剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
你不需要解释。
You don't need to explain.
请不要把这事告诉安迪。
Please don't tell Andy about this.
——好吗?——瑞安。你可以出去了。
- Please? - Ryan. You're out.
没有人提出指控。我们走吧。
Nobody's pressing charges. Let's go.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
贝利博士在哪里?她怎么没来?
Where's Dr. Bailey? Why isn't she here?
她被叫走了。你♥爸♥爸时好时坏。
She got called away. Your dad's been in and out.
我猜是血块堵住了他的心脏?
I guess it was a clot that blocked his heart?
他意识到不对劲,所以就给我打了电♥话♥。
He knew something was wrong, so he called me.
等我们赶到的时候,我们就赶紧送他去医院。
By the time we got here, we had to rush him to the hospital.
这一直在发生……他血压一直在下降。
This keeps happening... he keeps dropping.
是……他就要死了吗?是这样吗?
Is... Is he dying? Is that what this is?
我认为……这恰恰相反。
I think... it's the opposite.
沃克博士,请拨1975。
Dr. Walker, please dial 1975.
贝利医生说他的血栓是化疗造成的。
Dr. Bailey said the clot is from his chemo.
化疗让他的身体精疲力竭了
The treatment's wearing on his body,
但他的癌症,实际上…
but his cancer is actually, uh...
我是说,我问她的时候,
I mean, when I asked her about it,
她真的笑了。
she cracked an actual smile.
她说,运气好的话,
She said, with luck,
他还需要几次治疗就能缓解。
he's a handful of treatments away from remission.
——真的吗?-是的。
- Really? - Yeah.
这是好消息,安迪。
It's good news, Andy.
等下。当时,嗯…
Wait. When, um...
他打电♥话♥给你的时候,你在那栋摩天大楼里。
When he called you, you were at the skyscraper.
当你对我说再见的时候…
When you said goodbye to me...
你已经知道我爸爸有点不对劲了是吗?
you already knew something was wrong with my dad?
我今天收到了
I got my letter today
录取我进入西雅图消防学院的信。
accepting me into the Seattle Fire Academy.
好吧。
Okay.
就这些吗?
That's it?
没有欢呼?
No cheers?
不是“耶,你做到了!”你太棒了!啊!”
No "Yay, you did it! You're awesome! Aah!"
热情一点又不会死
A little enthusiasm wouldn't kill you.
-你高兴我就高兴。-我当然高兴。
- I'm happy if you're happy. - Of course I'm happy.
这是……这是我一直想要的!
It's... It's what I've always wanted!
你小时候,什么都想要,就是不想要这个。
When you were a kid, you wanted anything but this.
还记得你以前常说的话吗?
You remember what you used to say?
还记得你♥爸♥爸因为911而离开的时候吗?
Remember when your dad left for 9/11?
我们能不谈这个吗,拜托了?
Can we not talk about that, please?
“这没道理,
"Doesn't make sense,
为什么他每天都得起床去做一些
why he has to get up every day and go do something
离我越来越远的事情。”
that takes him one step closer to leaving me alone."
那就是这么说的。
That's what you said.
同样的道理也适用于此时此刻。它……
Same thing applies here. It...
这对我来说没有意义
It doesn't make sense to me
为什么你想让自己处于同样的境地。
why you want to put yourself in that same exact position.
你这么做是为了更加靠近他。
You're doing it to be closer to him.
-你不是为了你自己。——闭嘴。
- You're not doing it for you. - Shut up.
这是事情。
It's true.
我知道这听起来很难听,但这是真的。
I know it's hard to hear, but it's true.
我说了闭嘴!
I said shut up!
我不需要你保护我或……或任何
I don't need you protecting me or... or whatever it is
你认为你现在正在做的事情。
you think you're doing right now.
我想离开这。
I want to go now.
我说了"我们走吧"
I-I said, "Let's go."
要等一下。
It'll take me a minute.
为什么?
Why?
别告诉我在接线打火。
Tell me you didn't hotwire this thing.
——瑞安。-我找不到钥匙!
- Ryan. - I couldn't find the keys!
你♥爸♥爸让我别告诉你他不舒服。
Your dad asked me not to tell you he was feeling bad.
所以你有机会告诉我,但你没有。
So you had the chance to tell me, and you didn't take it.
我不需要保护。
I don't need protecting.
你♥爸♥爸现在在休息。你为什么不和他呆在一起,然后…
Your dad's resting now. Why don't you stay with him, and...
我们总是这样. ...如果你想我走,我可以走
We keep doing this. ...I can go if you want,
——或者留下来……-你想保护我,然后我生气了
- or stay... - You try to protect me, I get mad,
接着你转移话题,然后我就放任不管了
you deflect, and then I let it all slide,
但什么也没有弄清楚。
but nothing ever gets figured out.
-我没有转移话题-它一遍又一遍地重复相同的模式。
- Uh, I'm not deflecting. - It's the same pattern over and over.
听着,我现在什么都不想知道,
Look, I-I don't know anything right now,
我只知道我爸爸躺在医院的病床上
just that my dad's in a hospital bed, and...
天呐。我不知道。
God. I don't know.
每次我来这里,
Every time I'm here,
我觉得我总是回家找你,我。。。
I feel like I always wind up going home to find you and I...
我想也许…
Well, I think maybe, uh...
这种模式也需要停止了。
that's a pattern that needs to stop, too.
这份工作让我们失去了很多。
We lose a lot on this job.
我们失去了伤者,失去了朋友…
We lose our victims, we lose our friends...
有时候,我们会迷失自我。
Sometimes, we lose ourselves.
那么我们怎么找回自我呢?
So how do we recover?
找回自我需要怎么做?
What does recovery take?
来吧。
Come on.
我们该走了。
We should go.
这需要时间吗?
Does it take time?
赫雷拉
Herrera.
别抱太紧!我还缝着针呢!
Not too tight! I still have stitches!
对不起。
Sorry.
很想你。
Missed you around here.
很高兴见到你,伙计。
It's good to see you, man.
这需要宽恕吗?
Does it take forgiveness?
它需要爱吗?
Does it take love?
你准备回来了吗?
Are you back back?
差不多了。再修养一个礼拜。
Almost. Another week.
格兰特一直非常严格地
Grant's been very strict in his quest
要求护理我恢复健康。
to nurse me back to health.
那你不是应该在家休息吗?
Then shouldn't you be at home resting?
我马上就回去休息了。
I will be, in a minute.
但我……我不想错过这个。
But I... I didn't want to miss this.
有一件事是肯定的……你不能强迫恢复,
One thing's for sure... you can't force recovery,
因为即使你准备好重新站起来了,
because even when you feel ready to be back on your feet,
这并不意味着你就好了。
it doesn't mean you are.
我向大家介绍19号♥消防局的新队长,
I'd like to introduce you all to the new captain of Station 19,
罗伯特·沙利文队长。
Captain Robert Sullivan.
很高兴你在这里,当然了。 我们为什么不先去转转
Glad you're here, of course. Why don't we go around
-然后给你介绍一下…-我稍后再认识大家
- and I'll introduce you... - I'll do names later.
你能做的就是坚强,开放,自愿。
All you can do is be strong and open and willing.
我来是因为雷普利局长觉得19号♥消防局有需要,
I'm here because Chief Ripley saw a need at Station 19,
有必要找机会改变一下
an opportunity to shift a few things around
也许给你们一点…鞭策
and maybe give you guys a little... kick.
我只关心效率。我喜欢珍惜每一分钟。
I'm all about efficiency. I like to make every minute count.
让我们开始吧。
So let's get started.
但是轮班时间还没到呢
But the shift hasn't started yet.
我们通常一天的开始是在楼上准备早餐。
We usually begin the day getting breakfast upstairs toge...
我会分配你们的训练任务和家务的。
I will assign your drills and chores.
但首先,让我们在里面排队检查制♥服♥。
But first, let's line up inside for uniform inspection.
到了跳进去的时候…
And when it's time to jump in...
我不会再问第二遍。
I won't ask twice.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表