剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
I'll see to it that you become CEO.
哪怕我得送你♥爸♥去坐牢
Even if I have to send your dad to prison.
-很有趣 -所以决定了?
Well, that is very funny.
So it's decided?
你帮我搞定 我就送你♥爸♥去坐牢?
You land this for me, I send your dad up the river?
前提是他一个月内辞职
Yeah. I mean, unless he resigns in a month.
一刀毙命
Clean kill, baby!
不错,很好笑
Good stuff. Okay. Very funny.
我给你一点建议,囤积鲭鱼罐头
Look, you want some advice?
Hoard mackerel tins.
我知道,听起来很可笑
I know. Sounds funny, right?
但可以用来以物易物
But you're gonna need them for bartering.
-是吗? -对啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
葛瑞格,帮我记下来好吗?
Greg, can you... will you keep a note?
-好 -还有马桶
Oh, yeah. - Oh, and the toilet.
马桶是你的爬梯机,健身椅
Your toilet is your stair machine, it's your bench
还是你的冰箱,你的爱人
it's your fridge, it's your lover
你的兄弟与神父
it's your brother, it's your priest.
对了,最重要的是 它还是你的马桶
Oh, and also, most importantly it's also your toilet.
-好 -对‥
Right.
那是监狱很重要的部分
Yeah. That... I mean, that's a big part of prison.
马桶可以是位绅士 也可以是个王八蛋
It can be a perfect gentleman.
It could also be a terrible bastard.
马桶会是王八蛋?
Your toilet could be a bastard?
关键是团结
The key is unity.
只要能决定大家的最爱 我就愿意投入大笔资金
If we land a favorite, I can pool the big money. But I need to know
但我得确定舆♥论♥能替我撑腰
the messaging will be there to back me up.
我喜欢博耶但很多人怀疑 他是不是斗士
I like him, but a lot of people are asking, "Is Boyer a fighter?"
我不在乎履历或是思想纯洁与否
I don't care about the resume or ideological purity
只要肯做事,也肯听话就好
as long as they get it
and they pop.
想找听话的人我有人选
You're looking for someone who gets it, I got your man.
康纳洛伊,他有品牌,有军♥火♥库
Connor Roy. He's got a brand name, a war chest
受民粹主义者欢迎,又是个斗士
populist appeal. And he's a fighter.
谢了,彼特
Hey, thanks, Pete.
我应该能代替我父亲 表达一句坚定的
I believe I speak for my father
when I offer a firm and robust
"不予置评"
"No comment."
当然好
Sure.
-我能想像康纳上位 -我同意
I could see Connor. - Sure, I agree.
看来您拔出了石中剑,主公
The sword has been pulled from the stone, my liege.
看看我们这么有礼 别人会以为我们无冤无仇呢
Look at us playing nice, people might think we liked each other.
不是‥什么? 我是保守派,我喜欢传统
No, what? Hey, I'm a conservative. I like tradition.
我愿为博耶副总统忠诚效劳
I doff my cap to Vice President Boyer's
years of loyal service.
谢谢,我记得你以前曾叫我 马丁范无聊
Thank you.
I believe you used to call me "Martin Van Boring"?
拜托,别记仇,我还是那样叫你
Hey, come on, no. I still call you that.
孟肯和我在某方面意见相左
Mencken and I may differ in some areas
但我们都同意这是蓝领阶级的党
but we both agree that this is the party of the working class now.
怎么了,希芙?
What, Shiv?
全国最富有的州都是蓝的
All the richest counties in America are blue.
民♥主♥党与科技业垄断了所有财富
The Democrats and Tech hold all the wealth.
看来很多人在左派太久了 都忘了谈政策了
I just think some of us get so high
off owning the libs, we forget to talk policy.
是啊,瑞克最爱谈政策了
Yeah, Rick loves to talk policy.
他会把2012年的 《国家评论》背起来
What he does is he memorizes a National Review issue from 2012
然后在你面前覆诵,好政策
and then he recites it back to you. Cool policy, bro.
杰瑞德讨厌谈政策
And Jeryd hates to talk policy because it would mean, you know
因为要谈就得有政策
having one.
这招狠喔,兄弟
Sick burn, brosef.
才怪,开玩笑‥我们是朋友
No. We're kidding. We like each other.
我每晚都听他的演讲,非常助眠
I listen to his speeches every night. They help me drop off.
替劳工阶级想民粹解答 对你可能太无聊了
Maybe it's boring talking
about populist solutions for working families.
瑞克,拜托 你用雷根被爆头自♥慰♥了三十年
Rick, come on, you jerked off to Reagan's headshot for 30 years
现在突然变成被压♥迫♥者代言人?
and now you're Tom Joad?
天啊,无聊死了
Oh, God, it's so f**king boring.
你说什么? 什么?
What's that?
没有,我只是常看到你的招数
What?
No, I just... I've seen your thing quite a lot.
什么意思? 我的招数是什么?
And that, what's that? What's my thing?
网路上挑起对立的狗屁影片
YouTube provocateur bullshit
贵族民粹主义,强♥暴♥是顺其自然
Aristo-populism, rape is natural.
解放男性的红色药丸
"It's all red pill, baby."
我真的快受不了了
I'm just... I'm just so f**king over it.
你读过柏拉图吗?
Have you read Plato?
看过,提醒我一下怎么了?
Yeah. Remind me, what happens?
去读柏拉图‥
Read Plato!
我不想看‥
Oh, don't want to! Don't f**king want to!
是这样的,他根本不想讨论
See, he doesn't actually wanna have a conversation.
-他只想大声喧哗好登上ATN -对啊‥
He just wants to yell loud enough
管他的,ATN去死
to get on ATN. - Nah. F**k ATN.
我说真的,ATN被视为堡垒 但其实是一摊死水
No, really. ATN is treated as a bulwark
根本是下午五点 养老院里的布丁碗
but it's dead. It's basically
a pudding cup at 5.00pm in the nursing home.
老实说,对我没用
Honestly, doesn't speak to me.
对我认识的人也没用
Doesn't speak to the people that I talk to.
他们把现况当成床边故事 纯粹为了放大股东利益
It is status quo bedtime stories
to maximize shareholder value.
恕我无理,罗根洛伊曾是标竿
No disrespect, Logan Roy...
但他已经不重要了
was an icon. But, you know...
he's no longer relevant.
-你认识那个王八吗? -不认识
You recognize this f**ker? - Nope.
那个叽叽喳喳的软骨头混帐
F**king jelly-bone-bow-tea "pip, pip, cheerio" f**ker.
你告诉爸了吗?
You told Dad yet?
还没,我们得阻止婚礼吧?
No. We have to stop the wedding now, right?
什么? 别再管妈的新丈夫了
What? Stop obsessing over Mom's new husband.
放下吧,谁在乎他?
Just get over it. Who cares?
放下? 事情就这样发生
Get over it? It just f**king happened.
我们的妈妈要嫁给一个 歪牙齿种田的垃圾
Our mother is marrying some dickhead crooked-tooth turnip man.
你不在乎才有问题 你这没心肝的贱♥人♥
What's wrong is how little you care about it
可怜的罗曼,和妈妈上♥床♥的幻想 从指间溜走了
you frozen bitch. - Poor Rome.
His dreams of porking Mom slipping through his little lubed up fingers.
-进来‥ -好
Hey. So, come in. Come in.
坐吧‥
Yeah. - Sit.
葛瑞格有必要来吗?
Is Greg necessary?
把嘴巴闭好,看就好
Just keep your trap shut. Watch.
谢谢叔公
All right. Thank you, sir.
我会把葛瑞格视窗缩到最小
Minimizing the Greg window.
楼下有很多烟雾弹,很多推销
There's a lot of chaff flying by.
A lot of flapping.
但是我和罗曼会讨论出一个 共同支持的人选
But Ron and me are gonna meet and figure out how we can pull
for the same name.
我们只能有一个声音 不然就会分崩离析
We need one voice on this, or we could fall apart
拱手把总统让给那群蠢驴
and hand it to the f**k-f**k donkey gang.
所以‥
Right.
So...
大家喜欢谁?
Who do we like?
我们不该踢个皮球吗?
Well, shouldn't we kick it around a bit?
感觉起来像是只要 你和佩库斯只要有共识
You know, it feels like it's poised
so if you and Petkus come together
其他赞助就会跟随,然后‥
and then the other donors follow, then it's...
完全没错,我们可以选
Exactly.
We're picking.
没时间蹉跎整晚
We haven't got all night.
我喜欢康纳洛伊
I like Connor Roy.
老实说,爸 我觉得你应该支持民♥主♥党
Honestly, Dad, I think you go Dems.
-我真的这么想 -老天爷
Yeah, I do.
Jesus Christ.
我满喜欢孟肯的?
I kinda like Mencken, but...
但我知道他有点烂 所以现在博耶可能比较合适
I know he's kind of shitty, so if it's now, I guess, Boyer.
但我想说我不喜欢博耶
But can I just say, I don't like Boyer.
怎样? 你那是什么‥
What? What's with the...
罗曼,我无意冒犯 但博耶是过去式了
Roman, no disrespect, but Boyer's yesterday's papers.
民♥主♥党会以改变为主轴 然后直接碾过他
The Dems will run on change, and blow him away.
政♥治♥小姐,你胜选过几次? 三次还四次?
Mrs. Politics? How many big races did you win as a consultant?
-罗曼,大家都知道博耶不会赢 -还是一两次?
Four, three? Two? Did you win two? - Roman, Boyer is not a winner
那我们要跟孟肯谈吗? 看能不能谈妥条件
and we know that. - One?
Okay. Well, then should we talk to Mencken, see if we can deal?
基层的确喜欢他吧?
The base does like him?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表