剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
我是说,你当时在那,所以…
I mean, you were there, so...
所以…
So...
所以我现在是你的工作伴侣了吗?
does that make me your work wife?
算了。抱歉我嘴贱说出来了
Never mind. Sorry I brought it up.
小崔,我太感动了。
Trav, I am really touched.
当我没说!
Never mind.
我把我爸爸的电♥话♥给了布拉德。
I gave Brad my dad's number.
我不知道为什么这个号♥码
I don't know why that was the number
突然出现在我的脑海里。
that popped into my head.
那是你家里的电♥话♥。是的,我家里的旧电♥话♥。
It was your home phone. Yeah, my old home phone.
我爸爸家里的电♥话♥。
My dad's home phone.
是啊,这就是我说的"曾经"
Yeah, that's kind of what I meant by "was."
我的天呐。
God.
你觉得他真的和布拉德聊过了吗?
Do you he's actually been talking to Brad?
我是说,他就是这样。他会和电♥话♥销♥售♥员大谈特谈
I mean, he does that. He'll talk to telemarketers
直到他们挂断了电♥话♥。
until they hang up on him.
嘿,为什么这么郁闷,伙计?
Hey, why so glum, chum?
埃雷拉有权看起来像个泄气的气球,
Herrera has a right to look like a deflated balloon,
但是你呢?我不喜欢输。
but you? I don't like to lose.
我们没有输。我们今天救了所有的人。
We didn't. We saved all the peoples today.
嗯,我本来像让沙利文惊叹我的本事,但现在看来绝对没有。
Well, I wanted to wow Sullivan, and I definitely did not.
当你打这种呼救电♥话♥时,要保持注意力集中,所有的事情都会立刻发生,
Keeping focused when you're running a call like that,
所有事情随时都有可能发生的
everything coming at you at once,
我花了一段时间才完全…
it took a while for me before I was fully...
你知道,我很好。我不想谈。
You know, it's fine. I don't want to talk.
只是别对自己太苛刻了。
Just don't be so hard on yourself.
没人能在第一次指挥全场时就表现得很好的。
You know, nobody's great their first time out.
你终究会成功的。
You'll get there eventually.
终究?
Eventually?
我是说,有一件事你可能是对的。
I mean, you may be right about one thing, though.
虽然我很不想承认…
As much as I hate to admit it...
沙利文可能有一些有效的方法。
Sullivan may have some methods that work.
我想我今天找到了第一个新人。
I think I found my first recruit today.
哇,你手脚很快呀。
Wow, you work fast.
是佐伊,不是布拉德。
Zoe, not Brad.
因为布拉德可能现在正在和
'Cause Brad's probably on the phone
我老爸煲电♥话♥粥中
with my dad right now.
我就不该相信你们,也不该相信宇宙。
I never should have trusted you girls or the universe.
好吧,你知道,如果你甚至不能相信自己能给出正确的号♥码。。。
Well, you know, if you can't even trust yourself
自己能给出正确的号♥码。。。
to give out the right number...
我得回去一趟,对吧?
I'm gonna have to go over there, aren't I?
去我爸爸家?
To my dad's house?
是的,可能吧。
Yeah, probably.
一切都好吗?
Everything good?
你和我?
With... With you and me?
是,为什么会不好?
Yeah, why wouldn't it be?
没有理由的。
No reason.
听着,不管怎样
Look, for what it's worth,
我觉得你今天表现得很好。
I thought you did great today.
你不可能总能分辨出来
You can't always tell
当你对某人的信任被打破…
when your trust in someone gets broken...
这让一切都不同了。
And it's made all the difference.
没想到会在这里见到你。
Didn't think I'd see you here.
嘿。
Hey.
分享会怎么样?
How's the sharing?
就……就挺多人的。
Well, there's... a lot of it.
我将为你们中第一次加入我们的人
I'll introduce myself
作自我介绍。
for those of you joining us for the first time.
我是卢卡斯。
I'm Lucas.
我已经在西雅图消防局工作超过15年了。
And I've been with Seattle FD for a little over 15 years now.
我经历了很多,很多,
I've seen a lot, been through a lot,
但几个月前我经历了一件事
but an incident I experienced a couple of months ago, it's...
它一直萦绕着我。
it's sticking with me.
市中心的摩天大楼那次大火你们大多数人都在那。
Most of you were there at the skyscraper downtown.
我现在还能味道那次的烟味
I can still smell the smoke.
我能听到爆♥炸♥声。
I can hear the sounds of that explosion.
我是……
I am...
我必须做出的选择
by the choices I had to make.
所以这地方对我很重要。
That's why this place is so important to me.
这就是为什么你们每个人…对我来说很重要。
It's why each of you are... Are so important to me.
我们互相依赖。
We rely on each other.
因为这份工作让我们不仅仅是同事
'Cause this job makes us more than colleagues,
不仅仅是朋友。
more than friends.
我们是一家人。
We're family.
如何重建已经失去的信任。
How to rebuild the trust that's been lost.
嘿。嘿。
Hey. Hey.
我看到你和蒙哥马利坐在后面。
Spotted you sitting in the back with Montgomery.
我想向你道歉,因为在摩天大楼那晚我对你说话的方式。
I wanted to apologize,For the way I spoke to you the night of the skyscraper.
如果是我让你更难过的话,我很抱歉。
If I was part of making that incident harder on you,i'm sorry.
我很感激,休斯。
I appreciate that, Hughes.
我理解你的想法。
I understood where you were coming from.
你知道,我真的…我真的很
You know, I really... I really expected
很讨厌今天来这里,但我实际上我很喜欢
to hate being here today, but I actually really liked.
我想谢谢你。
Thank you, I think.
不。不,我很抱歉。我的意思是……我的意思是……
No. No, I'm sorry. I mean... I mean...
你说的话我是认真的。
I mean that about what you said.
其实蛮令人沮丧的,但是以一种好的方式。
It was depressing, but in a good way.
好吧。不。天啊,不,抱歉,抱歉。
Okay. No. God, no, sorry, sorry.
我是说你很棒。
I mean you were great.
就这样-就这样。
That was, - That's all.
你说的,你分享的,都是…太好了。
What you said, what you shared, was... great.
好吧,也许下周你也应该起来
Well, maybe you should get up
起来分享一点。
and share a little, too, next week.
我相信你的经验能帮到很多消防员。
I'm sure your experience would help a lot of firefighters.
嗯,我不知道。也许吧。
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe.
嗯,嗯…
Well, um...
晚安,队长。
Have a great rest of your night, Chief.
但你通常能看出来
But you can usually tell
当它开始变得更强大的时候。
when it's starting to grow stronger.
我得问问。那些购物车,罐头,
I got to ask.The shopping carts, the cans,
这只是我偶然发现的。
It was just something I picked up.
从什么时候?
From when?
听着,我知道你不喜欢谈论你的过去。
Look, I know you don't like talking about your past.
我知道这对你来说很难,但是我…
I know that it's hard for you, but I...
我就知道楼里有孩子
I knew there were kids in the building
因为我以前也是他们中的一员。
because I used to be one of them.
什么?
What?
最后,我发现自己在教♥养♥院♥里。
Finally, I found myself in this one group home
和很多其他孩子在一起我想他们是我的家人。
with a lot of other kids.They were my family,I guess.
信任通过不同的方式显露出来。
Trust peeks through in different ways.
一个手势,一个问题,一个坦白。
A gesture, a question, a confession.
那段时间挺难熬的,我经常夜惊。
It was a pretty tough time .I used to get night terrors.
几乎每晚都在尖叫中醒来
Woke up screaming almost every night,
吓到其他孩子了
freaked all the other kids out.
,只有一个除外。
Except one.
她就像…
She was like...
我唯一可以依靠的朋友
my one friend I could count on.
生活中很少有这种事,你知道吗?
Don't get a lot of those in life, you know?
搞什么鬼,伙计?
What the hell, man?
你还欠我一拳呢
I owed you a punch.
所以你在掏心掏肺的时候给我了?
So you give it to me now?
你从没跟我说过这些。
You never told me any of that.
好吧。
Okay.
我已经问过了
Just ask already.
搬过来和我一起住吧
To move in.
这不是你这几周一直在想的吗?
Isn't that what you've been angling at for weeks now?
你丫的真的太了解我了。
You know me too well.
我是说,我以为我很了解。
I mean, I thought I did.
信任是微妙的。
Trust is delicate.
他总是微笑着,讨好每一个人,
He was all smiles, charming everybody,
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表