剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
We can eat the jets. - Okay.
有任何附带条件吗?
Any context? - No.
没有,我们重新检视了一次 发现这是前进最清晰的道路
We just... we took another look and thought
你♥爸♥也同意?
that this was the clearest way forward.
And this is what your dad wants?
对,这是我爸的旨意
Yeah. It is what my dad wants.
好啊,那太棒了
Well... well, good, this is good.
所以问题解决了?
Great. So we're good?
不会有其他问题了?
We're, you know, we're going to be good?
是啊‥
Sure.
老实说依照我爸的个性
Well, honestly, knowing where my dad is coming from
我怀疑可能会有另一件事 手♥机♥别关机
I do just wonder if there will be one more thing.
So don't turn your phone off.
拜托,我们不能自己解决吗?
Okay, come on, look.
Is there something that we can work out here?
现在是最后机会了
You know, it's now or never. - I... I don't know.
我不确定
珊蒂,听我说‥
Sandi, look I...
我觉得你♥爸♥ 在这件事中边缘化你不对
I don't think it's right how your dad sidelines you in all this.
我也认为‥
And maybe it's appropriate...
有类似理念的人在董事会中 对我比较有利
for me to have somebody likeminded on the board.
不如这样‥
So how about...
董事会上的第四席
a fourth seat...
on the board
专属于你
for you?
你能说是你跟我们争取来的
You can tell him that you screwed it out of us
我爸气到差点往生
and my dad was losing his shit and it nearly killed him.
-四席很多,他会很开心 -我知道
Four seats, that's... - Yeah.
That's a lot of seats, he will like that.
- Yeah. - Yeah.
的确比三席还多
Well, it's... it is one more than three by my count
所以威斯特为了平衡 得预留一席
so Waystar for balance, we'll need an extra one.
给我
For me.
我知道了,他不会喜欢
I see.
Yeah, he won't love that.
听着,告诉他市场不可能 让我或我哥当上执行长
Okay. Well, look, just tell him that the f**king...
the markets will never let me or my brothers be CEO.
拜托,你真的那么想?
Oh, come on, do you believe that?
我只在乎你♥爸♥信不信
I just care if your dad believes it.
我该走了 试试看能不能成功
Look I should go.
罗根也同意这么做?
See if I can sell it. But this is... this is good with Logan?
我可以说服他 你说服得了你♥爸♥吗?
I can sell it.
Can you sell it?
我会帮你转达
Well, I will relay that.
你不会再次参选 希望我们感到满意
You are not running again and he hopes that we are happy.
-不行 -不行‥
No! - We need access!
我们需要管道
And I mean, and that's decided already?
所以你已经决定了?
因为我认为尽管我们有些小摩擦
Because, you know, I think that
whatever our... our minor difference is
我们还是希望你继续参选
we would urge you to... to not stand aside.
但是我会当你的传声筒 我很乐意
Yup. But, no, I will be the messenger boy, happy to be that.
我只是想‥以我们的立场 我可以代表我爸说
I just think... yeah.
I just think that our position and speaking for my father here.
好朋友的建设性批评 通常比较苛刻
You know, good friends can be really tough
with their constructive criticisms
我们想表达,我也认为 你是极具代表性的历史人物
but we would just say, you know
and I think that you are a really significant historical figure
还能做出很多贡献
who has a lot more to give.
ATN家族能联合起来
Yeah. Well, the whole family at ATN could rally round
若是失去你就太可惜了
it would be a shame
you know, sir, to lose you. So, absolutely.
没问题
既然如此,总统先生
Well, in that case, Mr. President
我很荣幸能与你‥好
it has been a privilege to have the opportunity. Yeah.
也祝你好运,谢谢
Best of luck to you and, okay. All right. So...
-他挂了? -对
He hung up? - Yeah, he just
他只想说他不会再竞选了 他要退出选举
wanted to let us know that he's not gonna run again
该死
he's pulling out. - F**k and f**k.
他的神经质问题
Yeah. Hey, his minor neurological issue which, you know
你也知道 以我们为首的媒体太超过了
the media
starting with us, have blown way out of proportion
他不想让他的妻小经历各种坏事
and he doesn't want to put his wife and kids and family
through all the blah, blah, blah
爸去死,我也去死
and f**k dad, and f**k me.
ATN和雷温海都去死
And f**k ATN and Ravenhead
我们别想跟下任总统 取得他这种管道
and good luck getting the kind of access
that he granted with whoever is the next president.
就他来说可能是一只鸡当选
Which if left up to him could be a chicken.
-该死 -完了
F**k.
- Yeah. - Shit.
太棒啦
Boom-shaka-laka. Hell, yeah. - F**k, yeah, Connor.
对啊,康纳 我们刚才疏远了最强大的盟友
I think we just alienated our most powerful ally.
很高兴知道我们能在幕后 控制美国共和党计划
I mean, it's kind of nice to know that we can like puppet master
the whole American Republican project and all, but...
希芙‥
Oh, Shiv...
Shiv...
四席董事
four seats.
-什么? -接受私人客机条件
What? - We eat the PJ's...
我们保障一席‥
We get a seat!
是啊,很难谈妥
Yeah, that was pretty hard to finesse, but...
但桑迪与珊蒂一定‥
Sandy and Sandi are definitely...
他们同意,所以‥
in, so... - Yes.
-洁莉,可以吗? -四席,天啊
Gerri, are we good?
Four seats. Oh, f**k, I would like to say yes to that.
我绝对同意
我想‥我们非同意不可,洁莉
I just... I...
I think we need to say yes to that, Gerri.
爸迟早会走出来
Can I just... at some point, dad is gonna walk out of there, so...
-同意吗? -我‥
Are we good?
同意吗?
Are we good?
四席,没有私人客机
Four seats, no PJ's.
可以‥不投票,暂缓投票
We're good, we're good. Yeah. No vote, hold the voting.
-好,我们同意了 -很好
Okay, we're good. - Yes.
-我们这边同意,没问题了 -很好
They're good, it's a yes from this end. So...
-老天啊 -他们同意我们就同意
We're good.
- Okay... - Okay. They're good if we're good.
-成交了‥ -太好了‥
It's done. - Great. Great.
我们要通知律师 让他们负责加入新细项
Okay. So, we need to check the lawyers
they need to plug in a new detail and get signatures
签名后再跟股东报告
and then we can talk to the shareholders.
好,法兰克,你已经做了很多
Right, well, Frank, you've done so much already.
我很乐意上台报告
I would... I would be happy to do it.
-好啊,卡尔 -我知道了,我们会发布新闻稿
Okay. So, we will publish a press release as...
-卡尔会上台 -同时让卡尔公布消息
Karl? Okay, sorry. - As he's announcing. Exactly.
你这个超级英雄,给我抱一个
F**king superhero!
-全世界着火了 -谢谢,老公
The world's on fire.
Thank you.
-你今晚想住饭店吗‥是啊 -饭店?
Thanks, honey.
Hey, you wanna get a hotel room tonight?
公♥寓♥里有些房♥间我们还没进去过
Hotel? I think there's... - Yeah.
rooms in the apartment that we've never fully
你的味道和你的身型 在每个月的某个时候特别诱人
walked into.
I think there's just something about the way you... smell
the way your body looks at the time of the month.
-我像是一只狗 -什么时候?
You know, I'm like a dog.
What time? Time of the...
我觉得我在你排卵的时候最好色
I think I'm just most horny when you're most fertile
这是生物本能吧?
you know, that's how it works, right?
这是为什么你问我何时月经吗?
Is this, Tom, why you ask me when my period was?
-不是‥我们像是一间女宿舍 -你在记我的经期吗?
No! No. - Are you tracking me?
We're like a sorority house, we're in sync.
我们完全同步了 我只是在猜你的性感时段
I'm just... I'm just vibing your sexy window.
汤姆,你在做笔记吗?
Tom, are you keeping a shadow log?
看月相判断我什么时候 最容易怀孕?
Watching the phases of the moon to see when...
没有,我只是在我的行事历上 记下时间而已
when I'm most breedable? - No, I just...
I... like, counted the days on my iCal.
-不会诡异‥ -我的天啊
It's not creepy. - Oh, my God.
拜托,我剩下六次排卵期的机会
It's not creep... no, it's not, come on.
I've got like...
不然以后每次做♥爱♥ 都只能在牢里做了
six more ovulation windows until all sex is prison sex.
-我说我不喜欢这个时机 -现在的时机很好
I said I didn't like the timing.
我预期自己会服刑九到十二个月 我觉得这个空档很好
Well, I think the timing is good
like nine to twelve months is kind of what I'm hoping I might serve.
I think it's a good slot.
什么? 让我在你离开时怀孕?
What? Put one in for when you're out?
不是‥只是这会让你‥
No, no, it's, we keep you...
-怎样? -不算是不寂寞
What? - ...like not company, but...
但我需要一点保障,希芙
I might need something, Shiv.
不然结婚有什么意义? 我们未来会怎样?
Okay. Otherwise what is the point of all this? Where are we heading?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表