剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Sure you do! He'll fucking fire you on day one!
罗慕路斯
Oh, Romulus.
爸 我能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, Dad. Can I just speak to you for a moment?
当然
Sure.
你在考虑的事情已经传出来了
Well, um, it's already getting out what you're thinking about
我只是想往这事情里
so, um, I just wanted to throw a couple of things
加点码
in the old, uh, lobster pot.
我觉得应该选我
I think it should be me.
你说 -该轮到我了
Okay. - It's my time.
我想要这个位置 我也能做到 所以...
I can do it, I want it, and I think I can do it. So...
但是 抱歉 你说什么 -好的...
But, I... Sorry, what? - Okay...
不 你接着说吧
No, no. You go.
好的
Yeah, okay.
我觉得你应该选我
I think it should be me.
但是...
But...
如果你觉得我还没准备好...
If you don't think I'm ready, okay, which...
我也能理解
I would understand.
但... 不是说我同意这个观点 但是...
But...and I'm not saying that I agree with that, but, you know...
也许在你的羽翼下成长几年...
maybe a couple of years under the wing of an older, uh... hen,
你就能看到我脱胎换骨
could, you know, see me crack out of the old egg.
而且我得说
And, um, I gotta, I gotta say,
我知道你一直很疼小西
I know that you've been sweet on Shiv,
身为哥哥 我也很爱她
and I love her, like a brother.
但是 我觉得现在还不是时候
But, um, I just don't think that it's time, you know?
抛开所有恩怨不说
And all bitterness aside,
我在想是不是该轮到格丽了
I do wonder if maybe it isn't Gerri time.
我在想 不如让铁石心肠的格丽试试
So I would think just, you know, let the stone-cold bitch do it.
她很强硬 是名女性
She's tough, she's got the good chromosomes.
无论如何 如果不是小罗时代 那么...
For whatever reason, it ain't Romey time, then...
也许是狐朋狗友时代
maybe it's crony time.
希望我没有越界
I hope I haven't, um, I don't know, overstepped here.
没有 谢谢你 儿子
Nope. Thank you, son.
好的 我很想要这个位置 但我也理解
Okay, well, um, I'd love it, but, you know, I understand.
但我真的很想要 好吗
But I do want it. Okay?
但是 不会怀恨在心 所以...
But, you know? No hard feelings, so...
不管怎么说 我只是...
Yeah, no, anyway, I'm just...
爱你 爸爸
So, uh, uh yeah, love you, Dad.
再见
Bye.
罗曼出局了
Roman's out.
他出局了 好吗
He's out. Okay?
谁的电♥话♥ 你♥爸♥爸吗
Who is it? Is it him?
好的 当然
Yeah, yeah, of course.
爸 谢谢你 当然 我可以胜任
Thanks, Dad. Yeah. Sure, I can do that.
完全没问题
I can do it.
什么 你可以做什么
What? You can do what?
我靠 你说吧
Oh, fuck. Fuck, go on.
他希望我把丽莎请来 -你也太贱了
He wants me to go get Lisa. - You're a fucking bitch.
他还让我告诉你在机场旁边等他
He told me to tell you to wait airport adjacent though,
他可能需要人搞定投资者
he might need someone on investors.
你可能得飞到波士顿见阿伦森
You might need to fly to Boston to meet Arenson.
或者劫持一架飞机 带他去古巴
Or, you know, hijack a plane and fly him to Cuba.
他没提到执行总裁的事吗
And he didn't say anything about CEO?
不好意思 他说了 是我
Oh, yeah. No, sorry, he did. It's me.
你骗到我了
You got me.
小西 你真的骗到我了
Oh, you really fooled me, Shiv.
太滑稽了
Hilarious.
我们已经看过了 所以现在怎么解决
We've gone over that, so now, what's the solution?
好的 什么时候
Okay. Well, when is that happening?
马上 -好的
Eminently. - Okay, good.
你们能先出去一下吗
Can I have the room, please?
你好 -小西 你好
Hey. - Hey, Shiv.
丽莎 最近怎么样
Lisa! How are you?
挺好的 -看看你
Good. - God, look at you!
好久不见了 这个地方... -快坐
It's been so long. This place... - Sit, sit.
太棒了
Wow, it's amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以 我就直说了
So, So listen. I'm just gonna jump right in
我也不想为难我的朋友
because I don't want this to be difficult with a friend.
希望我没有浪费你的时间 因为...
Um, and I hope I've not wasted your time because...
没关系 我已经收到你的消息了
Yeah, no, the message came through.
你不能代理我爸爸 -对
You can't act for my dad. - Right.
我认为不合适 所以...
I don't think I fit, so...
好的
Yeah.
既然话都挑明了 我想和你聊聊
So, cards on the table, I wanted to
关于别的事情
talk to you about something else.
好的
Oh. Okay.
我...
I'm, uh...
我在考虑我自己的处境
Yeah, I'm thinking about my own position here.
说实话 我希望得到朋友的帮助
And to be honest, I could do with a friend.
一个谨言慎行且受过法律专业训练的朋友
A discreet friend with legal training.
一位参谋
You know, a consigliere.
一个聪明睿智的
A smart, savvy woman, who can help me navigate
可以帮助我找到定位的女性
the position I find myself in.
好的 谢谢夸奖
Right, that's kind.
但我一般不会出任这种角色
But that's not the kind of role I normally take on.
我知道 但是
I know, I know, but,
小丽 说实话 我别无选择了
honestly, Lis, I got nowhere to fucking turn here.
你知道我老公参与了这场恶战
You know my husband is a player in this.
某个世界里 我将出任执行总裁
And, in one world, there's, I'm in a position to come out here as CEO.
或者我可能需要离开公♥司♥来保护我的名声
Or I might have to leave the firm to protect my reputation.
我不知道我爸做了什么 也不知道我哥做了什么
You know, I don't know what my dad did, and I don't know what my brother did
我不知道这公♥司♥做了什么
and I don't know what the firm did.
丽莎 我真是他妈的一团糟
I'm in a fucking fuck pie here, Lisa.
我能收拾好这个局面吗 我不清楚
Can I clean it up? I don't know.
我不知道 我确实有个计划...
I don't know. I have a plan...
但我很容易被这两个男人搞垮
but I could easily get crushed between these two fucking men,
我需要找到出路 而且我需要和一个
and I need to game things out, and I need to do that
能给我法律 文化 政♥治♥ 社会方面建议的人
with someone who can give me a read legally and culturally
一起做这件事
and politically and socially, and,
很复杂 我信任你 而且...
you know, it's a lot. And I trust you and...
好的 小西 别说了
Okay, look. Okay, look. stop. Stop, Shiv.
我不能给你提供法律建议
I can't give you legal advice
你也不该向我透露机密信息
and you should not give me any confidential information.
好吗 -好的
Okay? - Okay.
靠
Uh, fuck.
抱歉 是我...
I'm sorry. Is that...Does...
是我想的那样吗
Does that mean what I think it means?
我们说完了吗 -说完了 你知道吗
Are we done? - Yeah, you know what?
我想说...
I would, I would just say...
宝贝 好好把握住方向
careful who you hitch your wagon to, honey,
很多人都会阴沟里翻船
'cause a lot of wagons are going in the ditch.
好的 谢谢你 "宝贝"
Right. Thanks, "Honey."
你真的考虑和那个惺惺作态的傻♥逼♥合作吗
You know, you'd actually consider working with that
小丽 他根本就不真诚
disingenuous little fuck doll? He's not on the level, Lis.
小西 我不能帮你
Shiv, I am unavailable to help you.
如果情况有变 我会告诉你的
If for some reason that changes, I'll let you know.
好吗 -好的
Okay? - Okay.
谢谢你 好姐妹
Well, thanks, pal.
有什么感觉吗 -关于什么
Any vibes? - On what?
"关于什么" 关于整个
"On what?" On the whole,
"我爸是不是要去坐牢"的情况
"Is my dad going to jail?" Situation,
谁爬上了奥林匹斯山成为了新宙斯
who's climbing Mount Olympus to be the new Dr. Zeus.
看看我们在这 等待
Look at us here. Waiting.
真是... 好热
So fucking... hot.
如果是你 你够清白吗
If it's you, you think you're clean?
当然 这儿有张床
Yeah, obviously. There's a bed through here
如果你想要可以来一发
if you wanna give it a go.
邮轮女孩们被一波波地送到西边时
The pipeline was still sending cruise girls out west
你还在洛杉矶 对吗
when you were in L.A. Though, right?
那时... 差不多结束了
Yeah, that was... mostly over.
弗兰克认为推诿不知情就行
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表