剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
他说他想弥补过错。
says he wants to make things right.
但你不相信他。
But you don't believe him.
如果我爸爸回来了,他一定在策划什么。
If my dad's back, he's up to something.
你♥爸♥爸回来了吗?
Your dad's back?
我…我很抱歉。我只是…
I'm... I'm sorry. I was just...
不,没事。
No, it's okay.
我该走了好让你们两个…
I should leave you two...
不,嘿,嘿,嘿。游戏还没结束,坦纳。坐下。
No, hey, hey, hey. Game's not over, Tanner. Sit.
一切都好吗,安德里亚?工作怎么样?
How's everything, Andrea? How's work?
信任是分享你自己的一部分
Trust is sharing parts of yourself
你认为别人会逃避。
you think others will run from.
嗯...很好。
It's... fine.
也有点怪。我…我真的不喜欢沙利文。
And weird. I... I really dislike Sullivan.
我基本上总是不同意他的观点
I basically always disagree with him,
除了当我不同意他的观点时,他最后还是对的。
except even when I disagree, he winds up being right.
那些呼救电♥话♥,那些决定,还有我,
About the calls, the decisions, about me,
我更不喜欢这样了。
a-and I dislike that even more.
新队长竟然让我女儿开始质疑自己了?
New captain makes my daughter question herself?
这就够了。我得下去一趟。
All there is to it. I'm gonna have to go down there.
爸爸,不是的。其实不是苏利文。
Dad, no. It's not really Sullivan.
是我。我…我不能再以同样的方式
It's me. I... I can't trust myself
相信自己了。
the same way anymore.
我只是觉得这几天的每一个转折
It just feels like every turn these days
都是注定要失败一样
is a setup to fail.
看好他
Watch him.
但总有一个陷阱……
But there's always a catch...
我们最近有点少见面哈。
We haven't seen much of each other.
自从暴风雨过后,我们就没聊过了
Haven't even talked since the storm drains.
这是……那不是真的聊天。
And that was... not really talking.
也许我们应该找个时间聊聊。
Maybe we should talk sometime, catch up.
而不是在门廊上。
Not on a porch.
安德里亚,找你的。
Andrea, it's for you.
是和你一起喝酒的那个人,布拉德。
It's that guy you went out drinking with, Brad.
他很健谈。你知道他养鸡吗?
He's very talkative. Did you know he raises chickens?
求你了,跟他谈谈,这样我就不用跟他聊了。
Please, talk to him so I don't have to anymore.
我该走了。
I should get going.
因为为了获得信任…
Because in order to gain trust...
是的。
Yeah.
首先……
First...
喂?
Hello?
你必须得到它。
You got to give it.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表