剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
"执行委员与董事 下车专区"
罗根可以先跟你们谈五分钟吗?
Oh, could Logan just get five?
欢迎,你♥爸♥还好吗?
Welcome. How's your dad?
还不错,他希望下次能亲自莅临
Oh, pretty good.
He hopes to make it in person to the next one.
-没问题,帮我问候他 -我会的
Oh, sure. Send him my best. - I will.
但是你依然到了,很不错
But still, you're here, and that's nice.
谢谢,我有同感
Thanks. I feel the same way.
太棒了,大家都乐翻天了 这是怎么回事?
Great. We're all over the f**king moon.
我们正在讨论收♥购♥ 高乔多媒体平台
What is this? - Yeah.
So we are in discussions to acquire GoJo.
好,进度真快
Okay. How advanced?
没有那么快,只是先讨论条件
Oh, not that advanced. Just getting to outline terms.
所以已经很快了
So pretty f**king advanced?
我们想等有点成果再打扰两位
Well, we didn't wanna bother you until we have some protein.
但不想在董事会上突袭你们
But we didn't wanna ambush you in the boardroom.
希望你们能事先知情
We wanted to let you know in here.
但我们还是被突袭了啊
But you are still ambushing us.
不是‥这不是突袭
No... We are not ambushing. - Well, no, I mean...
才怪,我是说‥
如果晚上你突然跳出来 朝路人头上招呼
if you jump out on someone on the road in the middle of the night
大喊"我不是突袭你" 那还是算突袭
hit them on the head and shout "I'm not ambushing you."
我爱我的公♥司♥
It's still a f**king ambush.
I love my business.
但我们被广♥告♥收入割喉了二十年
But we've had our throats slit on ads for 20 years.
我们快失血而死了
We're bleeding out.
有线电视再沉沦五年
Another five of cord-cutting
我们就会死在地上
and we'll be dead on the f**king carpet.
这场交易是个转变
This is a transformative deal.
但是这明显非常不对
Yeah, but, just obviously, this is not okay.
我们应该参与收♥购♥才对
We were supposed to be inside deal-making.
我们动作很快,一切非常敏感
Well, you know, we're moving very fast
-但我保证‥好了,我们走吧 -董事在集♥合♥了
and it's all very sensitive, but I assure...
- I think they're assembling. - Right. Shall we?
好,马特森如果继续吸毒 发看见天使的推文怎么办?
Okay. How will you feel
if Matsson starts micro-dosing and tweeting about angels again?
-马特森很有远见 -废话,因为他嗑药
Matsson's a visionary.
Sure. Because he's trippin' balls.
他的团队能和我们合作
Well, he has a team we can do business with.
此事的规模超出你们的想像
This is bigger than anything you've ever contemplated.
这会完全改变公♥司♥的样貌
It will reshape the company entirely.
好吧,如果你们真的‥不喜欢
Well, if you guys really, really don't like it...
就算了吧
sure. Kill it.
我们没那么说
Well, we didn't say that.
好了,我们差不多该走了吧?
So? Shall we? Finally?
等一下,希芙的参与呢? 她为什么不在?
Wait, where is Shiv on this? Why isn't Shiv here?
因为这只有内圈知情
Oh, because this is just inner circle.
开玩笑的 总裁大人会晚点加入我们
That's a joke, I'm kidding.
I think the President will be joining us, so...
-喂? -喂
Yeah? - Hey. So...
我想他们会接受
I think they're gonna eat it.
珊蒂在思考,史都伊很喜欢
Sandi is processing, Stewy loves it, Roman led.
罗曼负责带领 卡尔和法兰克都不在
No Karl, no Frank.
珊蒂想要你的意见
Sandi wants your take, Gerri's trying to fill your boots
洁莉试着取代你,但珊蒂不买♥♥账
but I don't think Sandi's buying it
我正跟着他们走向董事会 你在车上吗?
and I'm just following them now to the boardroom.
You in the car?
不在,我打电♥话♥就好
No. I'm gonna call in.
好,这样也行 一切都好吗,老婆?
Well, that works. Is everything okay, honey?
还好,我的心情跟之前差不多
Yeah, I just...
I'm feeling the way I was feeling still, so...
那你♥妈♥的♥婚礼呢?
What about your mom's wedding?
我心情不好
I'm not feeling great, so there's nothing really to say.
没什么好说的
好‥
Right.
你可能根本不必参加
Well, maybe you don't even really need to go.
不去妈的婚礼? 最好,哪有可能
To Mom's wedding?
Oh, yeah.
肯定会被念个没完 你能想像吗?
F**k that, I'd never hear the end of it.
Can you imagine?
无法亲自与会的董事 将会以电♥话♥参加
So, the board members not physically available
will be joining by phone
包含希柏婉洛伊
including Siobhan Roy, who sends her apologies
她表达歉意,她正在想策略
she's working on strategy. And Kendall Roy...
-还有肯道洛伊‥喂? -喂
Hey. - Hey.
还有肯道洛伊 因为健康因素无法出席
And Kendall Roy who's not attending due to illness.
-我们要先从‥ -并没有
And we're gonna lead off... - That's not actually true.
先从现正顺利进行的调查开始
And we're gonna lead off with an update
on the promising developments in the ongoing investigation
肯道与罗根洛伊将不会参与 这部分的会议
from which portion of the meeting
Kendall and Logan Roy are recused. Hence...
然后我们会继续讨论收♥购♥
and then we'll move on to discuss acquisitions.
他就站在那里看?
Is he gonna watch?
感觉像是在古根汉美术馆里拉屎
I feel like I'm taking a shit in the Guggenheim, y'all.
我们可以记下他旁观多久吗?
Could we make a note in the minutes that he's watching us?
我认得你
Hey, I know you.
你以前是不是希柏婉洛伊?
Didn't you used to be Siobhan Roy?
你在董事会听起来蠢死了
You sounded dumb at the board meeting.
至少我出席了,你又在干吗?
At least I showed up. What were you doing?
跟其他魁儡女总裁吃早午餐吗?
Brunching with some other sock puppet girl-boss presidents?
你没有女伴吗?
You haven't got a date?
没有人要来意大利 坐在你的软老二上吗?
Did no one on Raya wanna come to Italy
and sit on your Ricotta dick?
知会你一声
So? Just to say, I had... Peter Onions rat-f**ked.
我彻底调查了彼得蒙恩
真美妙的新婚礼物
Oh, what a lovely wedding present.
他是个软饭男
The guy's a f**king slime badger.
破产三次,两段婚姻
Three bankruptcies, two marriages, four children
有四个小孩跟五个空头公♥司♥
and five shell companies.
他是垃圾养老院的大股东
He's a big investor in shitty nursing homes
喂老人吃苹果酱 骗他们吃的是满汉全席
tipping applesauce down their gullets
and telling them they had a four-course dinner.
-全到齐了 -没错
All the hits. - Yup.
我问妈能不能和她谈
So, I've asked Mom if we can talk to her
我觉得应该一起去
and I think we should do it together.
去干吗?
Do what?
干吗? 问她该不该结婚啊
"Do what?" like...
ask her if she should be doing this, you know.
罗瑞五个月前就该搬进来了
It's like, five months since Rory was supposed to move in.
随便
Whatever.
或者至少帮她检查 有没有婚前协议
Or we can at least check that she's getting a prenup.
离婚牵涉到的事情可多了
You know, there's a lot of shit in there from the divorce
控股公♥司♥之类的
the holding company and everything.
这家伙显然盯上了她的钱 所以‥好吗?
And the guy is clearly on the make, so, yeah?
管他的
F**k it.
管他的?
So... F**k it?
是啊,她恐怕只是迷恋和他上♥床♥
Yeah. She's probably in sexual thrall to him
-他的糖霜老二让妈欲罢不能 -说得好
he's driving her wild with his sugar dick
所以我们无能为力
and so there's nothing that we can do.
好啊,随便,让他杀人劫财
All right, fine.
Let him kill her for her emeralds
然后把我们赶出公♥司♥吧 我才不在乎
and screw us out of the f**king firm see if I care.
罗曼,那场交易 我和卡尔跟法兰克谈过
Hey, Rome? About the deal?
I was talking to Karl and Frank.
对,但你们其实都不参与此事
Yeah, no, but you're not really a part of that, either of you.
-至少我有 -这个嘛‥
Well, I am.
希芙,我还不太敢开除你
Well, I can't quite fire you yet, Shiv
because I'm still a little bit scared of you.
但我想等我当上执行长
But my thinking is when I take over
我要安排你在我隔壁的办公♥司♥
I'm gonna put you in the office next to mine
让你当我的性感小秘书
and you're gonna be my sexy secretary.
你有什么毛病?
The f**k is wrong with you?
不知道,我们正在处理
I dunno. We're working on it.
现正进行中
Ongoing process.
欢迎
Welcome. Follow me. - Let's go.
请跟我走
失陪一下
Just a minute.
-你们好 -妈
Hello. - Hey, Mom.
你们好,欢迎大家
Hello, welcome all.
我的天啊,你刚从前线回来吗?
Goodness me.
Did you just come back from the front?
是啊,我就是想理这个发型
Yeah. Just felt like it.
-看起来比较帅 -不错
It's dripping down.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表