剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我的确有件事情想跟你谈谈
So I did wanna talk to you about something.
管他的,我就开门见山了
And f**k it, I'll just come out and say it.
法♥西♥斯♥主义挺酷的,但其实不好
Fascists are kind of cool.
所以这是不是问题?
But not really, so is that like a problem, a thing?
说真的,我吗?
Seriously? Me? I just...
我只是没什么限制
I don't have a lot of boundaries.
圣奥古斯丁 汤玛斯阿奎那,舒马克
St. Augustine, Thomas Aquinas
我愿意借用任何人的理论
Schumacher, I'll borrow from anyone.
如果法兰克或H 甚至崔维斯拜寇有好主意
And, you know, if Franco or H
or Travis Bickle had a good pitch
管他的,我什么都接受
f**k it, I'm a Man for All Seasons.
H? 有个很淘气的男孩叫H
"H"? You know, there was a very naughty boy named H...
我是个完全非大写的民♥主♥派
I'm a fully-fledged, small D democrat.
受到良好规范的选举 是上帝传来的讯号♥
A well-regulated election
is a transmission frequency for God's grace.
天啊,你真的是基♥督♥徒
Holy shit. You really are a Christian, aren't you?
不是‥我唯一的问题是 谁是既得利益者
Well, no... My only thing is like who's the stakeholder, right?
我照顾了我的小花♥园♥一世纪
I've been tending, you know, my little garden
然后四十个家伙搭着卡车出现
for like a hundred years, and then...
40 new guys show up in the back of a truck
喇叭震天响
playing their boom box
然后投票决定要我让出农场
and it's put to a vote, and they decide
to give my farm to them. I mean...
我完全搞不清楚状况
I'm like, "What... So sorry, what happened?"
也许人得先付出才能收割
Maybe you have to put in, right, before you get to take out?
好啊,但我问你谁能‥
Yeah. Okay. Well then, you know
who gets to...
谁能加入?
who gets to join?
这个嘛‥
Well...
人们相信相似的面孔 这是科学事实
people trust people who look like them.
他们愿意付出更多税金帮忙
That's just a scientific fact.
They will give more tax dollars to help them.
你当然可以加入新元素
Now, you can integrate new elements, of course
但拜托,可以慢一点吗?
but come on, man, slowly.
该死的,我喜欢这个国家
I mean, f**k!
- I like this country. - Yeah.
-是啊 -可以先缓一缓
Let's just take a beat before we fundamentally alter its composition.
然后再改变人口基础结构吗?
但就这整个‥这里有个问题吧?
Yeah. And in terms of, you know
this here... there's a thing here, right?
我懂,你是最新科技 我们是老古董
And I get it, you're f**king 6G, and we're Betamax.
但是我认为你需要我们
But, you know, you need us, I think.
我们的新闻,观众 那群快死的老人,这块饼可不小
Our news, our viewers. Those f**king almost-deads.
如果我被提名 他们真的会不投给我吗?
That's a big slice of pie.
Well, if I'm the nominee
are any of them really gonna vote against me?
不会
No, but...
但去大会肯定会非常难看 你亟需我们的帮助
you know, it's going to be a f**king shit show
going into the convention. I think you could really use our push.
你们反而需要我才对
I think you could use mine.
也许吧
Maybe.
你的态度是?
Where are you in all this?
我,罗曼吗?
Me, Roman?
你也知道‥
You know...
-我快要成功了 -是吗?
I'm creeping on the come-up. - Oh, yeah?
我对ATN有些计划
Yeah. I've got some ideas for ATN, you know?
砍掉无趣的节目加点辣椒酱
Sluice out the f**king porridge
and add some sriracha.
找一点抖音神经病
Poach some of those TikTok psychos, you know?
玩枪吸电子烟的电竞少女
E-girls with f**king guns and JUUL pods.
给我一点黑人跟拉裔
You know, give me some straight shot blacks and Latinos.
拿掉老人看的节目
No more of this f**king pillows and bedpans.
我们应该只剩下精♥液♥和壮♥阳♥药♥
You know, we're strictly bone broth and dick pills.
要有深层政♥府♥阴谋论节目 但加上一点笑料
Deep state conspiracy hour
but with like a f**king wink, you know, funny.
而整个节目专为一个明星播出
And the whole show
is kinda set up for the star
美国总统杰瑞德孟肯
President Jeryd Mencken.
敲敲门
Knock-knock.
我听说你想来一罐
Heard you wanted one.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我被可乐封爵了
Anointed with a Coke.
那不错
That was nice.
-他很不错 -不错才怪
He's nice. - He's not nice.
-才怪 -爸,我们去市场帮你买♥♥乳牛
He's not. - Dad...
I know we came to market to buy you a nice milk cow
但我们找到一只暴龙
but we found ourselves a f**king T-Rex, okay?
他是票房♥保证,绝对劲爆
He's box office. The guy is f**king diesel.
他很上相,有趣,愿意奋斗
He's good on camera. He's fun. He'll fight.
观众会直接崇拜他,毫无坏处
Viewers will eat from his hand. No downside.
我们就直接侵略波兰吧 毫无坏处
Oh, yeah. Let's just invade Poland, Dad. No downside.
-天啊 -他的幕僚长打断小孩的下巴
Oh, Jesus. - No, his chief of staff
broke a kid's jaw at a rally.
-什么? -如果我们不口径一致
If we don't come to an accommodation
就会被多方夹击 失去ATN金鸡母
we get outflanked, and we lose the ATN dollar machine
但我们需要对抗科技业的钱吧? 还有收♥购♥多媒体应用程式
when we need cash to fight tech, right?
And buy GoJo.
我,希芙和康纳都有要求
Shiv wants her way, I want my way
-这样很公平 -才不公平
Connor wants his way, so that's even.
我的意见比较重要
It's not even! My opinion counts for more.
是真的,就是这样好吗?
No, it does. It just f**king does, okay? I know this.
我知道,大家都恨他 是真的
I know. People hate him. They f**king hate this guy.
你们要看风向
You have to look at the climate.
风向原本说我要下台了
Climate said I was going down.
风向原本说我应该退位
Climate said I should just step aside.
看来‥我专门逆风高飞
I guess...
I'm a climate denier.
抱歉,所以就这样决定了?
I'm sorry, this is how it happens? - Good night.
-晚安 -爸‥?
Dad? Come on. He's just... he's f**king dangerous.
拜托,他太危险了
他们绝对搞上了
Definitely f**king.
看来你的预测又失准了,希芙
Looks like your polling was off again, Shiv.
走吧
Let's go.
我昨晚看到你
So, I saw you.
看来你玩得很开心 乘着白人力量的翅膀飞翔
Looked like you were having a whale of a time
flying on the wings of white power.
是啊‥我被拱上去了
Yeah. Yeah, I was commandeered.
感觉好吗?
Did it feel good
法♥西♥斯♥主义者 把你当成冰球冠军杯扛起来
as the fascists hoisted you aloft like the Stanley Cup?
孟肯将会加入周末非正式初选
So, Mencken's gonna take the weekend straw poll
-佩库斯确认他会支持了 -很好
and Petkus has confirmed he's backing.
周日节目今早支持他
Good. Sunday show pushed him this morning.
看看这匹马能不能跑吧
Well, let's see if this horse can run.
我没能谈好条件
Couldn't quite...
我还在想你会把我爸关进牢里
seal the deal, and here I was thinking that
you were gonna be the man to put my dad in prison.
-好吧 -希柏婉
Right. - Siobhan!
说人人到,你保重 很高兴见到你
Speak of the devil. You take care. Good to see you.
-我们要拍照 -家庭合照
We're doing photos.
跟他一起拍? 我不要‥
Family photo.
With him? No.
大家都要拍,来吧
No. - We're all in it. Let's go.
照片里够多人了,我不用
We've got enough people in the shot. I'm good.
拜托你跟我们一起拍照
Get in the photo, please.
希柏婉
Siobhan, are you part of this family or not?
你是不是这个家的一份子?
我不站在他旁边
I'm not standing next to him.
我愿意入镜,但不站他身边
I'll be in the photo, but not right by him.
算你赢,小女儿 算你赢
You win, Pinky.
You win.
你这周末做得很好,儿子
You did good this weekend, son.
下一位议员
Next to Congressman. - Mr. Mencken.
-孟肯先生 -罗曼
Roman. - Congratulations.
-恭喜你 -谢谢支持
Thank you for your great support. - Very impressed.
- Thank you. - Siobhan.
好,大家放轻松,微笑
Okay, everybody, just be casual. Relax. Smile.
孟肯先生头低一点
Little chin down, Mr. Mencken. Congressman.
一,二,三,很好‥
And one, two, three.
-完美,谢谢 -太棒了
Great! Perfect. Thank you.
- Good. - Super. Great.
好,谢谢
Okay.
我们要不要多拍几张?
Thank you. Should we get a couple of just...
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表