剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
好啦,小妹,别那么紧张
Oh, okay, don't get all sweaty, Betty.
-我去弄清楚后寄封信告诉你 -谢了
I'm gonna figure it out and I'll drop you an email, okay?
我要去见马特森,弄清楚这件事
Thanks. - I'm gonna see Matsson.
要我跟你去吗,爸?
Get inside this!
Do you want me to come with you, Dad?
不要,留在这里玩你的老二
No. Stay here and play with your dick.
爸,我可以跟你去 不是什么‥
I can come with you, Dad...
开玩笑的‥
It's not an... - No... I'm kidding.
走吧,儿子,他是你朋友
No, come on, Tumbledown.
He's your pal.
去看看那个死安徒生 是不是在说童话故事
Let's go see Hans Christian Anderf**k
and see if he's been telling us f**king fairy tales.
你还好吗?
You okay?
那女人很美吧?
Good-looking woman, huh?
是啊‥
Yeah.
Yup.
你有什么毛病,儿子?
So what is it, son?
你怕女人吗?
Are you scared of pussy?
你只爱看成人片 还是同性恋还怎样?
Is it all screens or up the ass with you or what?
天啊,不是啦,爸 我们可以不要‥
Jesus, no, God. Dad, can we not... That's...
我只是在欺负人,没事啦‥
That was just being horrible, it's good, it's all good.
是啊,那只是‥
Yeah. Well, it's just f**king...
你如果需要看医生
If you need to get straightened out
-就去看医生,好吗? -好
get straightened out. Okay? - Yeah.
我不想知道
I don't wanna know.
欢迎光临
Welcome. - Hey.
-很荣幸终于和你见面,先生 -我也是
So nice to finally meet you in person, sir.
Likewise.
感谢你专程到访
Thank you for coming.
不会
Not at all.
所以,你怎么说?
So, what do you think?
我们到底要不要合并?
Are we doing this f**king merger or not?
真是开门见山
Wow. Just straight in there, huh?
你也知道我老了
Oh, yeah, well, you know, I'm old.
要我夸一下你的房♥子吗?
What do you want, a bit of a, "Oh, what a nice house you got here"?
没关系,我喜欢 我很容易无聊
No, I... I like it. I get bored easily.
一切都很无聊是吧
Yeah, everything is boring, isn't it?
是啊,的确挺无聊的
Yeah, everything is pretty f**king boring.
除了这件事
Except this.
-的确,我很感兴趣 -多感兴趣?
Yeah, you got me interested. - How interested?
我不想歹戏拖棚 我看过你的市值
Look, I don't wanna f**k around forever with this.
I mean, I've seen how your price is
也知道你的董事会在看其他选项
and I understand that your board is looking at all the options
但只要我们团结一心 就能促成这桩生意
but if we stay tight, this can work.
所以说
So...
我们该不该共舞?
shall we dance or what?
-你要坐一下吗? -好啊
Do you wanna sit down? Yeah. - Sure.
祖克伯‥你认识马克吗?
Zuckerberg wants... Do you know Mark, by the way?
他曾经告诉我
Well, he once told me that...
古罗马有段时期 想让奴隶穿制♥服♥方便辨认
in ancient Rome, at one point, they wanted to make all the slaves
wear something so they could identify them.
在这边
It's just up here.
像是那种‥长袍之类的?
Like...
what do you call these things? Like a cloak or whatever.
后来他们打消念头 你知道为什么吗?
But then they decided not to do it and you know why?
因为他们发现如果奴隶都穿制♥服♥
Because they realize if all the slaves dressed the same
他们就会发现自己为数众多
they would see how many of them there were
挺身反抗杀害主人
and they'd rise up and kill their masters.
是啊,我们不喜欢马克
Yeah, we don't love Mark.
那又如何? 他找人在马来西亚教他历史?
So what?
Does he have some kid in Malaysia reading history for him now?
我不知道,重点是我们若想生存
I don't know.
But the point is if we wanna survive
就必须有一堆小人物给我们数据
you and I, then...
we need a hell of a lot of little folks
running around shitting us data
观察观众,收益,规模
you know, for the eyeballs, for the revenue, for the scale.
我无意冒犯,但我认为 你没有达成此事的科技或是方向
No offense but I don't think you have the technology
or the orientation to get there.
你也没有内容
And you don't have the content.
或许吧,但我们是火箭一飞冲天 你们是铅块不断下沉
Well, maybe not but we're flying like a f**king rocket ship
and you're sinking like a lead balloon.
你有什么想法?
What's your churn like?
我们听说你们流失观众
Yeah, we hear you have problems with binge and burn.
我们手上有好料
We got the good stuff.
是啊‥你们某些内容是挺酷的
Sure, sure, some of your content is pretty cool, I guess, but...
但就生意上来说 你们该壮大或是出♥售♥了
business-wise, it's time for you to beef up or sell out.
你们无法进入科技业 因为你跟你的公♥司♥都是老古董
And you can't become a tech player
because you and your business are just too f**king old.
慢着,他身体硬朗得很 你知道他在跟谁上♥床♥吗?
He is in great shape. You know who he's f**king?
我不想冒犯,因为你是传奇人物
I don't wanna be rude because you're a legend.
老实说你刀枪不入
Honestly, you're f**king bulletproof.
跟一部坦克一样
Tank man.
你要我去你的桑拿 夸你老二多大吗?
So, you want me to come in your sauna
and tell you what a pretty pecker you got?
我只是很期待未来
I'm just really excited about the future.
我也是
So am I.
是啊,但真的吗? 真的?
Yeah, but...
are you?
大家都这么说,不是吗?
Really? - Well...
that's something you say, isn't it?
不是,我的确很期待
No, but I am excited.
可是‥
But...
美国的未来我就不确定了
America...
I don't know.
当我来到这里 这里都是温柔的巨人
When I arrived, there were these gentle giants
充满金子和奶香味
smelling of f**king gold and milk
他们无所不能
they could do anything.
现在看看他们
Now look at them, fat as f**k, scrawny on meth or yoga.
肥得要命,拚命吸毒做瑜珈
全都浪费掉了
They pissed it all away.
我不知道‥
I don't know.
I don't know.
说吧,继续
Go on.
Talk to me.
我认为我们的公♥司♥一拍即合
Well, I think we fit.
Your company and mine.
但你也知道,华尔街爱我们 我们是强劲股
But, you know, the street loves us, we're... We're a strong buy.
我们直线窜升,居高不下
We're up and we're staying there.
而你‥
And you, you have this...
你有一笔罚款跟其他烂事
this fine, and all this other bullshit.
你伤痕累累,或许也筋疲力尽
You're hurt
or maybe you're tired.
所以我收♥购♥你们才合理
So, I make sense as the person to take over.
如果这是你愿意考虑的选项 我们就可以谈
Now, if that's an option
if that's something you would consider, then let's talk.
但如果你要我滚,就直说吧
But if you wanna tell me to go f**k myself
tell me to go f**k myself.
你不是认真的
You're not f**king serious.
我可以满足你的所有需求
I would make everything nice for you.
付你一大笔钱,或是给你 你喜欢的部门里里外外的控制权
I could pay you out
or if you want control inside or outside of the assets you love
没有问题
that's cool.
我希望你能维持高度 我不想贬低你
I would want you to maintain prestige.
I'm not about making you small.
但你会带头
But you'd rule the roost
董事会是你的
it would be your board.
我会让你在里头非常舒适
But I would structure it so f**king nice for you.
你还没挥拳揍我
I notice you're not punching me on the nose.
爸?
Dad?
没关系,儿子
That's okay, son.
我不确定
I don't know.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking? - I, well...
休想叫我告诉你我在想什么
I'm not telling you what I'm f**king thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Well, I know what you're f**king thinking.
你全身每一个细胞都想 叫这块烟熏鲑鱼滚蛋
You're thinking every bit of me wants to tell this slab of gravlax
to go f**k himself...
只是你知道他一字一句都是实话
except for the bit that knows that every word he says is true.
我不知道,我不确定我能接受
I don't know, I'm not sure I can swallow this.
这是家族问题,我知道
If this is a family thing, I get it.
我能理解你的焦虑
I... I appreciate the anxiety.
你儿子也会是合并关键
And in terms of your son
he would be essential to the integration process.
百分之百关键
One hundred percent crucial.
关键元素,家族的门面
Key element. The face of the family.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表