剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Did you see Gerri? What the f**k? Before?
-是啊 -这很难看,罗曼
Yeah. - This is ugly, Rome.
-所以‥ -什么?
So... - What?
我该说一声,在会议中
I should probably say, in terms of the meeting
马特森说‥ 他出了一个主意
Matsson did float, as an idea
他们可能会收♥购♥我们
that maybe they'd buy us?
爸说什么?
And what did Dad say?
"去死"
"F**k off!" Yeah.
他有没有留下来?
What, he stuck around?
他留了一下
He stuck around, yeah.
该死的
Jesus Christ.
你为何不早点告诉我?
Why the f**k didn't you tell me this earlier?
肯
Hey.
我们可能要聊一些公事
Ken. We might need to talk. Company stuff.
我没兴趣,希芙
I don't... I'm not interested, Shiv.
我知道,但这很重要
Okay. Yeah, sure. But this is f**king important, okay?
五分钟就好,拜托
Five minutes, please.
我或许需要你联络法兰克 可能还有史都伊?
Just we need your line to Frank or Stewy maybe?
肯道,不重要我不会麻烦你
Kendall, I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't important.
罗曼,动作快一点
Come on.
Hurry the f**k up!
好,爸在阴我们
Okay. Well, Dad is doing us dirty, right?
你可以不要这么快小题大作吗?
Can you not make it a thing right away, okay?
我们还不知道
We actually don't... We don't know yet.
马特森向爸提案
Matsson pitched to Dad the idea of them eating us
他们收♥购♥我们的主意
但是我想他在好高骛远 爸好像阻止他了
but I think he was flying a kite, Dad kind of shut it down.
爸"好像"阻止他?
Okay. He kind of shut it down?
前一刻他还叫他去死
Because a moment ago, he told him to f**k off!
我没纪录 他说了多少次脏话,希柏婉
Well, okay. Well, I didn't keep track
of the exact number of expletives he used, Siobhan, okay?
我又不是脏话计数器
I'm not a f**kometer.
莱瑞范西塔跟马特森在瑞典 所以他在找财务专家
Okay, well, look. Larry Vansitart is in Switzerland with Matsson
爸跟卡尔与法兰克在一起
so he's looking for financing.
Dad is huddled with Karl and Frank.
我们的市值颠倒
Our market caps have tipped.
当地小镇 被一组新的顾问订了下来
The local town's been bought out by a new set of advisors.
一定有事情发生
Something has flipped.
对‥但是‥
Yeah, yeah. But Dad would never sell, would he?
爸绝对不会卖♥♥了公♥司♥吧?
王八蛋,爸不会卖♥♥了公♥司♥吧?
Hey, asshole, Dad would never sell, right?
-我不知道 -他会吗?
I don't know.
I mean, would he?
他如果真卖♥♥了 我们会有‥我不知道‥
And if he did, would we get... I don't know...
我们还有保障吗?
would we get f**king protection?
你们可以排除我吗?
Can you guys just do this without me?
我不想加入
Yeah? I... I don't wanna get into it.
等一下,抱歉,肯
Wait a minute, Ken. I'm sorry, Ken.
你知道些什么吗? 你和马特森谈过吗?
Do you have an angle on this?
Are you speaking with Matsson?
莱尔德打给我,这是怎么回事?
Laird has called me, so what's that?
该死
Shit...
肯?
Ken? Can we talk?
我们能聊聊吗?
希芙,我不在这里
Shiv, I'm not here.
老兄
Hey, buddy.
你还好吗?
Hey. You okay?
我有很大的问题,希芙
There's something really wrong with me, Shiv.
我不知道是什么问题
I don't know what the f**k is wrong with me.
Well...
没关系
it's okay. It's...
我觉得自己非常脱节
I'm just... I'm not feeling very connected
跟我的小孩也好 或是我想做的事情也罢
to my children
or my endeavors right now.
我什么事情都做不好
And...
I can't get one thing right with another, you know?
我‥
I'm...
我不知道发生什么事 我很努力去做
I don't know what happened, I tried to do something
我‥我真的努力过了‥
I really... I tried.
I tried.
我知道,你搞砸了
I know, man.
I know, you f**ked it.
去你的
F**k you.
就是这样啊
Well, that's what happened, yeah.
我奋力一搏
I took a shot, but it's, like...
结果却是‥
没有影响
it didn't matter. But... - It's just business, okay?
做生意就是这样
我们都完蛋了
Like...
事情就这样‥
we're all f**ked.
Everything just sort of got...
混在一起
mixed up.
我以为我能脱身,我看得见‥
I thought I had an out, I could see it, I could...
我看得见路标
I could see the way markers
我以为能摆脱这一切
and I thought I could...
我以为我能带大家离开
Out of all our shit, I thought I...
I thought I could take us all out of it, I...
我‥试过了
I did... I did try.
但我不知道
But, I don't know.
我不是个好人
I'm not a good person.
随便,你还好啦
Well, whatever, you're fine.
我是坏人
I'm... I'm bad.
拜托
Come on.
放轻松点,臭脸哥
Lighten up, glum-glum.
我杀了一个人
I killed a kid.
什么‥?
What?
我杀了一个人
What?
I killed a kid, and, yeah, they're...
他们要来抓我了 他们会来抓我
They're coming for me. They're gonna come for me.
你说真的吗?
Is this... Is this real?
搞什么?
What the f**k?
在你的婚礼上
At your wedding.
什么?
What?
狗屁
Horse shit.
一个年轻人
A kid.
那个小子
That kid.
你是说‥那个服务生吗?
You mean the waiter kid, the...
我吸了毒,想去找更多毒品
I was high
and I was looking for...
To score and I was drunk
我喝醉了,神智不清 但还是开车上路
I was f**ked up, but I drove.
他看到什么东西,抢我的方向盘
And he saw something and he snatched at the wheel
我们就失控坠河
and we went into the water.
然后我就把他丢在那里自己跑了
And then I left him in there and ran.
好‥
Okay...
我们先带你去‥走吧
Let's... We gotta get you... Come on. Let's...
-我好寂寞 -好了
It's f**king lonely.
Hey.
我支离破碎了
I'm all apart.
我是说‥平心而论
I mean, if it pleases the court
人听起来不像你杀的
it sounds like you didn't kill him.
听起来像是他害死自己
It sounds to me like he killed him.
罗曼,我是个烂人
Roman, I'm a piece of shit, man.
但是‥
But...
听来像是路上的水渍害死他
the road and the water killed him? That's what it sounds like.
不是,老弟,别安慰我
Nah, man. Don't.
不是,我说真的
No, seriously. I mean, you crashed, and then what? You did... You ran?
你自撞后怎么了? 跑走了?
不是‥我是说‥
No. No. I mean...
我试着救他
I tried to get him.
真的吗?
You did? Okay. See? That's...
看吧,那就‥
我潜下水好几次
I... I dived a few times.
听起来像是英雄事迹 是我早就逃之夭夭了
This sounds like the story of a hero to me
I would've been straight out of there.
说真的,我绝对 闪得跟落水的猫一样快
Serious, I would've been out of that water like a tabby cat out of a bath.
别说了
Don't, man.
别说了‥
Don't.
我是杀人凶手
Don't, man, I'm a killer.
该死,胡扯,少来了
F**k you. Bullshit. Come on, at worst, you're...
你最糟就是个‥
You're an irresponsibler, okay? You're bigging yourself up.
不负责任的人
你太自责了
Yeah?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表