剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
before I chicken out and keep living there another 30 years.
你跟你♥爸♥说了没?
Have you told your dad yet?
没呢。 天呐,我要怎么说了,说什么?
No. God. How do I tell him? What do I tell him?
你就说,“爸我从来没有搬出过你的家
You say, "Dad, I've never lived out from under your roof.
我现在是一个成年人了,
I need to be an adult now,
所以我先在要和玛雅一起住了,而且我现在很放心搬出去了,
so I'm moving in with Maya,and I feel confident
因为你都可以开始自己叠短裤了。”
that you can start folding your own boxers all by yourself."
你愿意让我搬去跟你住一起?
You'll let me move in with you?
实际上我有点生气 你居然没有主动提
I'm actually a little offended you didn't lead with that.
谁不想跟我住一起?我房♥子很舒服
Who wouldn't want to live at my place? It's amazing.
麦克斯找的怎么样了?
How's it going here?
萨利文还在让我们紧锣密鼓的搜索中
Ah, you know, Sullivan's keeping us on a tight leash.
嗯,至少他一直锲而不舍,我可以接受
Ah, at least he's consistent. I can work under consistent.
我也很认真在找,我准备好了,我们能找到他
I'm focused. I'm ready. We got this.
嗯嗯
Uh-huh.
你应该不会是想借机
You wouldn't be using that focus
分散你和瑞安分手的注意力吧?
to distract from the Ryan breakup
或者说你和他已经六个星期没见面了,对吧?
or the fact that you haven't seen him in six weeks, right?
当然没有。 -那就好
Absolutely not. - Okay, good.
瑞安要跟我们一起做这次营救
Ryan's working this call with us.
我很庆幸你们应该不会觉得尴尬什么的
So I'm glad it won't be weird or anything.
好的吧
Uh-huh.
探测到什么了吗?
How's the feed?
现在就看到了肮脏的下水道管和水流
Grimy walls with a lot of waterworks for now,
但我们会找到他的
but we'll find him.
怎么了?
What?
感觉你真的很乐观
You're just very optimistic.
我意思是 做这样的任务 心态还不错
I mean, it's good on a call like this.
我可以从摩天大楼爆♥炸♥里面存活下来
If I could figure out how to survive a skyscraper explosion,
当然我们能成功营救 -谢谢你的鼓励,是的,我们可以
for sure we've got this. - Thank you. Yes, we can.
有进展吗?
Anything yet?
坦纳警官在找人报道进展
Officer Tanner is looking for a report.
额,好的,目前还有发现麦克斯的迹象
Uh, yeah. No sign of Max yet.
罗格紧盯着我 要最新的信息
Logue's breathing down my neck for an update.
嗯,我听见了
Yeah, I hear that.
我也能感觉到沙利文一直盯着我们 等着我们出成绩
I can feel Sullivan's eyes on us just waiting to be impressed.
那我们就出成绩给他看
Then let's impress him.
我去检查一下你的锚定点
I'll go check your anchor point. - Okay.
别太紧张,坦纳,会过去的
Don't sweat it, Tanner. It'll pass.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你和埃雷拉之间很尴尬
The weirdness with Herrera.
我是说,他和我分手以后也有一阵子很尬
I mean, she and I were weird for a bit after we broke up, too.
现在就很自然了
We're great now.
不错啊
Great.
我就是跟你说别太紧张
I'm just saying, don't sweat it.
我没有太紧张
I'm not sweating anything.
那你现在是跟他闹僵了吗?
So, are you just messing with him now?
我觉得我刚才是在表示友好
I thought I was being friendly.
是的,对你的情敌示好?
Hmm. To the guy Andy picked over you?
那都是多久以前的事情了,都过去了
Ancient history. I mean, we've all moved on.
人生苦短没必要这么小气,对吧? -你说的对
You know, life's too short to be petty. - Sure.
我刚想跟他表达的就是这个意思
That's what I was telling him just now.
那可能是你跟他语言不同 -好吧
Then I don't think he speaks Gibson. - Mm.
而且估计跟我的也不同
And neither do I, for that matter.
哦。 -我需要更多绳子
Oh. - I need more slack.
伤口愈合的很好
The closure's pristine.
我是说皮尔斯缝合技术一流
Yeah, I mean, Pierce gave you a first-class patch-up.
我跟你说过了你非要看
Like I said when you insisted on taking a look,
我的医生都说了伤口愈合的很好
my own doctors tell me I'm healing just fine.
额,先生你搬盒子干什么?
Um, what's with the box, sir?
嗯,这个,我家里还有些空间
Oh, well, I have extra space at home
给我放这些旧东西,给这里腾出空间嘛
for some of my old stuff back to, mnh, spruce the place up.
这个地方变化好大
So much has changed around here.
而且这个新队长还搞午间列队吗?
And the new captain's doing mid-day lineups?
我感觉我错过了好多事情
I feel like I've missed so much.
那面墙一直是蓝色吗?
Was that wall always blue?
所以,你是想找萨利文多请几天假吗?
So, you're looking to ask Sullivan for more time off?
是的
I am.
有什么建议吗?
Any pointers?
是的,一定要表意清晰。
Yeah. Be very clear.
他下结论很快
He's quick to jump to conclusions
快到你都察觉不到
you had no intention of him jumping to.
是的,他很快就判定你是什么样的人
Yep. He's gonna make up his mind about you fast.
并且,准备好一直站着 -嗯
Also, be prepared to stand.- Mm.
站着吗,先生?
S-Stand, sir?
沃伦,快过来
Warren, come in.
我是沃伦,收到了 -我们需要一些信息
Uh, Warren. Copy. - We need Intel.
打电♥话♥给公共事业部 要一下排水路线图
Call Utilities for drainage blueprints
然后计算出 我们开始搜寻的地方 的水流速度
and find out how fast the water's flowing from our entry point
就是16街区和富尔顿街区
at 16th and Fulton.
我们现在是在大海捞针
We're looking for a needle in a haystack here.
那你们要做的 就是要缩小海域
Anything you find out makes my haystack smaller.
缩小海域,明白了,长官
Shrink the haystack. Copy, sir.
你现在不是值班时间,蒙哥马利。我们能应付的
You're not on duty, Montgomery. We can handle this.
海水又是怎么一回事?
And miss out on the haystack thing?
事实上我才是值班的那个
I-I-I'm the one actually on duty here.
先生你还穿着便服
Sir, you're in resort wear.
西雅图消防局,我们现在急需一张整体的排水图
Seattle FD, need a comprehensive drainage map immediately.
金县雨水资源服务部吗?
King County Stormwater Services?
我是西雅图消防局的特拉维斯 蒙哥马利
This is Travis Montgomery from Seattle FD.
所有人员,听好了
All units, listen up.
全体动员起来
Let's mobilize.
19号♥车现在是在 排水指挥中心
Engine 19 is now Storm Drain Incident Command.
我们现在沿着麦克斯可能经过的两条路径
We're launching downstream containment
在下游采取围堵方案
along Max's two possible paths.
也就是富尔顿大街和杰弗逊大道
That's Fulton Street and Jefferson Boulevard.
我们要分成两组
We're gonna split up
然后检查途经的每一个排水口
and check each and every drain along the way.
我们需要赶在麦克斯前面
We need to get ahead of Max,
让水流把他带到我们这
let the current bring him towards us.
每个连队,你们的队长会给你们下达指令
Each company, your captains have your intersection assignments.
现在开始行动
Get out there.
警♥察♥局,两条线路上我们都需要警车和消防车!
PD, I want squad cars with FD on both lines!
帮他们开道!
Get them access!
赫雷拉!
Herrera!
嘿,你们俩来这干嘛?
Hey. What are you guys doing out here?
我们来帮忙的 -你们是谁?
We came to help. - Who are you?
额,这是皮尔斯医生和迪鲁卡医生
Uh, this is Dr. Pierce and Dr. DeLuca.
我们是麦克斯妈妈的医生
We're the doctors for Max's mom.
我们可以为救援提供医药 或者给你们搭把手
We can be on medical standby or whatever you need.
我带你们其中一个人上消防车
I'll take one of you on the engine
你可以安慰下福雷斯特先生 让他不要慌
so you can keep Mr. Forrester calm.
我会的 -吉米,带她上车
I'll do that.- Jimmy, take her to the engine.
嗯,我想米勒那边应该需要你
Uh, I bet Miller can make room for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
毕晓普
Bishop.
你今天留守在卡车上
You run point on truck today.
如果有人需要用到设备
If anyone harnesses up on your apparatus,
我需要你来操作
I want it to be you.
不要搞砸了 -是,长官
Try not to screw it up. - Yes, sir.
长官,我很愿意接受任何挑战
Sir, I'm happy to jump in, too, in any capacity.
你需要我去哪我就可以去哪
Wherever you need me, that's where I'll be.
你和我一起上消防车
You'll be with me on engine.
去指挥中心吗,太棒了
On Incident Command Center. Perfect.
我可以保证...额..
I can make sure that, uh,
你可以开车
You can drive.
没问题,我也能帮忙启动设备
Great. I can also harness up,
你就开车。我们先从开车做起
Just drive. Let's... start there.
有高清电影网出品
yougaoqing.com
你确定沙利文跟你说
You're sure Sullivan told you
你和我们坐一辆车感觉很酷? -是的
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表