剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Okay.
电♥话♥挺有意思啊 -什么
Interesting call? - What?
没有 只是… 扯犊子
No. Just...just bullshit.
扯犊子 那也太无趣了吧
Just bullshit? That's boring.
我讨厌无趣的事 你呢
I hate boring shit, don't you?
什么 -就是 无聊的电♥话♥
What? - Just, you know, boring phone calls
扯些有的没的 太无聊了吧 小西
about bullshit. It's just so boring, right, Shiv?
真的很无聊吗
It's boring?
因为格丽刚从弗兰克那得到消息
Because Gerri just heard from Frank
显然爸正在挑选新的执行总裁呢
and Dad is apparently live picking the new CEO.
知道了
Okay.
"知道了" 汤姆刚才没和你说吗
"Oh, okay." So, Tom didn't just mention that to you?
既然你都提到了 或许他也跟我说了
Yeah, now that you mention it, he, maybe he did.
是啊 或许吧 你♥他♥妈♥的
Yeah, okay, maybe. Fuck you. Fuck you.
弗兰克为什么打电♥话♥给你 你又为什么要告诉他
So, how come Frank called you and how come you told him?
我只是心直口快罢了 小西
I'm just a very straightforward person, Shiv.
是吗 那你听到了什么消息
Yeah? So, what'd you hear?
我听说提到了好多人的名字
Well, I heard there's a number of names in contention.
真不错 不打算玩点更有意思的吗
All right! Care to make it interesting
来赌一把怎么样
Throw a little money on the table?
我觉得已经够有意思了
Well, I'm already pretty fucking interested.
所以 我还是算了
So, I think I'm good.
当然 全部注销...
Yeah, a full tally would be...
那就太好了 谢谢 我可以等
would be great, thank you. Yep. I can hold.
你好
Hi
想转告你一声 我帮他进行媒体监控
Kinda just wanna let you know, I was doing his media monitoring
一段时间了 但我猜
for a while, but I guess
后面你会接管吧
you'll be taking that over?
没错 后面我们来
Yeah, that would be us.
好的 我记下了很多推文
Yeah, I wrote down a lot of tweets,
一些感觉相对重要的相关推文 以便...
like relevant tweets that felt kind of important so I could...
交给你们会有用吗 还是... -我们能找到
Is that useful to pass on? Or... - We can find them.
都在推特上对吗 -对
They're on Twitter? - Yeah.
全都... 都在推特上
They are all on... They're all on Twitter.
没错 -还是谢谢你
Yeah. - But thank you.
客气 随时听候差遣
No worries. Here to help.
我在这里待命
I'm on hold over here.
帮我妈注销信♥用♥卡♥
Cancelling my mom's credit card.
不错
Okay. Nice.
是的 但 事实上这样有点蠢
Yeah, no. It's pretty stupid actually.
我爷爷断绝了给她的资金支持
My grandpa cut her off.
说来话长 我给她了一张金卡
Long story. I guaranteed her gold card
因为我觉得这才是 一个孝顺的儿子
just 'cause I thought that'd be, like, a good son thing to do?
她看完新闻发布会后 她就有点
And then just she saw the press conference, and she's kind of like,
认为肯会把整个公♥司♥搞垮
under the impression that Ken's taking the company down.
所以她恐慌性抢♥购♥纽崔布里特榨汁机
And so she's over here panic buying NutriBullets
以及克鲁格金币 就是某种货币
and buying a lot of Krugerrands. Like a very particular currency.
她甚至都没喝过果昔...
And she never even drinks the smoothies...
这就像...
So, it's like...
大名鼎鼎的贝里·施耐德驾到
Berry fucking Schneider in the house!
非常欢迎 最近怎么样
Thanks for coming. How you doing?
还好 很高兴见面 -是吧
Great. Good to see you. - Yeah?
来 进来坐 进来坐
Come on in. Come on in. Let's sit, let's sit.
感谢邀请我们 -我是肯德尔
Thanks for having us. - Hey, I'm Kendall.
我是康福莉
Comfry.
他在骚扰你吗 -没有 他挺好的
Is he harassing you? - No, he's fine.
格雷格 在这待着
Greg, stay here.
欢迎来到我前妻的客厅 坐吧 坐吧
Welcome to my ex-wife's living room. Sit, sit.
我们就开门见山了 有些工作是为了钱
Can we just say right off, some jobs are money jobs
有些工作是心之所向
some are heart jobs.
我们非常愿意和您合作 我们很喜欢您的叙述
We would love to work with you. We love the narrative arc.
我们欣赏您的各方各面
We love everything you did.
我也非常希望能和你们合作
And I would love to work with you,
容我问一句 我知道你们是业内最好的
but, if it's cool, and I know you guys are the best
但我能先听听你们的提案吗
but is it okay if this is still a pitch?
那当然 -非常好
Of course! - Great.
我们有很多想法 -请说
So, we have a lot of thoughts. - Yeah.
包括传媒策划和定位规划
Communication planning and positioning thoughts.
还有我们怎么利用
How we can leverage our relationships
和主流媒体各大作家之间的关系 -嗯 对
with significant writers at major outlets. - Yes. Yes.
准备放大一些引人注目非主流媒体的作用
Prepare to prime and amplify some impressive secondaries.
很好 非常好 我能说几句吗
Great, great. So, shall, shall I talk, or will you?
我们当然想听听您的意见
Well, we want to hear your thoughts of course,
但您要先听完我们的五个要点吗
but you wanna start off just hearing our five points?
当然 当然 请继续
Sure. Sure, you go.
那好 所以… -我觉得标题应该是
Okay. So... - But I think the headline needs to be
"什么风云突变 我们即将改变文化气候"
"Fuck the weather, we're changing the cultural climate."
但你继续吧 -好 我想说的是...
But you go. - Okay, I mean...
正文就写 我与纽♥约♥时♥报♥商讨接受特约采访
For context, I, I, I'm talking to the Times about an op-ed.
起草另一份企业宣言
Draft an alternative corporate manifesto.
然后放一个TED的快问快答 诸如此类
Drop a rapid reaction TEDx. Shit like that.
这个想法非常不错
Well, that's great.
非常俗气 但是
It's cheesy as fuck but, you know,
我想要展现出顺理成章的思想体系
I need people to see this was part of a coherent philosophy,
不只是胖揍了那老头一拳
not just punching an old guy in the fucking nose?
对吧 -没错 没错 我们想法一致 所以...
Yeah? - Right. Right. That's in line with our thoughts. So...
我只是要说 依我的愚见
Well, I just, I may as well say, on a dumb level,
我希望我的推特能畅所欲言
I'd like my Twitter to be off the hook.
表现出非常真诚恳切
This could all get super earnest,
我打算找一些"马男波杰克"这类的人
so I was thinking of hitting up some BoJack guys.
言辞较为尖刻讥讽的年轻人...
You know? Some, some, some of the Lampoon kids...
把对面碾在脚下 让我的话成为
to just smash that shit, make my feed a little powder keg
人人都想追看的重磅炸♥弹♥
people need to check-in with?
用酷推文来表达立场吗
Like cool tweets that position you?
没错 那就是...
Yeah, that would be the...
老掉牙的说法 "酷推文"
straight-leg chino way of putting it. "Cool tweets."
去你的 -去你的
Fuck you! - Fuck you!
开个玩笑 我知道你们是最棒的
No, it's...I'm kidding. I know you guys are the best.
好的 抱歉 我非常希望和你们合作
Okay, sorry. I want to work with you
但是... 你们愿意和我共事吗
if you can... if you can work with me?
当然
Sure.
我们认为您会胜出 我们就喜欢赢家
Well, we think you're going to win this and we like winners!
完美
Hell yeah.
你好 -你好 韦斯达·罗伊科
Hello. - Hi, Waystar Royco?
格丽没有被牵扯吧 对吗 -某种程度上
Gerri is clean, right? - Well, I mean. Up to a point
她和邮轮八竿子打不着 那时候...
She was nowhere near cruises was she, when... you know?
她当时在英国处理监管的破事
She was in the UK on all that regulatory shit,
就出事那段时间
I think, during the time in question.
不得不说 我觉得格丽不错
I have to say, I like Gerri.
你觉得格丽不错
You like Gerri?
是的
I do.
这是以退为进吗 孩子
Are you playing the reverse banjo, son?
准备抹黑她吗
Trying to black spot her?
不 不 当然没有
Nope. No. I do.
她非常沉着冷静 我觉得罗曼也不错
She's very stolid. And I like Roman.
你觉得罗曼也不错
You like Roman?
那你自己呢 汤姆 -我吗 别逗了
What about yourself, Tom? - Who, me? What?
对啊 你也算家里人
You know. You're kind of family.
算是新鲜血液
Kind of new blood.
太客气了 但是... 我不知道
Well, that's very kind. But I don't...no. I don't...
我来这个家的时间还很短 所以...
I think it's a little rich for my blood just yet. So...
小西怎么样 -小西很棒
What about Shiv? - Well, Shiv's great.
我喜欢小西 但她经验不足 至于罗曼 他很棒 但是...
I like Shiv. But no experience. And Roman, great, but...
你觉得罗曼还没准备好吗 -你觉得呢
You don't think Roman is ready? - Do you?
有人准备好了吗
Well, is anybody ready?
难道我准备好了吗 -所以...
Was I ready? - So...
他也没有整天"啥啥啥"...
When he's not all fucking "Meh, meh, meh"...
而且我还会在幕后指示 对吧
Plus, I'll be pulling the strings. Right?
我喜欢罗曼 -我喜欢罗曼
I like Roman. - I like Roman.
我当然喜欢罗曼
Of course I like Roman.
你当然支持 他会在上任的第一天就把你开了
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表