剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
And then, when you don't, for a moment it's like
感觉起来就像是 有人放松掐住内脏的手
"Oh, someone's loosened their icy grip on my innards."
好,好方法‥
Yeah. I like that. I like it.
你想喝喝看吗?
So you wanna try?
这是黑皮诺,来自我们的酒厂
It's the Spatburgunder.
Our vineyard.
是廉价螺旋盖
Oh, screw top.
"都会精英将国家带往毁灭"
你听说博耶没戏唱了吗?
Did you hear Boyer's losing juice now?
这来自生物动力农法的葡萄园
So it's biodynamic.
味道很浓郁
Has quite a funk to it.
你得主动去和它相遇
Yeah, you kind of have to meet it halfway, right? It's...
有股‥
You know, it's...
-泥土味 -是啊
earthy? - Yeah.
-有点像是‥德国酒 -是啊,风味很特别
Kind of Germanic.
Yeah, there's lots to unpack.
不是‥花香
It's not floral.
也没有甜味或植物味
It's not sugary or vegetal.
很有‥
It's...
很有农业的味道
It's quite agricultural, you know. It's...
喝起来‥
It's a...
这瓶红酒不太好喝吧,希芙
It's not very nice, is it, the wine, Shiv?
如果博耶没戏唱
You know, if Boyer flames out
也许是时候换个政党支持了
then maybe it's time to...
我的监狱顾问打来 上州的监狱可能满位了
It might be time to pivot party.
So my prison consultant called
and it looks like the place upstate might be full.
喝起来都一样
It's all the same. - Well...
你累了,早上起来会好一点
You're tired. You'll feel better about that in the morning.
是吗? 至少我会更接近被关一天
Oh, yeah?
One day closer to my incarceration, right?
听说监狱里的伙食没有味道
Apparently, the food in jail is really bland.
-我知道每天都一样,但‥ -汤姆
I know it's the same every day... - Tom!
...but it's...
我不懂你为什么一直想谈坐牢
I don't get why you keep wanting to talk about it.
好,对不起
Okay. I'm sorry.
-我即将被关的话题太无聊吗? -拜托,你太偏执了
Does the topic of my imminent imprisonment bore you?
Come on, you're just obsessing. I just...
我不能一直安抚你,好吗?
I can't keep going round and round, okay?
老公,我不知道还能说什么
Honey, I don't know what else there is to say.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- Hey. - Hey.
不要吗?
No?
当然好
Oh, sure.
你知道吗?
Okay.
You know what?
其实没有意义了
There's not really any point.
你说做♥爱♥吗?
To making love? - Yeah.
是啊,如果你还在吃避孕药
Well, if you're still on contraception
就跟拿面糊砸墙壁一样
it's just like throwing so much cake batter at a brick wall.
我发现我不太想当商业剧本编剧
I think what I realized is that
I'm just not that interested in being a commercial playwright.
那是观众帮你发现的吧,宝贝?
I mean, the audience helped you discover that, didn't they, babe?
美貌配聪明的脑袋
Well, beauty and brains.
我可能不该这么说
I probably shouldn't say that.
我会被封♥杀♥吗?
Will I be cancelled?
不会啦‥
No! No.
谁知道,今晚还很早
Well, who knows? You know, the night is young
我搞不懂你怎么编出 不存在的事情?
Yeah. I just... I don't know how you do it.
How do you make up things that aren't already there?
你完全无法理解
Oh, you don't know the half of it.
我们彻夜长谈
We talk long into the night.
讨论灵感,文学,国际‥
Ideas, literary, global
宏观,微观,宇宙,彼此激荡
macro, micro, cosmo. We bounce off each other.
听起来很愉快
Well, that sounds delightful.
没有,我是说对啊
No. I mean, well, yeah. - Con?
康纳?
You should come to Pound Ridge one weekend.
你应该找个周末来庞德里奇 两位一起
Both of you.
除非你们太忙太累 其中一人,或是你们两个
Unless you're tired or busy, one.
One and all.
我们很乐意吧,宝贝?
We'd love that, wouldn't we, chicken?
我不知道他邀不邀你
I don't know if you're invited.
我去上个厕所
Yeah. Let me circulate.
回来再重新滋润这头美丽的野兽
And I will rehydrate this gorgeous creature on my return.
你被封♥杀♥了
Cancelled!
You...
Oh, Jake. Yeah, yeah.
那家伙真有意思
Fun guy.
康纳,可以不要把我 跟那个变♥态♥一起丢在上州吗?
Con, maybe don't abandon me upstate with Larry Lech here.
-感觉很奇怪 -他很有影响力
Okay? It's weird.
Very influential.
我们只是在秀一点腿
We're just showing a bit of leg. - Yeah, my leg.
是啊,我的腿
The collective leg.
是我们的腿,他是重要赞助来源
我不想把身体捐给政♥治♥科学
He's a huge donor.
And maybe I don't wanna donate my body to political science, huh?
你好
Hey, man. What's up?
你是那个鬼椒 又新又呛辣的孟肯
Oh, okay. Yeah, It's the ghost pepper.
The spicy new flavor. Mencken.
你想要什么? 这里的人不是想上我就是想杀我
So what's your deal? Most people here wanna f**k me or kill me.
你又如何?
How about you?
我只是不太在乎政♥治♥
I always found it hard to care about politics, so...
听着,我有一个派对把戏
Well, listen, here's my party trick, all right?
告诉我你的敌人
Okay.
Tell me who your enemy is
我就猜中你是谁
and I'll tell you who you are.
好,先暂停一下
Okay. Put a pin in that one.
我看了民调,你是匹黑♥马♥
I've seen your poll numbers. You're dark horsin' it.
人们喜欢你的‥
People are buying your whole...
他们最好喜欢 不然我就送他们去劳♥改♥营
They better buy it or I'll send them to the gulag.
好啊,这样才像话
Oh, okay. Now we're talking.
不是劳♥改♥营,比较像是夏令营
I don't know. No work camps. Yeah. Like summer camps.
-会打人的夏令营吧? -不会‥
Summer camps but with beatings, right?
不打人‥
No. No beatings.
感觉不赖,两个酷男人 一起享受恶心的乐趣
Well, this is nice.
Couple of cool guys having some disgusting fun.
所以说‥
So...
你们知道谁会取而代之了吗?
do you guys know yet who takes over?
-什么? -等老战将被送去牢里之后啊?
What's that? - When they send the old Battletoad
off to the hoosegow?
你♥爸♥那个性侵号♥船长
Your dad. Admiral Grope Boat.
他不是,那件事不会成真
Yeah. No, he's not. That's actually not happening.
最好,我不‥这样说就对了 继续照着说
Yeah, that's right. That's... no.
That's the line. Stick to the line, that's good.
我的监狱顾问史蒂芬说
So according to Steven
监狱里的食物差不多就像这样
my prison consultant, this is...
you know, this is kind of what the food is like inside.
我在训练自己 你的蛋卷好吃吗?
I'm in training. How's your omelet?
不错‥
Nice.
才怪,相对剥夺感很强
Nope. Yeah. Making some inroads.
我很高兴你打给我,汤姆
I'm actually glad you called, Tom.
跟阿富汗一样,要从中间开始
It's like Afghanistan. You have to start in the center there.
先建立行动基地
You establish a base of operations and you have to kind of move out
-再向外开疆辟土 -好
- to secure more territory. - Okay.
我很担心坐牢
Yeah. I'm worried about prison.
我‥认为因为我的身高
I just feel
我可能变成各种坏事的目标
because of my physical length, I could be a target
for all kinds of misadventure.
里面的饭不会这么好吃
And it won't taste as good as this either, okay?
要拿掉百分之三十到五十的风味
You have to take off 30 to 50% of the taste
看你那片超咸的瑜珈垫 那片骆驼阴♥唇♥
of that endless salty gym mat that you're eating.
听说狱友会用你的枕头套擦屁♥股♥
The camel's labia.
Yeah. Like they wipe their ass on your pillowcase.
-我知道‥ -他们喜欢那样做
I know. - That's something they like to do.
我看过监狱网志,葛瑞格 我都知道
I've read the prison blogs, Greg. I know.
听我说‥
Look...
你们知道办公室里帮你取的绰号♥
You know how...
they're calling you that name around the office? The...
-"圣诞树"吗? -抹灭希望的好处是
You know, the Christmas tree? - What's good is to eradicate hope.
没有希望就伤不了你
They can't get you if you got no hope.
我想是因为 如果有需要卸除的罪责
It's because I think...
you know, if you have a crime you need to unload
就能当成装饰挂在你身上
they can hang it from you like an ornament.
这八天来我没有一天睡得安稳
I haven't really slept properly in about eight days.
那个绰号♥满差劲的,但我在想‥
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表