剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我应该养狗就好
I should've had dogs.
-你想养狗可以啊 -不行,你♥爸♥不准
Well, you could've had dogs. - No, not with your father.
他看到心爱的事物就想踢一脚
He never saw anything he loved that he didn't wanna kick it
看他会不会自己爬回来
just to see if it would still come back.
现在是什么状况?
Okay, what's this?
你♥爸♥打了好几通电♥话♥ 但马特森就是不接
Okay, so your dad called a bunch and Matsson won't take the calls.
马特森讨厌接电♥话♥
Matsson hates the phone. That's nothing, I told Dad that.
没什么,我跟爸说过了
马特森留了通留言给我 他的推文只是在乱搞
He left me a voice memo, the tweets were just f**king around.
他的律师用公平交易法吓他
His lawyers have given him the Reg FD scares.
他正在飞回瑞士,澄清快来了
He's flying back to his Swiss place. There's clarification coming.
你♥爸♥认为马特森想羞辱他
Yeah. Well, your dad thinks Matsson's trying to humiliate him.
他不是
Well, he's not.
爸只需要忍♥住就好
So Dad just needs to ride it out.
我想没必要恐慌,洁莉
I don't think we need to panic, Gerri. Okay?
-我没有恐慌 -我觉得你有
I'm not panicking. - I think you are.
因为你干扰了这美好的一晚
Because you're interrupting a great night
我跟劳瑞打得正火热
I'm getting very pally with Laurie.
我可能会跟他上♥床♥ 看如何加入我们间的恶心关系
I might try to f**k him see how that fits into our disgusting mess.
别跟劳瑞上♥床♥
Do not try to f**k Laurie.
你觉得去见马特森如何?
What do you think about going to see Matsson?
好啊,爸要我去吗?
Yeah. Sure, does Dad want me to?
是啊,你♥爸♥想做这桩生意
Yes. Your dad wants the deal.
但是他们需要居中协调
But, you know, they need a translator.
罗根要先有保障 才能让银行顾问见面
Logan needs reassurance before the banker meet.
好,你要我拯救这桩生意
Okay, so you want me to save the deal?
为什么不直说? 小菜一碟
Why didn't you say so? Piece of cake.
拯救生意,跟劳瑞上♥床♥
Save the deal, f**k Laurie
把公♥司♥带往应许之地 再和洁莉上♥床♥
lead the company into the promised land.
F**k Gerri...
这周一定很棒
It's gonna be a great week.
Hey.
我以为这是场私人会议
I thought this was gonna be private.
我事情很多
I'm across a lot of shit and she's monitoring.
她在帮我管理
随便,你们可以进来里面等
Hang out wherever, you guys can wait inside.
听说你在打听菜单跟我的厨师
So I hear you were asking all about the menu and my chef.
有些东西我别吃比较健康
Some things are off the menu for me health-wise.
你怕我用橄榄毒死你?
You scared I'm gonna try and Jim Jones you with an olive?
他们带了对我比较健康的食物
Well, I think they've brought some food that's good for me.
很可惜,马尔克的厨艺很好
Yeah. It seems a shame, you know, Marco's a great chef.
我们和你的医生确认过需求了
So we checked in with your doc and got the requirements.
你找我想谈什么? 你知道我有很多事要忙
So, what is all this? You know, I got a lot to do.
老样子
As ever.
串流平台价格飙涨
GoJo price is spiking and your pal, Matsson
你朋友马特森疯疯癫癫
has got a screw loose.
我只是想跟你聊聊
So I just wanted to talk to you, I suppose.
我不想现在应付你 如果你想说屁话我就直接离开
Look, I don't wanna get into it all right now
because if it's bullshit, I'll just leave.
我们可以文明一点 别杀到血流成河吗?
Can we be civil and not pull our guts out all over the table?
-先生 -好
Signore. - Sure.
那盘给他
That one's for him.
-孩子们在哪里? -他们在里面
Where are the kids? - They're inside.
埃佛森,我想问声好
Iverson.
I'd like to say hello.
没问题
Sure.
小子,你好吗?
Hey, kiddo.
How you doing?
很好
Good.
你喜欢莫札瑞拉起司吗?
You like mozzarella?
不怎么喜欢
Not much.
吃吃看
Try this.
来,试吃看看
There you go, try it.
还可以
Yeah. It's okay.
你走吧‥
Off you go, go on.
凯莉好像有礼物要给你
Kerry has got something for you in there I think.
-儿子,晚安 -晚安
Good night, buddy. - Night.
你以为我是什么人?
Who do you think I am?
你以为我想害死你吗?
You think I want you dead?
你走了我会悲痛欲绝
I'll be broken when you die.
那孩子还好吗? 他好点了没有?
How's the boy doing? Is he getting better?
他没事
He's fine.
听着‥
So look...
我想说,我想离开
my thing is, I want out.
我以为自己是英勇的骑士
I think I thought I was a knight on horseback
-但事情不是那样 -人生不是马上的骑士
but yeah, that isn't panning out. - Life's not knights on horseback.
是纸上的数字
It's a number on a piece of paper.
是在泥地里抢小刀
It's a fight for a knife in the mud.
我不知道接下来的人生怎么过
Like, I don't really know where my life goes from here.
我或许可以‥
Maybe I could... I don't know.
我不知道,但我什么都不会
But I can't do Jack shit.
所以现在是这样 我想拿到一笔优♥惠♥离职金
So, here it is, I wanna get a premium payout from the holding.
二十亿加一大块部门
Two bill and a chunky asset.
不需要股东同意就能给我的部门
Something you can realize without shareholder input. Maybe...
也许户外广♥告♥,播客等等
I don't know, outdoor advertising, podcasts...
佛克雷特跟洁丝归我 然后我就一走了之
I keep Fikret, Jess, and I'm gone.
我完全消失,剥夺,离开台面
I'm a ghost, divested, off the board, complete disinheritance.
完全失去继承权
甚至不会在你的追悼会上发言
Won't even speak at your memorial, we're done.
我们一了百了
我要考虑一下
Well, I need to think about it.
你已经在我的生日上提案了
Well, you already... You offered at my birthday.
-那是开开玩笑 -爸
That was for fun.
Dad...
我们不能永远斗下去
we can't do this bullshit forever.
我可能希望把你留在身边
Maybe I want you close.
你可以收发信,让你有事情忙
You can do the mail, keep you rattling around.
我做不到,我试过了
I can't.
我以为我能改变公♥司♥
I tried, but I thought that I could change things...
但我没有那么‥
but I'm not as...
或许有些事情 是你办得到而我不能的
There's things you're able to do that I can't, maybe.
或许吧
Maybe.
你赢了
You've won...
因为你跟这个世界一样腐♥败♥
because you're corrupt and so is the world.
好吧
Well.
我比你优秀
I'm better than you.
我不想这么说,因为我爱你
You know, I hate to say this, because I love you
但你有点‥邪恶
but you're kind of evil.
别胡说你不懂的事情
Don't talk about things you don't understand.
你聪明绝顶,但你做的事情是‥
Well, you're smart
but what you've done is you've monetized all the f**king...
你赚钱的工具是所有‥
The American resentments of class and race and...
美国对于阶级和种族的仇恨
我以为我只是播报天气而已
And I thought I was just telling folks the weather.
-你把恶意变成银币 -你现在才知道?
You've turned black bile into silver dollars.
And you just noticed, did you?
-是啊,或许吧 -滚吧
Yeah. Maybe I did.
Oh, f**k off.
好吧,这样吧
Fine, you know what?
我不在乎
I don't give a f**k.
不是所有人都能过得这么优渥
Not everyone can live this life.
我是个伟大的革命家
I'm a great revolutionary.
可能会加油添醋增添乐趣
A bit of f**king spice.
- Bit of fun. - Fun.
-乐趣? -还有一点真♥相♥
A bit of truth.
好,真♥相♥
Okay. Truth, okay.
我理解这个世界,否则赚不了钱
I f**king know things about the world
or I wouldn't turn a buck.
-也许吧 -我的所作所为未必光鲜亮丽
Maybe. - Not necessarily nice things.
随便,让我离开,好吗?
Look, whatever, let me out, okay?
付钱让我滚蛋
Pay up and let me out.
我不想变成你
I don't wanna be you.
我是好人
I'm a good guy.
那小子活了多久 才把水吸到肺里?
How long was that kid alive...
before he started sucking in water?
几分钟?
Couple of minutes?
三,四,五分钟?
Three, four, five?
很久,两分钟
Long time, two minutes.
那时你在干吗?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表