剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我不知道‥
I don't know, you guys.
I don't know.
我被炸成千万碎片了
I'm blown into a million pieces.
好,先带你离开这里
Okay, we gotta get you out of here.
要去哪里才好?
What... Where do we go?
带他回♥教♥堂,塞进告解室里 这样就没事了
Bring him back to the chapel, stuff him in a confessional
that'll fix it.
天啊
Oh, shit.
莱尔德又打给我
F**king Laird's called me back.
-是吗? -是啊,等一下
Yeah? - Yeah. Just one minute.
好,去接电♥话♥吧
Yeah? - Yeah.
Yeah. Okay. Take that call.
把我跟伤感留在这里,谢谢
Leave me here with all the feelings, thank you.
喂,莱尔德‥
Hey, Laird. Siobhan, what's up?
谁没用保时捷撞过人?
I mean, who hasn't clipped the odd kid with the Porsche
am I right?
跟成年礼一样了
Yeah, I mean, it's like a rite of passage.
我也杀过人,有啥大不了的?
I've killed a kid too, big deal.
希芙,你也杀过人吧?
Shiv. You've killed a kid, right?
杀过
Yeah.
你各方面都搞砸了我的婚礼
Man, you f**ked my wedding in so many ways.
对不起‥
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
说得通了,少一个服务生
You know, one waiter down, that makes sense.
我在她的婚礼 等了一辈子才拿到饮料
It took me forever to get a f**king drink at her wedding.
-拜托,我做不到 -好
Please, man. - Okay, yeah.
I can't do this.
你说得对
You're right. I'm a... I guess I'm just trying to say like...
我可能只是想说‥
你我谁比较惨?
who's the real victim here?
我等了四十五分才喝到琴通宁
I waited three quarters of an hour for a gin and tonic.
Yeah.
好
Okay.
好,我很不想说,肯 但消息证实了
Okay. Sorry to say this, Ken, but confirmed.
莱尔德原本参与出♥售♥
Laird is inside the deal
但他的主导权被抢走 所以他怀恨在心又伤痕累累
but he's been cucked out of the lead, so he's bitter and bleeding.
高乔买♥♥下威斯特
GoJo buys Waystar.
他们付高价收♥购♥费 爸领钱走人,包含股票跟钱
They pay a premium, Dad cashes out, cash and stock
他可能留下头衔‥
and he keeps maybe a title.
拿走一些部门
But... And takes a few assets
但是董事会归马特森了
but it's Matsson's f**king board.
这则消息可信吗? 是真的吗?
That's... Can we trust that? Is that real?
肯道,我知道很不理想 但是我们现在就得讨论
Kendall, I know this isn't ideal
but we have to talk about this now.
我已经叫车了,我们走吧
Look, I've called a car, let's just get the f**k out of here.
你想在哪里等?
Where do you wanna wait?
我可以跟你们走吗?
Can I be with you guys?
-好啊,当然好 -好
Yeah. Of course. - Okay.
走吧,我们走
好,所以‥
Okay, so we gotta go stop this.
我们要去阻止这桩生意
(意大利语)
-搞什么? -是啊
What the f**k? - Yeah.
我们去找他,直接说我们不接受
So, we go see him and we tell him we just won't have it, right?
罗曼
Rome.
好吧
Okay.
这只是谣言
This is rumors.
我得自己一个亲自跟他确认
So I will need to talk him directly, just me.
你以为自己很接近他? 你只是他的白手套
Do you think you're close to him?
我只是说 其实爸跟我最近密切合作
You're just his little rat f**ker.
I'm just saying, as a matter of fact
that Dad and I have been working closely lately
我不想太凶狠
and I don't wanna go in too aggressive.
我不想踹门而入 大喊"希芙队到了"好吗?
I'm not busting in there crying "Team Shiv", okay?
我们还不知道事情如何发展
We don't know how this is gonna play out just yet.
你以为爸在保护你?
You think Dad is protecting you?
我们若让马特森掌权 就是爸在把门甩上
No, we let Matsson take control, that is Dad slamming the door.
这代表他认为我们永远 不该,不能,或是可以接♥班♥
It means that he doesn't ever think that we will, can
我只是觉得我们不该太凶
or should take over.
I just don't think we should be aggressive.
我们真的能阻止他吗?
I mean, can we even actually stop him?
可以
Yes.
变更公♥司♥控制权需要控股公♥司♥ 绝对多数决同意
A change of control needs a super majority in the holding company.
这是妈帮我们争取到的条件
Mom got us that in the divorce
他们需要我们同意
so they need us on board.
好,我不想用那招
Right. Well, I'm not sure I wanna pull out a move like that.
我用手边的筹码就好
Maybe I just stick with what I got.
那是什么? 整颗硬碟的屌♥照吗?
Which is what? Hard drive full of dick pics?
不错,我是说‥
Nice. Which is...
爸在幕后操盘‥
I think with Dad pulling the strings...
你觉得我们在马特森的新公♥司♥里 会担任什么职位?
Where do you think we fit on Matsson's new org chart, Rome?
他会把你当成罗曼诺夫 把你关进大牢,然后就结束了
He'll Romanov you and take you to the cellar and that's that.
罗曼,你知道爸永远不会选你
Rome, you know Dad is never gonna choose you
因为他认为你有毛病
because he thinks there's something wrong with you.
很抱歉,但我想是时候开诚布公
I'm sorry, but maybe it's time
而不是全说给《浮华世界》
that we said these things to each other
instead of just talking it all out to Vanity Fair.
我们用控股公♥司♥出招
And the holding company move.
那真的有用?
If we do that, that's real?
没有我们他不能卖♥♥ 这是法律事实
He can't sanction a deal without us, that's a legal fact.
只要挡住他就完了
Block him and he's f**ked.
好,所以‥
Okay, so, time to rip off the Band-Aid.
该撕开绷带了
把他踢出公♥司♥
We just push him out.
我们让他孤立无援 说出泌尿道感染跟股东会的事
We get him on his own and we say urinary tract
对,他在乔许家差点翘辫子
we say shareholder meeting. - Right
he nearly f**king croaked at Josh's.
是啊,他完全疯了
Yeah, he's out of it. He's f**king a 20-year-old
他搞上二十岁嫩妹 还准备再生一个孩子
and he's planning for babies in jars.
他疯了,想把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉
You know, he's gone loopy and he's tried to sell the shop.
我觉得单是搞上助理就很离谱
So, I mean, even just f**king his assistant
我们只要告诉董事会 他就完蛋了
we tell the board that, he's toast.
我们能把他踢出去
We push him out.
完全政♥变♥
Full coup.
对,把他推出去
Yeah. Slide him out.
假设肯当主席
Say, Ken, chair...
你或我,罗曼当执行长
you, or me, Rome, CEO
另一个随便选 制片厂,电影,电视
and the other one takes whatever they want
like studio, movies, TV, the streamer, but, you know, equal.
串流平台,总之就是平分
好,但要真的公平‥
Okay, but really equal, really equal. If we do this
如果要做,我不希望你们两个 合力侵占我的那一块
I don't want you two cunts trying to big brother me out
of my f**king piece, okay?
我们可以打一架啊 一定会很好玩
No, we can fight it out. It'll... It'll be fun.
的确会很好玩
That will be fun.
把墨索里尼载去医院
We f**king take Mussolini away in a van to the hospital
然后占领所有广播电塔
and take over the radio stations.
该死
Oh, f**k.
我真的认为虽然这件事让我想吐
I do think that even though this literally makes me wanna vomit
我每天都想杀了你们俩 一切都会完蛋
and I wanna kill you both every day and it's all gonna end horribly
不过我真的觉得我们‥
I do think that
我快吐了
we, puke, could make a pretty good team.
可以合作无间
所以大家对杀了爸有什么想法?
So, how do we feel about killing Dad?
五味杂陈?
Mixed feelings?
枪给我
Pass me the f**king shotgun.
好
Okay. Rome, you in?
罗曼,你要加入吗?
好啊,该死,好吧
Okay. F**k. Okay.
康纳,我的确是邀请你加入 但是我现在不能说
Well, Con, this is me layering you in.
因为细节很复杂,时间不够 你也有点笨
But I can't talk about this right now
because it's complicated and I don't have time.
谢谢你告诉我
And also you're a little bit slow. - Hey, yeah, thanks for talking.
我想再确认一次控股公♥司♥的法条
I just wanna triple check the holding company by-law shit.
对,我们谈过了,三人一起去
Yeah, we've talked. We're going together.
我们手上有武器 公♥司♥控制转移的否决权
We have a weapon. Veto on a change of control.
这是离婚给的 我们阻止出♥售♥公♥司♥
It's from the divorce, so stop that
然后交易就直接垮台 他就不重要了
and the deal collapses, he's impotent.
我们会把他逼出公♥司♥
We're gonna force him out.
该死,好
F**k, okay.
我会在哪里,希芙?
But where do I fit in, Shiv?
很高层,汤姆 我不知道
Well, high up, Tom, I don't know. It...
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表