剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我们会再想方法
We'll figure it out though. There's a lot going on.
-发生很多事情 -好‥
No, sure, sure, okay. But... high?
但是‥很高层?
不过汤姆,我们一旦付诸实行
But, Tom, once we do it right away
我们就要打出医疗牌 巩固禁卫军
we're gonna offer him the medical card
secure the imperial guard.
说他得休息一下
Tell him that he needs to take some rest
并下放权力给我们这些小孩 我们会叫ATN证实消息
and sourced to us kids, we'll get ATN to confirm.
比如说"创办人罗根洛伊 年老体衰"
Say like, "Founder Logan Roy ailing"
"帮老大加油"跟"他想退位"
"Prayers for the big man", "Thinking of taking a step back".
我们能把你当成消息来源?
So we can cite you as sources, yeah?
可以,我们会维持一贯说法
Yeah. And we'll stand it up.
准备好,好吗?
Get ready, okay?
天啊,好,祝你们好运
Jesus. Okay. Good luck.
再见
Bye.
-他加入了? -对
He's in?
Yeah.
汤姆
Hey, Tommy.
- Hey. - Hey.
我可能是罗根前妻的继堂兄弟
Say hello to someone who could be Logan's ex-wife's step-cousin-in-law
还有卢森堡公王继承人
and heir apparent to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
第十二等亲之类的
Twelve times removed or some shit.
也有机会是意大利 正统王室继承人
And potential count of somewhere
and legitimate claimant to the Dormant throne of Italy.
什么,葛瑞格?
What, Greg?
我和女伯爵超级合拍
Me and the Contessa.
她的私人品牌遇到存在危机
We're hitting it off.
She's having an existential crisis about her personal branding
但是我刚好出现帮她排忧解闷
and I'm right in there to wheedle away.
那么‥
What about...
-康芙莉? -是啊
Comfry? - Yeah.
康芙莉可能会帮她 重新打造她的个人品牌
Comfry might be helping her refresh her personal branding.
我觉得她其实没那么喜欢我
And I don't actually think she's that into me.
我们分床睡
We're separate bedding.
换人不用感到愧疚
It's a guilt-free switch-up.
结案了,罪证确凿
Case closed.
Slammed it shut.
罪名是爱,庭上
The verdict is love, Your Honor.
葛瑞格,听仔细
Greg, listen.
怎么了?
What's up?
So...
事情可能有变数
things may be in motion.
什么意思? 会有人去坐牢吗?
As in...
不是
Is anyone going to jail? - No.
不是‥
No. So...
你要跟我走吗,斯波洛斯?
do you wanna come with me? Sporus?
可以给我更多资讯吗?
Can I ask for a little more information?
不行,没办法
No. I don't think so.
我可能需要你当我的攻击犬
I might need you as my attack dog.
像是葛瑞格猎犬
Right. - Like a Greg-weiler.
汤姆的攻击犬
Tom's attack dog.
听起来不错
Nice.
我是说‥
I mean...
我已经有布莱斯特水牛乐园了
I have Brightstar Buffalo in my hip pocket.
我小有身份了
I'm kind of a big deal, so...
你在参议院搞砸,葛瑞格
You f**ked yourself before congress, Greg.
那是你的意见
That's your opinion.
"我不记得,庭上‥"
"But I don't recall, Your Honor. I don't recall..."
你是个笑柄
You're a f**king joke, man.
这个家族里谁照顾过你?
Who has ever looked after you in this f**king family, huh?
好,假设我跟你走会去哪里?
All right, well, in terms
of where I could be getting to, if I were to come with.
你可以离开无尽的中间层
You could be heading away from the endless middle
前往高层的底部
and towards the bottom of the top.
高层的底部?
The bottom of the top?
我可以有自己的‥
Could I get my own...
-你自己的葛瑞格? -对
My own, like... - Your own Greg?
你可以有二十个
Yeah. - You can have 20.
听我说,我有事情要办
Listen, I have things to do.
你愿意跟恶魔交易吗?
Do you want a deal with the devil?
Well...
反正我留着灵魂又有什么用?
what am I gonna do with a soul anyways?
灵魂太无聊了
Souls are boring.
我出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
Boo, souls.
当然好
Of course.
-好‥ -好‥
Okay. - Okay.
- All right. - All right.
他可能在睡觉
Maybe he's napping.
是啊,吵醒他就糟了
Yeah. Then worst to wake him up.
-准备好了? -好了‥
We're good? - Yeah, yeah.
我好了,你可以吗,罗曼?
I'm good. You good, Rome?
可以,你应付得来吗?
Yeah. You can handle this?
我从四岁就开始计划了
Been basically planning it since we were four.
罗曼,爸对你抛媚眼怎么办?
What if Dad flutters his eyelids at you, Rome?
-你会屈服吗? -我吗,不会
You gonna melt? - Me? No.
只要你们不重演 在峇里岛玩水枪就好
As long as you guys don't go water pistols in Bali.
在峇里岛玩水枪?
Water pistols in Bali?
对,在峇里岛玩水枪
Yeah, water pistols in Bali
我们要一起进去在帐篷下 用水枪射爸
when we were all gonna go squirt Dad under the canopy?
结果我进去 你们就丢下我等死
I went in and you f**ks left me for dead?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
真方便
That's convenient.
爸
Hey, Dad.
我是希芙洛伊,我们要进去
Shiv Roy. We're going in.
Okay, yeah.
不好意思,律师男 那个可以借我看吗?
Excuse me, lawyery man, may I see that?
-不行 -好,我爸在哪里?
No. - Okay.
-罗根洛伊? -不知道,我没看到他
Where's my dad? Logan, Logan Roy?
你没有看到他? 真方便,你没看到他
I don't know, I haven't seen him. - Oh, you haven't seen him.
That's convenient. He hasn't seen him.
各位
Guys.
看看这是谁
Well, look who it is.
我们要进去
Hey, we're going in.
Hey.
让他们进来
Send them in!
- Hey. - Hey!
你好‥这是怎么回事?
Hello, hello. What's all this now?
大家好
Hi, hi everyone, hi.
-卡尔 -你好
Hey, Karl. - Hi.
我们只是觉得有点跟不上,爸
We're just feeling a little out of the loop, Dad.
那当然,事情进展得非常快 进来‥
Oh, of course, things have moved very fast.
Come in...
我们可能猜错了
Yeah, we might be wrong, but we're hearing rumors about GoJo?
但我们听到高乔的传闻
对,我们可能是收♥购♥目标
Yeah, that we might be the target now.
对不对,爸?
Is that right, Dad?
好,我在考虑一些选项
Okay. I've been looking at some options.
对,我们的地位可能会受影响
Right. We might be affected, our positions
我们想跟你澄清一些事情
so we wanted to get some clarity.
当然好,可以别让他待在这里面 狠狠瞪着我吗?
Absolutely. But do you mind not with him in here
giving me the f**king doggy-evils?
带他出去好吗,罗谬勒斯?
Can you take him out, Romulus?
我先告诉你妹,再给你细节
I'll fill in your sister and give you the angles.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
罗曼?
Roman.
你可以一起说,爸
You can tell us together, Dad.
我以为我们说好了
I thought we had this figured out.
是啊,只是这样比较好
Yeah. It just might be better, you know, if we all hear.
大家都在
好吧
Okay. So the market capitalizations of our firm is a bit on the move.
我们公♥司♥的市值迅速变动
我们的生意夕阳西下
Ours is a declining business.
很多合并行动正在进行
There's a wave of consolidations happening
这代表我认为这是最佳时机
that mean this is the optimal moment, in my opinion
跟高乔这种正经的科技业合作
to make a deal with a serious tech operation like GoJo.
这就是我在探索的选项,好吗?
And that's what I've been exploring, okay?
好,我想代表大家说
Okay, so, I would say on behalf of all of us
你可以放松限制让我们加入
can you ease up and let us in
在我们知道 自己如何受到冲击之前暂缓
stop this until we see exactly how we're impacted?
-不行,非得是现在 -为什么?
No, it has to be now. - Why?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表