剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Let's end there. I think we're pretty much done.
好极了
Great.
先知会你一声 马克只跟希蒂和罗根讨论社论
Just so you know...Mark only discusses editorial with Cyd or Logan.
这已经是惯例了‥
That's just been long-standing.
没关系 跟社论无关
Oh, no, that's fine. It's not editorial.
谢谢你 汪达
Thanks, Wanda.
嘿 你好
Hey. - Hi.
跟社论有关 我知道
It is editorial. - Yeah.
我有一串关于总统的说词 希望你马上开始播报
So, I have a line for you on the president that we'd like you to start rolling out immediately.
我们接受建议 但是意识形态大方向
We're open to suggestions but we just feel like our general ideological sympathy
可能放过他们太多次了?
has maybe let them off the hook on too many specifics.
像是大科技公♥司♥ 中东问题 绿能津贴
Right? Like big tech Middle East, green subsidies.
我想要在晚间随机播报 例如‥
We'd like a random nightly segment like
他是不是快不行了?
"Is He Losing His Grip?"
他是不是快不行了?
"Is He Losing His Grip?"
是的
Yeah.
你知道他是朋友吧?
You know, he's a friend, right?
可是最后有个问号♥
But with a question mark, like...
他是吗?
"is he?" - Oh,
有问号♥啊
with a question mark.
谢谢你帮我澄清标点符号♥
Well, thank you for giving me discretion on the punctuation.
希芙 我是有个人观点的
Shiv, I have a perspective, okay?
还有好几年来建立的名声
And a reputation that I've built up over a number of years.
但这是我爸的命令
But this is something my dad wants.
所以第一 他的直觉很准
So, one, he has a great antenna
你应该相信他的直觉
and you should trust his hunches.
第二‥
But two...
就某方面来说 讨论已经结束了
in a sense, this conversation is already over.
问题剩下你要说几次脏话 才愿意照我说的做
It's just a question of how many times we scream the word "fuck" at each other before you do what we want.
我如果公开这次施压呢?
What if I go public with this full-court press?
你一定会很尴尬
Incredibly embarrassing for you.
是啊 马克 不过你应该 早就理解我们了
Yeah, but...the thing about us, Mark, and you should know this by now...
我们不会尴尬
we don't get embarrassed.
我先请 谢谢
After me. Thanks.
状况如何?
Hey, how things looking?
律师回去前我和他们通过电♥话♥
Conference call with lawyers before they head back in.
桑迪与史都伊那边毫无进展
Sandy and Stewy. No progress.
状况不佳
Not... it's not good.
那你的约会如何? 有没有上♥床♥?
And how was the date? Did you fuck him
还是在上每道菜前帮他打手♥枪♥?
or just tug him off between courses?
够了 住手 够了 我说真的
Enough, okay? - Enough.- Seriously, I mean it.
我认真的 别再跟我调情了
Seriously, stop flirting with me.
你想干吗?
What do you want?
你会乐死
You're gonna fucking die.
天啊 我知道
Oh, God. - I know.
别用这个
Don't use this.
不要 拜托‥
No, come...
那是一颗魔弹
that is a magic bullet.
他会爱死 爸还会亲自帮我洗澡
He's gonna love it. Dad's gonna give me my bedtime bath.
把照片存起来 但不要散布
Bank the photos, by all means, but don't spread it around.
对罗根是优势
Yeah, it's great for Logan.
但对肯道不利 对你也不利
It's bad for Kendall. It's bad for you.
你们这对刺青兄弟
"The Tattoo Brothers"?
好 所以你在乎我?
Oh, okay. So what, you care?
这要怎么对我个人有利?
How does this advance my personal position?
你应该一天二十四小时想这件事
You need to think about that 24/7.
干脆刺在自己的头上算了
You should get that tattooed on your head.
拿去
Here.
照片你留着 算是我们的小秘密
Keep the photos. Our little secret.
你知道你♥爸♥的事了吗?
Oh, did you hear about your dad?
不知道 什么?
No. What?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不那样控制他们
I don't control them like that.
他有报道自♥由♥
He has editorial freedom.
拜托‥那只是些谣言
Oh, come on. Come on. That's just rumors.
好好看节目
Watch the show.
我敢保证没那么差
I'm sure it won't seem so bad.
想听总统发飙的声音吗?
You wanna hear what it sounds like when the president loses his temper?
听着 我来调查
Look, let me investigate.
你也了解马克
You know Mark.
他非常固执独♥立♥
He's very... very tenacious, very independent.
我不知道 若不是忙着应付调查
I don't know, but if I wasn't so tied up in this fucking investigation
我就能专心管理ATN了
I could focus on keeping ATN on message.
听说你又差点杀了爸
Hey, I hear you tried to kill Dad again.
他只是中暑
It was just heat exhaustion.
那不是我听到的消息
That's not what we're hearing.
我听说你把老人带去晒人干
We're hearing you took an old man out to die in the sun.
我们和乔许走了一段步道
We went for a hike with Josh.
你试图用太阳暗♥杀♥我们的爸
You tried to assassinate our dad with the sun.
差点害死爸难道是 你的性癖好吗?
Do you have a fetish for nearly killing Dad?
只有害死爸一点点?
Like just the tip, but for like killing Dad?
听着 投票处理好了
Well, look, it's in hand. The vote.
乔许稳了
Josh is a lock.
才怪 他退出了
Well, no, actually he's out.
你在说什么? 他跟我们同一边
What are you talking about? He's with us.
没有 他退出了
No, he's out.
法兰克刚刚接完电♥话♥
Frank just got off the phone.
显然爸的小状况吓坏他了
Apparently Dad's little freak-out gave him the shits.
上头的领导者太软弱
Weak leadership fractured at the top.
你让爸示弱 他都看在眼里
You let him fucking shrivel, he saw that...
现在他说 他对后爸时代领导毫无信心
and now he has, quote, "zero faith" in the post-Dad leadership.
他是爬不上山丘的老人 不是我的错
It's not my fault he's an old man who can't climb a fucking hill.
我们会在股东大会输掉公♥司♥
We're about to lose the company at the shareholder meet
只因为你不肯 及时给爸一罐矿泉水 再见
all because you wouldn't give our dad a timely fucking Evian. Good day.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表