剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
and we can stream some piss on our little streaming platform.
当然好
How's that sound? - F**k yeah.
19,20,21,22‥
Nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two.
随便‥
Yeah...
我在别的男人旁边尿不出来
So I can't piss near other men
因为某些不可知的原因 但你请便
due to we don't know what reason, but please, go ahead.
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do. - Yeah. Enjoy.
好好享受
我知道那个串流程式 是你的心肝宝贝
So I know GoJo is your baby
我们完全不想干涉 你才是天才
and we do not wanna interfere with that at all. You're the genius.
没错,我是
Damn right I am.
基于这点的话 你愿不愿意见我爸?
Yup. So bearing that in mind
would you consider meeting with my dad?
好啊
Yeah.
也许你也想卖♥♥给我们?
And you'd be interested in selling to us maybe?
如果你说的都是真的‥
Yeah, well, if all this is true, then...
那好啊
yeah.
周一如何?
How's Monday?
周一好极了
Monday is great.
如果我现在跟你握手
And if I were to shake your hand right now
我可以去告诉我爸 我帮他买♥♥下你们吗?
could I go tell my dad that I basically just bought GoJo for him?
不行,但你能说我加入对话
No.
But you can tell him I'm in the conversation.
好极了,我接受
F**king A, I'll take it.
好啊,接好
Okay. Take this.
没问题,我们棒极了吧?
Will do. Are we amazing?
我可能是全美最强的生意人
I think I might be the best businessman in America.
你看
Hey, check this out.
它还在载入
Still f**king loading.
-你这垃圾,去你的 -垃圾
You piece of shit. - Shit.
F**k you.
好,如果你想穿索具 就先换上礼服
Okay. If you wanna put on the harness
you can tuxedo up
然后站在踏板上 我们就会帮你穿好
and step up onto the footrest
and then we'll strap you in.
你有三十秒
You'll have 30 seconds
索具就会带你飞到就定位
and the rig will fly you up and into position
我们会倒数三,二,一
you'll have a 3-2-1
然后就会看见绿灯
and you'll see the green light, okay? That's the countdown to the intro.
那是进场的倒数
准备好了吗?
You ready? You ready to crucify Billy Joel?
准备把比利乔 钉在十字架上了吗?
好‥
Yeah.
我开玩笑的 你一定会很棒
I'm just kidding. You're gonna be great.
记得他说过索具缠绕的事情
Remember the thing he said about the rig spiraling
所以不要乱动
so just, like, keep still, yeah? That sounded serious.
那听起来很重要
好,索具先,然后才戴麦克风
Okay. Harness, then mic.
准备上台了吗? 要换衣服了吗?
Ready to rock? You wanna get changed?
这样好了
Yeah, you know what?
我不想表演了
I don't think I'm gonna do this.
-你不想上台了? -不要‥
You don't wanna do it? - No, it's...
这是胡扯,不表演了
it's bullshit. No.
你说过如果你不冲进场 看起来可能很蠢
Because you did say if you don't lean right in
你在演讲中也用讽刺暗示过了
it could come across dumb.
And your speech kind of tees it up with a kind of ironic
"这是我一生的高♥潮♥"
"This is the culmination of my life's journey.
"被钉在十字架上 拯救你们这些蠢蛋"
To be crucified to save you morons and..."
我不做
I'm not doing it. It's... it's like
感觉像是十五层 过度自信的硕士级胡搞
15 layers overdetermined master's degree f**king hokum.
算了吧
Let's just... let's just pull it.
我是要干吗?
I mean, what... What is it? It's dressed in a tuxedo
穿燕尾服被钉在十字架上
nailed to a cross, singing Honesty by Billy Joel?
唱比利乔的"诚实"? 一点都不合理
It doesn't make any f**king sense.
那小武当帮怎么办?
What about the Tiny Wu Tang?
该死
F**k.
我不知道,我想还是算了吧
I don't know. I don't... you know what? I don't think so.
算了? 没关系
No? Okay.
跟他们说他们太自以为是了
Tell 'em they've got it all ahead of them. Yeah.
真让人松口气
That's a f**king relief.
Oh, hey. Hey, Comf.
康芙莉,状况如何?
How's it going? - Hey. Good.
你好,不错
Yeah? - Yeah, it's good.
-是吗? -是啊,不错
肯叫我打给史普林斯汀 想办法拯救气氛
Ken had me try to call Springsteen to rescue the vibe
结果他又反悔
and then that got countermanded
现在我在帮他找喷射背包
and now I'm working on a jetpack for him
好让他从移♥动♥屋顶离开
to leave through the retractable ceiling
但那要四十八小时才能打开
that takes 48 hours to move, so...
好啊
Okay. Yeah.
我是说有些主意是开玩笑
Yeah, I mean a lot of the ideas are jokes but some aren't.
但某些是认真的
Very weird. Yes, indeed.
的确很奇怪
-怎么了? -没有,我没事
What? - No, me... no, nothing.
Yeah... it's stupid
这件事很蠢,但早些时候
but earlier, before I heard you were
在我听说你要对我 举办一场抹黑大会之前
gonna orchestrate a smear campaign against me
我其实想问你要不要去喝一杯
I was actually gonna ask you
if you wanted to grab a drink sometime.
好
Oh, okay.
但是后来肯道‥
Yeah, but then...
肯道说‥
Kendall, you know, Kendall, he said...
他说什么?
He said what?
他叫我不要约你
He just said maybe not.
划清界线,政教分离 时间地点不对
Clean lines. Church and State.
但是‥或许‥
Wrong time, wrong place.
But maybe when you're not working for him anymore
等你不替他工作
或是试着摧毁我的声望‥
and trying to destroy my reputation and, and such...
我曾经搜寻一整周 上哪儿找八零年代便当盒
You know, I've spent a week researching
where to get lunchboxes from the '80s
就为了放开胃小菜 模仿他以前带去学校的情境吗?
to serve canapés from?
Like the one he used to take to school
结果他决定不要用便当盒
and then he decided that he didn't want lunchboxes
所以我的公♥寓♥里有一堆 太空超人便当盒
and so now I have all these He-Man lunchboxes in my apartment
得自己想办法网拍卖♥♥掉 他的办公室还跟我要发♥票♥
and I have to resell them on eBay
and his office wants receipts.
所以如果你想约我
So if you wanna ask me out, then ask me out.
就约我吧
你想找时间一起出去吗?
Do you wanna go out sometime?
想
Yes.
太棒了
Great.
她在下面跳得好激烈
Wow. She's... she's really dancing there.
放得很开
Very emancipated.
你知道她吸了什么吗?
Do you know what she's taken?
她应该没吸什么
I don't think she's taken anything.
只是在发泄情绪而已吧
Just getting the demons out, I guess.
你找到我小孩送的礼物了吗?
Hey, you found the gift from my kids?
我‥应该没有
I don't believe so.
没有?
No?
好,这样不妙
Well, okay. That's not good.
可以让我们独处一下吗?
Will you give us a moment, please?
他们帮我做了礼物
They made me something, apparently
所以我一定要找到
so I gotta find it.
肯,礼物会出现的
Hey, Ken, it'll turn up.
我知道,但不去找就不会出现
Well, it won't turn up if we don't look for it.
-我知道 -抱歉‥我只是说说
Well, I know that. - Sorry.
I'm sorry. I'm just saying.
到底在哪里?
Where the f**k is it?
肯,休息一下吧
Hey, Ken, take a break.
想不想要我的礼物?
You want my gift?
要,我要
Yeah. Yes, I would.
我很想要
Yes, I would love that.
-是一只表 -好啊
It's a watch. - Okay. Wow.
-谢谢‥小娜 -我很不会挑礼物
Yeah. Thanks.
- I'm, like... - Thanks, Nay.
...really bad at presents
-我喜欢,没关系‥谢谢 -没关系‥还我
It... I like it, all right. - Just... just give it back.
- No, I like it. - No, it's fine.
小娜,我可以看一下吗?
Thanks, Nay. Is it... can I see?
-上面有刻字吗? -没有,这只是一只烂表
Is it...
- inscribed or... - No, it's just a stupid watch, okay?
我再送你别的
I'll get you something else.
你想要‥
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表