剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
他头部受伤,可能是自己造成的。
He has a head wound, which could be self-inflicted.
他对嫌疑人的描述如何?
How was his description of the suspect?
是含糊得可疑还是具体得让人怀疑?
Suspiciously vague or suspiciously specific?
这不是每个人都可以做到得,格雷格。
Not everyone's up to something, Greg.
不是每件事都是骗局
Not everything's a con
有人想占你便宜。
where someone's trying to take advantage.
有可能他今天过得很糟糕。
It's possible the guy just had a bad day.
莱恩,我以为我之前把教得挺好的。
Ryan, I-I thought I taught you better than that.
-嘿,等等!-你在干什么?
- Hey, hold it! - What are you doing?
他……他跑了。你不用去追他吗?
He's... He's running. Aren't you going after him?
不用。
Nah.
——别动。-好了,扶他起来。
- Stop moving. - All right, get him up.
我们走吧,伙计。
Let's go, pal.
你早就知道。
You knew.
在你知道之前就知道了。
Before you did.
有其父必有其子
Chip off the old block.
我能看一下吗?说过了,滚开。
Can I take a look? I told you, back off.
我不会问你问题的,肖恩。
I'm not gonna ask you questions, Sean.
好极了那你现在可以走了。
Good. So you can leave now.
我可没那么说。
I didn't say that.
你烧伤了,我得给你包扎以免感染
You got a burn I need to dress so it doesn't get infected.
在我对你的氧气水平
And I'm not going away
感到满意之前,我是不会离开的。
until I feel good about your oxygen levels.
你在乎什么呢?
What do you care anyway?
我是一个无名小卒。我不需要帮助。
I'm nobody. And I don't need help.
很吓人是吧?
It's pretty scary?
独自一个人?
Being all on your own?
尤其是在晚上的时候最糟糕,对吧?
The worst is at night, right?
夜深人静得没办法想其
Real late, when it's too quiet
想其他的事情?
to think about anything else?
拿着这些。
Hold these.
你没办法一个人做每件事
You can't do everything on your own,
就像你想做的那样。
as much as you might want to.
这药膏一天搽两次,
Put the ointment on twice a day,
不要包扎得太紧,
don't bandage too tight,
使用比较滑面的一面
and use the slick side of the pad
这样它才不会粘在你的皮肤上。
so it doesn't stick to your skin.
好吧?
All right?
你懂的,我讨厌寻求帮助。
You know, I hate asking for help.
事实上,我从来没有要求过。即使是现在。
I never ask for it, actually. Even now.
你不需要一个人去做。
You don't have to do this on your own.
你可以相信我。
You can trust me.
你说……
You said...
你说过不要把绷带绑得太紧。
You said don't do the bandage too tight.
需要我教你怎么弄吗?
You want me to show you?
吉布森,我需要你回到梯子旁边。
Gibson, I need you back by the ladder.
我得走了。
I got to go.
听着,坚持住,等我回来,
Look, hang tight, and when I get back,
我会告诉你怎么做的,好吗?
I'll finish showing you how to do it, okay?
好吧。好吧。
Okay. Okay.
在路上了。
On my way.
来吧。我们需要一些水。给我一些水。
Come on. We need some water. Give me some water.
你怎么还在这?
Why are you still over here?
在等水,长官。
Waiting on water, sir.
等水吗?你应该把这件事委派给别人。
Waiting? You should have delegated that job.
我们正在把孩子们从大楼里救出来。
We're pulling children out of a building right now.
我请求你领导,
I ask you to lead,
然后你就站在这里干等着吗?
and you station yourself over here to wait?
我会去…不用麻烦了。
I'll head over to... Don't bother.
你只专注于拼图上的一小部分。
You got preoccupied with one small piece of the puzzle.
作为领导者,你需要留意的
As a leader, you need to be looking
每时每刻
at every piece all the time.
我现在恢复指挥权。
I'm resuming command.
快到了,我发誓。就在这里的某个地方。
It's close to here, I swear. It's in here somewhere.
嘿!小心!
Hey! Careful there!
我住在这里,记得吗?
I live here, remember?
你能查查有没有人找到布莱恩和托丽吗?
Can you check to see if anyone found Brian or Tori yet?
米勒,你和休斯进大楼了吗?
Miller, are you and Hughes inside the building yet?
是,我们进来了。我们正朝你走过去。
Yeah, we're here. We're making our way towards you.
我们在大楼的前面。
We're in the front of the building.
我们还在找两个孩子。名字是托丽和布莱恩。
We're looking for two more kids. Names are Tori and Brian.
收到。还有当心点
Copy that. And heads up,
我们准备试着重新启动洒水系统,
we're trying to reactivate the sprinkler system,
所以,不要被突然的小雨吓到了。
so don't be surprised by a little rain.
好了,我很感谢你带我们来这里,
Okay, I appreciate you bringing us here,
但你现在得我一起出去
but you and I are leaving right now.
但我的朋友们还在这里不知道什么地方。
But my friends are still lost here somewhere.
我会把洒水器打开。
I am turning these sprinklers on.
嘿!那是阀门开关吗?!
Hey! Is that the valve?!
蒙哥马利,帮我一下。
Montgomery, give me a hand.
我们得快点找到那些孩子。
We've got to find these kids fast.
烟越来越浓了。
The smoke is getting thicker.
是啊,到处都是火。
Yeah, with fires popping up all over the place.
托里!你是托里吗?!
Tori! Are you Tori?!
布莱恩?你是布莱恩吗?
Brian? Are you Brian?
埃雷拉,我们找到他们了,但我们在这里的能见度正在下降。
Herrera, we found them, but we're losing visibility in here.
我几乎看不到我的背包线了。
I can barely see my drop-bag line.
他们找到他们了嘛?他们还好吗?
They found them? Are they okay?
我们真的很需要用到那些洒水装置。
We could really use those sprinklers.
做好准备
Stand by.
他们太虚弱了。他们几乎站不住了。
They're too weak. They can barely stand.
加油,安迪。加油,安迪。
Come on, Andy. Come on, Andy.
哇!哇,哇,哇!你看到了吗?!
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Did you see that?!
看到什么?你看到了吗?
See what? You saw it?
哇!哇,哇,哇,哇!
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
管子里有助燃剂!
Hey, there's some kind of accelerant in the pipes!
助燃剂? !
Accelerant?!
埃雷拉,不要激活!重复一遍,不要激活!
Herrera, do not activate! I repeat, do not activate!
趴下!
Get down!
刚刚发生了什么?我不知道。
What the hell just happened? I don't know.
米勒,休斯,听到了吗?
Miller, Hughes, do you copy?
是的,我们在。
Yeah, we're here.
我们没事。
And we're okay.
该死,我的灭火管空了。你吗?
Damn it, I'm out. You?
我的也差不多了。
I'm about to be.
这是米勒。
This is Miller.
休斯和我带着两个平民。
Hughes and I are here with two civilians.
我们被困租了。我们找不到出口。
We're trapped. We do not have an exit.
重复,我们找不到出口。
Repeat, we do not have an exit.
米勒,我给你拿一个进去。
Miller, I'm gonna get you one.
这是赫雷拉。我的人也出不去。
This is Herrera. My team can't get out either.
该死的!
Damn it!
发送至19号♥消防局。公用事业公♥司♥说主干线
Dispatch to 19. Utilities says the main line
将在两分钟内供水完毕。结束
will have water in less than two minutes. Over.
毕夏普,和赫雷拉说说情况,确保我们一旦有水后
Bishop, talk to Herrera
确保我们知道
and make sure we know where we're going
要去哪里,明白吗?
once we have water, you understand?
所有人都拿着根水管!走!走!走!
Everyone grab a hose! Move! Move! Move!
调度中心说水两分钟后就要来了。
Dispatch says we have water coming in two minutes.
安迪,你现在在哪里?断路器的房♥间。
Andy, what's your position? Breaker room.
大楼的a- b角。
Alpha-Bravo corner of the building.
有窗户吗?没有。
Any windows? Negative.
你能坚持住吗?
Can you hold your position?
是的。最多两三分钟。
Yeah. Two, three minutes tops.
重心放低。我们马上就来接你。
Stay low. We're coming in to get you.
收到。沃伦,发生了什么事?
Copy. Warren, what happened?
火突然烧起来,把她弄倒了,
Fire kicked up and knocked her off her feet,
她还吸入了大量烟雾。
and she's suffering from smoke inhalation.
她需要尽可能多的空气。
She needs as much air as we can give her.
我们被包围住了
We're surrounded,
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表