剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
I'm here.
我想妈妈了
I miss my mom.
我也想妈妈了,马♥克♥思♥
I miss my mom, too, Max.
我还能再见到她吗?
Will I get to see her again?
我们正在努力,好吗?
We're working on it, okay?
他在这里吗?
Is he in there?
马克斯!噢我的天哪!
Max! Oh, my God!
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿! - 嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! - Hey, hey!
马克斯,是爸爸!我在这呢!马克斯!
Max, it's Daddy! I'm right here! Max!
福雷斯特先生! - 冷静,冷静
Mr. Forrester! - Easy, easy.
你们在做什么?他就在这
What are you doing? He's right there.
马克斯,我们给你一个浮板,好吗?
Max, we'll send you a floaty, okay?
我需要你抓住它
I'm gonna need you to grab it.
但是你说过,不让我放手
But you said don't let go!
马克斯,抓住浮板,儿子,就像在泳池里那样
Max, just grab the floaty, buddy, just like at the pool.
爸爸?
Daddy?
他能通过对讲机听到你的声音
Here, he can hear you through this.
马克斯
Max.
你能来救我吗?
Can't you come get me?
我很想去救你啊,儿子,但是我不行
I want to, buddy, but I can't.
我不相信你!你一直在骗我!
I don't believe you! You've been lying to me all day!
我要妈妈来!
I want Mom!
妈妈不在这里,好吗?
Mom's not here, okay?
我不管!我就要妈妈!
I don't care! I want her!
我不要你!
I don't want you!
他快要失去控制力了! - 他需要抓住那个浮板!
He's losing his grip! - He's got to grab that thing!
不不不! - 嘿!
No, no, no, no! - Hey!
伊万,伊万,伊万。你的妻子生命垂危
Evan, Evan, Evan. Your wife is dying.
你需要把这个消息告诉你的儿子,好吗?
You need to say that out loud to your son, okay?
他是一个非常聪明的孩子
He's a very smart kid.
他在医院里就感受到了
He sensed it when we were at the hospital.
他需要你亲口告诉他
He needs you to say those words to him
这样他就知道你对他一直很坦诚
so he knows you're being straight with him.
说吧
Come on.
告诉你的儿子
Come on. Talk to your son.
马克斯?
Maxie?
你是对的
You're right.
我之前没有告诉你真♥相♥
I-I didn't tell you the truth before.
有的时候我忘记你已经长大了
And sometimes I just forget how grown-up you are.
事实是
And the truth is...
妈妈撑不过去了,儿子
...Mom's not gonna make it, buddy.
但
But...
...我敢打赌她在为你坚持着
...I bet she's holding on for you.
我知道她想要
And I know she would love
再次感受拥你入怀的感觉...
to feel a hug from you...
...再次拥抱
...from all of us,
我们...
together...
最后一次
one last time.
我也想要 马克斯
I'd love it, too, Maxie.
我是如此爱你
And I love you so much.
我知道
And I know,
我知道你害怕放手
I know it's scary to let go,
但你是如此的勇敢
but you are so brave.
这一点你很像你妈妈
You're just like mom that way.
所以我需要你放手...
So I need you to let go...
...抓住救生圈...
...grab the floaty...
...然后套在你的腰间 好吗?
...and wrap it around your waist, okay?
你能做到的
You can do it.
为了妈妈
Do it for Mom.
来吧
Here we go.
加油 就要成功了 -把肘部收紧 马克斯
Come on. Almost there. - Get those elbows in, Max.
好孩子
Attaboy.
爸爸!
Dad!
好了!
All right!
爸爸!
Dad!
过来 马克斯 -爸爸!爸爸!
Come on, Max. - Dad! Dad!
我知道你需要我站到一边
I'm sure you need me to move,
但我现在得陪在他身边
but I can't let him go right now.
不 你哪儿都不用去 不碍事
No, you stay put. We can work around you.
我们做到了
We did it.
即使是海里捞针
We found the needle in a haystack.
是的 我们做到了...
Yes, we did...
尽管你
despite you.
浪费了我们宝贵的时间
You cost us valuable time,
本该用来营救马克斯
time we should have spent focusing on Max,
而不是救你的时间
not fishing you out.
我知道
I know.
这很冒险 但是
It was a big swing, but,
冒险是特权
Big swings are a privilege,
让我们说清楚
one that, let's be clear,
你还没有资格
you have yet to earn with me.
(西班牙语)特权?你是这样认为的吗
赫雷拉 你来吗?
Herrera, you coming?
哇 我们真的做到了 这是你的日常吗?
Wow. We really pulled that off. Is this every day for you?
是啊 更多时候和火有关
I mean, some days also involve fire.
对的 火
Right. Fire.
嘿 听着 我知道你今天让我不要多管闲事
Hey, look, I know you told me to stick to the sidelines today,
但是 呃 我做了一件可能让你生气的事情
but, um, I did a thing that might make you mad.
看到23号♥消防局的那个高个子了吗?
See the tall guy over there from Station 23?
呃,23号♥消防局,那里面的人办事越来越不利索
Ugh. 23 is where the slugs of the department go to get slower.
是的,但,这孩子可不是这样的人
Yeah, well, this guy's not a slug.
我 呃 要到了他的号♥码
I, uh, got his number.
恭喜 -是给你的
Congrats. - For you.
他刚刚问你感不感兴趣
He was asking if you might be interested.
走吧!
Let's go!
你不能就这样丢给我就走了 德卢卡
You can't just do that and then squid away, DeLukes.
我的队长认为今天是团队其他成员救了马克斯 不是我
My captain thinks the team saved Max today despite me.
我是说 我知道我浪费了时间 但最后...
I mean, I know I cost us time, but in the end...
...我们 我们还是给了这个家庭
...we, we gave that family
此时此地团聚的机会
this moment right here.
这是意义非凡的
That counts for something.
你需要发泄一下吗?
Do you need to yell about it?
大厅里有个供应室
There's a supply closet down the hall
人们喜欢在那儿发泄
where people like to do their yelling.
事实上 我知道那个房♥间
Actually, I know that closet.
格雷医生曾让我在那儿 发泄过情绪
Dr. Grey let me melt down there once,
当时我爸爸在大火中晕倒了
when my dad collapsed in a fire.
真的吗?
Really?
那是我妹妹
That's my sister.
怪不得我这么喜欢你
No wonder I like you so much.
赫雷拉 好了吗? -走吧
Herrera. Ready? - Yeah.
今天与你合作很愉快
It was great riding with you today,
皮尔斯医生 -彼此彼此
Dr. Pierce. - Same here.
呃 嘿 米勒
Um, hey, Miller.
你很好 你的一切都很棒
You seem really great and everything.
我只是 -你有男朋友了
I'm just, - You have a boyfriend.
没关系
It's cool.
我肯定他一定非常喜欢你 因为为什么不?
I'm sure he's super into you because why wouldn't he be?
你是这么了不起
You are remarkable.
所以 我就明说了
But I-I'ma just put this out in the universe.
如果你什么时候突然发现没有男朋友了
If you ever find yourself without a boyfriend,
我就住在消防局那条街下面
I am literally just three blocks down the street
三个街区的距离
at the fire station.
而且我调的玛格丽塔饮料好喝极了
And I make a mean margarita.
真心好喝
He does.
不出门
Saving a kid without
就救了个孩子...
ever leaving the station...
...对于休假日来说真不赖 对吧?
...not a bad day not at work, huh?
今天我跟格兰特在电♥话♥上聊了很久
I stalled with Grant today on the phone. A lot.
他想让我再休息多一点时间 但是...
He wants me to take more time off, but...
...一回到局里 我脑子里想的全是回到工作岗位
...one minute back here, and all I want is more.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表