I got potential gold here
但我需要你帮我评估如何实行
but I need your read on how to deploy.
罗曼 你可以把鞋子穿上吗?
Roman, could you please put your footwear on?
想合作我们必须要划清界线
See, for this to work, we need, you know, boundaries.
怎样? 我不能脱鞋吗?
And... - What? I can't take my footwear off?
只是‥ 怎样?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表