剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Keep Frank on stage. - Why is Frank so angry?
不对,那是肯道
Oh, that's Kendall. - Go... Is Frank... is Frank upset?
法兰克不开心吗?
-有人对他不好,现在没事了 -有人♥大♥吼大叫
Hey, Dad, no. - No. Some people were nasty to Frank
-谁,谁那么坏? -没关系‥
and it's fine now though. - Very mad, people are yelling.
你坐着别动,他没事
Who... who was nasty? - No, no, you sit down
- don't worry, he's okay. - Relax, Logan.
-只有我能亏待法兰克 -我去帮你拿‥
I'm the only one who's allowed to be nasty to him
-别人休想亏待他 -那些蠢蛋离开了
nobody else can be nasty to Frank.
惨了
我们将会携手合作
And we will all work together as a team
带领公♥司♥前往更光明的未来
to lead the company to a brighter future.
现在,我将交棒给洁莉凯尔曼
And now I will hand you over to Gerri Kellman
我们的过渡期执行长
our interim CEO.
你这没种的王八蛋
You cowardly prick.
谢谢你,法兰克
Thank you, Frank.
我想先回顾一下
I'd like to begin by reflecting on some of the many changes
我三十年来 在威斯特看过的改变
I have seen in my 30 years at Waystar.
他打点滴补充水分了
Hey.
He's on fluids and hydrating
应该很快就好了
so it should be pretty quick. - He's definitely gonna be okay?
他应该没事吧?
But how quick? - Well...
多快?
他又不是泡面
He's not a cup of instant noodles. - Sure, but can we speed it up
我知道,但可以快一点吗?
like a blood bag or an adrenaline shot?
帮他输血或是打一针肾上腺素?
天啊,冷静点 你想给他辣椒酱栓剂吗?
Jesus, f**king take it easy.
You wanna give him the f**king Tabasco suppository?
去你的,他会想这样做
F**k you, it's what he'd want.
但重点是我们要照顾他,好吗?
Yeah. But the main things is that we look after him. Okay?
我当然同意,罗曼
Yeah. Well, obviously, I agree, Roman.
真的吗? 听起来像是你想强制发动爸
Oh, yeah? Really? Because it sounded like
他又不是一辆皮卡
you want to jumpstart our father like he's a f**king pickup truck.
天啊
Oh, shit.
他不那么可怕再打给我可以吗?
Can you like call me when he's less scary?
带向正面方向
Positive direction.
我们将会开♥发♥邮轮部门的新选择
We will explore alternatives for our cruise division
包括与邮轮完全脱钩的可能
including a possible divestiture.
我们也会启动股票回购 以及特殊股息计划
And we'll initiate share repurchase plan and a special dividend.
-并组织全新策略委员会 -医生说他没事,但我不确定
And we'll be forming... - Doctor says he's gonna be fine
-没事,他睡着了 -由首席营运长‥
but, I don't know. - ...looking at new oppositions
- to be spearheaded by... - It's fine, he's... he's asleep.
...our visionary chief operating officer
罗曼洛伊带领
Roman Roy.
莉亚,我想问‥
Hey, Lia, yeah, I was... I was wondering
你觉得可以告一个人
just, in your view, do you...
Do you think it's possible to sue a person
例如说某位祖父母
a grandparent, for example
但是让人觉得你还爱他吗?
in a way which is like...
like in an affectionate way?
表达"我爱你"
That might... that might convey like "I love you
"我很庆幸你在我的生命中 但我想对你采取法律行动"?
and I... I'm glad you're part of my life
but I am taking legal action against you"?
-我们只是‥ -这无法吸引任何浮动选票
We're getting just... - This isn't...
this isn't turning any floating votes our way.
我们要说有炸♥弹♥威胁吗?
Should we call in a bomb threat?
好,他的哀号♥越来越大声
Hey.
Okay. So his moaning's getting louder.
但他能不能上台?
Okay, but can he do that on stage?
要把他推上去挥手吗?
Is it a wheel on and wave?
该死,不能让疯了的熊 和肉牛跳舞
F**k. Like we're not gonna make the piss-mad bear dance
我们要顾着他,好吗?
with f**king cattle prods.
We need to be looking after him, okay?
所以他不演讲了?
So he's not gonna do his speech?
这个嘛‥
Well...
-他能说话了吗? -就这样决定了?
Is... is he... talking? - Is that it though?
我们要直接放弃了吗?
Do we just... does that... we go down and get f**king give up?
不行‥
No. - No.
玛雅,给点建议
Maya, talk to me.
快说啊
Come on.
我强烈建议你们尽力和解
I strongly urge you to do whatever you can to settle.
好,我认为应该回去 找桑迪和史都伊想办法和解
Okay. I think we go back to Sandy and Stewy to try and save the deal.
不行‥爸说不和解
No, no, you can't because Dad said no deal.
-爸什么都没说,罗曼 -爸说不和解
Well, dad didn't say shit, Rome. - Dad said no deal!
才怪,他的尿道控制了他的大脑
No, he didn't. His urethra had wrested control from his brain.
至少让我去谈谈吧?
I at least talk to them, right?
-对 -没错
Right. - Yeah.
投票我们可能会输
Because if we go to the vote, we probably... we lose. Karl?
卡尔?
还有什么办法?
Frank? Tom? Yes? Okay. - Yes. Yes. I say yes.
-法兰克,汤姆,都可以? -好‥
罗曼,你同意吗?
Rome? You back this?
好啦,去搞砸这一切吧,蠢蛋
Go on. Yeah. Go f**k it up, moron.
喂,在决定投票前 我们能不能单独聊一下?
Hey, I was wondering if we could have another chat
just the two of us before the vote closes.
感谢各位的支持
Thank you for your support.
这就是威斯特的力量
This is the power of Waystar.
明亮的新开始,但旅程依旧
A bright new beginning, but the journey remains the same.
在威斯特洛伊科‥
We at Waystar Royco...
她没料了,说不下去了
She dried out, just couldn't do it.
她撑到拨放影片 但我们得终结投票
She hit the video but we have to close this vote. This is it.
结束了
白宫打电♥话♥来
I've got the White House on the line. So...
是啊,自从ATN转向之后 他们就从各方面围攻我们
Yeah, they've been coming at us from all sides since the ATN pivot.
不是蜜雪儿安,是总统本人
It's not Michelle Anne, it's the president.
他要求紧急谈话
He wants an urgent conversation.
现在,在那支电♥话♥上?
On... On that phone now?
现在静音,又在总机上 不过他想找罗根
Yeah. I mean, on mute, but it's a switchboard.
He wants Logan.
好,现在不理想
Right. Well, that's not ideal.
我是说,我们可以拒绝吗?
I mean, can we... can we just say no?
现在拒绝总统各位感觉如何?
Well, how do we feel about saying no to the president right now?
我超想拒绝总统的
Oh, I would love to say no to the president.
他不能和爸通话 可以叫他滚吗?
I mean, he can't talk to dad.
Can we just tell him to f**k off?
反正他明天就忘了
I mean, by all accounts he won't remember by tomorrow.
我在想会不会跟司法部有关
Yeah, I was wondering if it might be about the DOJ and everything.
现在很晚了
I mean, it's f**king late, but...
但是如果能降低调查压力 我们再泄漏消息
if the pressure got turned down and we can leak it
然后让洁莉回到台上继续拖时间
and then we throw Gerri back up on stage
-我可以接 -我想‥
and just keep her talking? - I could do it.
我想让希芙接比较好
I think, no. I think maybe Shiv.
可以请希芙回来吗,法兰克?
Shiv. Can we get Shiv back, Frank?
洁莉‥
Gerri, Gerri, hey, Gerri, we need someone...
我们需要找个合适人选 和总统对话
Gerri, we need someone sensible to talk
- to the president right now... - I can do it.
-我可以接 -立即处理紧急私人问题
...on an urgent personal matter.
罗曼见过他吧?
Roman, you've met him.
如果是罗曼和洁莉,我绝对‥
Well... well, was it... - I've f**king met him.
If it's between, sorry, Roman and Gerri
我可以跟他谈谈,没问题
I would definitely...
I'll talk to him a little bit, sure.
可以快一点吗? 感觉很紧急
Should we hurry? Because I...
我可以接,但罗曼 你跟他们关系比较好吧?
I think it's kind of urgent. - I mean, I can do it
but, Roman, you get along with them, right?
这里如果有人是罗根二世 非罗曼莫属
I mean, if anyone here is bootleg Logan...
Roman.
好,电♥话♥给我
Yeah, okay, gimme.
解释你很尊敬他 能帮他转达讯息
Just explain, it's out of respect and you can take the message.
好‥我可以
Yeah, yeah, I got it. It's just the president, it's fine.
-反正只是总统,没事 -这个妥瑞症患者,你们认真?
This guy? Tony Tourettes? Are you kidding, are you sure?
-不准骂他 -真的吗?
Don't swear at him. - Oh, really?
不能叫总统帮我吹?
It's not cool to tell the president to blow me?
总统先生,你好
Hey, Mr. President. This... sorry... Yeah. No.
抱歉,打架了,你先说吧
Crosstalk, you go.
不是,其实我是他儿子罗曼
Yeah. No, this is actually... I'm his son, Roman.
没错,就是那个
Yup. That one. Look, he can't talk right now
他现在不方便接电♥话♥
but...
但是你好吗?
how you doing?
我会转告他你不开心
Yeah. I will certainly let him know that you are upset.
我不能离开我爸太久,什么事?
Hey, I can't leave my dad alone. So what's going on?
经过再三思考
Look, upon further reflection
我们决定接受你们的提案
we have decided to accept your counter.
-我们接受私人客机被没收 -好
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表