剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Merger of equals? - Yeah.
对,他签了一打 亚洲顶尖运动联盟
Like he's got 12 of the prime Asian sports leagues signed up for GoJo
然后全部上架到平台上
and he's gonna fold it all in to the platform.
赛事实况,运动彩券 他会爆♥炸♥性成长
Live sports, games, betting. It's a f**king growth bomb.
好,完整分账全部股票
Okay. But, full 50-50 board, all stock.
爸要怎样,平等控制公♥司♥吗?
Dad, what, splits control? - Yes, Siobhan.
对,希柏婉
我不认为‥爸?
Well, I don't... I don't think... Dad?
但那家伙不是在胡闹?
But the guy isn't a f**khead?
不是,推文是他在出招
No. The tweeting was a move.
他不是 为了点阅率乱来的大宝宝?
Well, he's not some big baby who shits for clicks?
不是‥他是老狐狸
No. No. He's on the snake.
我会看人,爸,我阅人如书
You know, I know people, Dad. I'm a people sniffer.
因为我对付得了任何人 可是人不要脸天下无敌
Because I can win any bout with a boxer f**k
but I don't know how to knock out a clown.
他不是不要脸,他是王八蛋 你也会这样做吧?
He's not a clown. He's a motherf**ker.
他只是在放大自己的筹码
It's what you would have done, right? He just maximized his leverage.
但是平等合并?
Yeah, but "merger of equals?" Like...
-没有这回事 -总是有人掌权
No such thing. - Always a top dog, right?
对啊,他想要名号♥
Sure. And I mean he wants the label
但我认为我们还能在这里掌权
but I think we could still be the puppy f**kers here?
我想家族影响力会被大幅稀释
The family stake will be seriously diluted.
我认为他会让我们 维持董事会平衡
I think he'd let us craft it so that we keep balance of the board.
他只想要自♥由♥跟地位
I think he just wants the freedom and the status.
高乔洛伊科,管他的
GoJo Royco. I mean, who gives a f**k?
名字给他,我们继续掌舵
Let him have the logo, we take the wheel.
这样的确是扩大公♥司♥
Yeah, I mean, it would be real scale.
这是待在市场内的好方法
It's a legitimate way of staying relevant.
这会是场大动♥乱♥
It's a big upheaval.
我是说顶尖团队会‥
Yeah, I mean the top team will...
你们会拚命活下来
You know, you'll be obviously be fighting for your lives.
但我认为你们可以相信爸
But I'm sure you can trust Dad, guys.
那当然
Obviously.
合并只是一种心态吧
Merger's really a state of mind, right?
爸,洁莉继续掌权
Dad, Gerri, you stay with your hands on the tiller.
他们的股价是真的在涨
I mean, their price rise, it's real. It's a proper f**king streamer.
这是真的趋势
And the future is movies, TV, music, games, sports, eSports
未来会是电影,电视,音乐
电玩,运动,电竞
虚拟实境,扩增实境,赌博 每个人都能被满足
VR, AR, betting, f**king everything, for everyone
马特森有办法实现
and Matsson knows how to get there.
-罗根? -我们现在不能转身离开
Logan?
We can't afford to walk away right now.
这一定值得一谈,儿子
Must be worth a conversation, son.
带他们进来
Bring them in.
叫银行顾问开始讨论
Let's get the banker f**ks in here on this.
好,棒极了
Okay. F**king A.
"洁莉凯尔曼:做得好,罗曼"
这边请,这位是汤姆万斯甘斯
Right this way. This is Tom Wambsgans...
-ATN新闻的董事长 -你好
he's the Chairman of ATN News.
- Hi. - Hi.
-我是汤姆,你好吗? -很好
Hello. How are you? - Good.
希芙洛伊,国内行动总裁 "洁莉,吃晚餐庆祝吧?"
Shiv Roy, President of Domestic Operations.
"先吃这个"
Sit wherever you're comfortable.
"爸:干得好,儿子" 请随便坐
给我五分钟
I need five.
爸?
Dad?
天啊,该死
Jesus. F**k.
那是他的老二
Yeah, that's his dick.
他‥不小心传了照片给你
He's sent you a picture of his dick by mistake.
一看也知道
Well, it's pretty obvious.
是啊,他原本想传给洁莉
Yeah, he meant to send it to Gerri.
我不懂
I don't get it.
老实说,他‥
Well, honestly, he's weird about Gerri.
他对洁莉有奇怪的感情
大家都知道
Everyone knows it. And...
老实说我觉得非常恶心
And, frankly, I think it's f**king disgusting.
-是吗? -是啊
Yeah? - Yeah.
洁莉恐怕是为了筹码才不阻止他
Yeah, Gerri is probably just not stopping it for leverage.
储存弹♥药♥
You know, banking it as ammo.
这不是罗曼在开玩笑?
Isn't he just Roman being Roman?
不是‥我是说‥
No.
No, I mean...
我觉得这有可能是麻烦
No, I think it's a potential problem.
这有问题
There's issues, you know?
大家都说以前 私人教练会帮他打手♥枪♥
Everyone says they used to get jerked off by his personal trainer.
现在又有洁莉的事情
And now there's this Gerri thing. It's a...
这是不良纪录
It's a track record, you know?
-我想今后我们应该‥ -好‥
So I think, you know, moving forward perhaps we should...
Oh, okay... Well, thank you.
-谢谢你,小乖,你走吧 -好
Thank you, Pinkie. Go on. - Okay.
-罗曼 -天啊,惨了
Roman! - Jesus, f**k.
-我帮你说了好话 -谢了
Hey, put in a good word for you.
Thanks.
你是变♥态♥吗?
Are you a sicko?
-这是怎样? -天啊
What is this? Why do you send them? - Oh, Jesus.
-你传这个干吗? -这只是‥你也知道
God, it's just, you know, it's like...
"给你看看我的老二"
"Here's my dick."
像是去死的意思吗?
Oh, what? Like a f**k you?
人会互传老二的照片
People just send each other pics of their dicks.
人会互传老二的照片?
People send each other pics of their dicks?
你没听过屌♥照吗,爸?
Yeah. Have you heard of dick pics, Dad?
我们出版不少热门报纸 所以我听过,儿子
Well, we do publish a number of popular newspapers
so yes, son
这词儿搞不好还是我们发明的
we probably invented the f**king words.
但是为什么?
But why?
为什么? 我不知道,就是想传吧
Why? I don't know. It's just like, here's my dick, I guess.
你有毛病吗?
You got a problem?
你和那个漂亮的女伴怎么了?
What happened to that nice piece of tail you were with?
塔碧莎吗? 她很棒,我们遇到一些问题‥
Tabitha? Yeah, she's amazing.
We're having some issues and...
你到底喜欢洁莉哪一点?
What interests you in Gerri exactly?
天啊,爸,我只是在闹着玩
Jesus, Dad. I'm f**king... I'm screwing around!
我不喜欢发生我不知道的事情
I don't like things going on I don't know about.
她是老化石了,恶心死了
She's a million years old.
It's f**king disgusting.
你是个笑柄
You're a laughingstock.
你走吧‥给我滚
Oh, go on, f**k off.
所以‥现在怎么办?
So like what happens now?
我不希望她跟冰冻的尿一样 紧黏着不掉
I don't want her hanging around like frozen f**king piss.
洁莉吗?
Gerri?
我不是激进女权份子,爸
I'm not a radical feminist, Dad
但我想不该为了 收我的屌♥照开除她
but I think perhaps we should not fire her
for receiving pictures of my dick.
你会回来吗?
Are you gonna come back?
我很抱歉,洁莉
Sorry about all this, Gerri. It's just something I wanna get...
我只想理清来龙去脉
you know, really clear about what's going on, you know?
最重要的是确认你没事
And most importantly, to see if you're okay.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal. - Okay.
我只是想帮爸弄清楚
Yeah, I just wanna get things clear for my dad, you know?
天啊,你一定很难熬
God, this must be so hard for you.
-我没事 -你要不要‥不用?
It's fine. - Do you wanna...
No? Okay.
类似的事情以前发生过吗?
So has this or something like this happened before?
我想不起来了
I can't recall.
如果有,你有没有阻止他?
And if it did, did you ask him to stop?
我们明天再谈好吗?
Let's talk about this tomorrow, okay?
-我和别人有约 -好,没问题
I just need to check-in with some people.
Okay. Well, sure. I mean, it's not...
你不欢迎那些‥照片吧?
It's not as if you were welcoming these items...
希芙
were you, Gerri? - Shiv.
我们只是想保障你的福祉
Look, it's just something for your wellbeing
因为这么多动荡 你又是过渡执行长这敏感职位
we need to get really clear about
because, you know, with all this potential upheaval
and you being in such a delicate position as interim CEO
如果你连自己的性骚扰案 都无法处理,就会很难看
if you can't deal with your own sexual harassment
then it's not a good look.
我可以处理
I can cope.
你要对他提出公开谴责吗?
Okay. So do you wanna make a formal complaint against him
那交由我来决定
regarding this? - Well, that's for me to decide.
我只是觉得你应该 跟人资告发他
I just think, Gerri, that you should report him to HR
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表