剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
有人正从大楼里出来。
There's someone coming out of the building.
蒙哥马利,沃伦!
Montgomery, Warren!
谁来扶一下他
Somebody take him.
他不喜欢被抱着,但他会克服的。
He doesn't like being carried, but he'll get over it.
没关系。我们是来帮你的。
It's okay. We're here to help you.
嘿,你在干什么?你要来吗?
Hey, what are you doing? Are you coming?
这里还有五个孩子就要被活活烧死了。
There are five more kids in here about to burn alive.
帮忙一下?
Little help?
我做完笔录了。
Finished my paperwork.
能让我搭个便车到市中心吗?
Mind giving me a lift downtown?
给我下车。
Get out of the car.
噢,门被锁着的。怎么样?
Well, it's locked. How about that?
我知道你在那里感觉就像在家里一样。
I know you probably feel right at home back there.
等一下。但你得走了。
Hang on. But you got to go.
等等。听着,听着。只要一会儿。我在试着。
Hang on. Listen, listen. Just a second. I'm trying.
我真的在努力试着去调整我的生活。
I'm really trying to straighten out my life.
在我站起来之前
I didn't want to come back to you
我不想回到你身边。
until I was on my feet.
这话听着怪耳熟的
I've heard that before.
我是说过这么几次。我知道。
A few times. I know.
我知道你不信任我。
I know you don't trust me.
我…我会赢回你的信任的,儿子。
I'm... I'm gonna earn that trust back, son.
你无法赢回你从未拥有过的东西的。
You can't get back something you never had.
汉娜和森林湖区域的所有单位,
All units in the area of Hannah and Lake Forest,
请注意,代号♥52正在进行中。请回应。
be advised, 52 in progress. Please respond.
嘿,这是,嗯……离这里只有几个街区。
Hey, that's, um... that's just a few blocks from here.
我不会让一个罪犯跟我一起去的
I'm not taking a criminal on a call with me.
那是代号♥52,对吧?有人在抢劫
That's a 52, right? Robbery in progress,
就在现在这一刻对吧?
as in it's happening right this second?
别浪费时间吵架了,儿子。
Can't waste time arguing, kid.
18号♥呼叫调度中心,正在路上。
18 to Dispatch, en route.
对嘛。这才像话。
That's it. Now we're talking.
把警笛打开。让你老爸骄傲一下。
Hit the sirens. Make your papa proud.
闭嘴吧你!
Stop talking!
我怎么比你走得还快?
How am I so much faster than you?
这是你的工作。我甚至连工作都没有。
It's your job. I don't even have a job.
嘿!你叫什么名字?佐伊。
Hey! What's your name? Zoe.
佐伊,相信我,
Zoe, believe me,
我的团队知道如何安全地营救你的朋友,
my team knows how to rescue your friends safely,
你在这里也不安全。
and it is not safe for you in here.
你觉得呢?我知道他们藏在哪里。你不知道。
You think? I know where they hide. You don't.
我们白天在这里睡觉。
We sleep in here in the day.
当我闻到烟味时,我差点醒不过来
When I smelled smoke, I could barely wake up myself.
我们必须找到他们。
We have to find them.
先去查看一下那些房♥间。
Check out those rooms ahead.
知道了。沃伦,我们走这边。我会看着她的。
You got it. Warren, through here. I'll stay on her.
队长,我是埃雷拉。
Captain, this is Herrera.
别跟我汇报最新情况,埃雷拉。
Don't give me the status update, Herrera.
跟你事故指挥官说。
Give it to your Incident Commander.
毕夏普,你听到了吗?
Bishop, do you copy?
告诉我什么情况。
Tell me what's happening.
里面还有五个潜在伤者,
We've still got about five potential vics inside,
全都是小孩,我想。这地方就像个迷宫一样。
all kids, I think. This place is a maze.
请求支援。我再派一队人过去。
Requesting backup. I'm sending an additional unit.
米勒,休斯,吉布森,你们进去帮忙。
Miller, Hughes, Gibson, you're up.
我需要消防栓的预计到达时间。
I need an ETA on that hydrant.
我们的水泵车快没水了。
We're almost out of water on the engine.
调度中心正与公用事业联♥系♥,长官。
Dispatch is in contact with utilities, sir.
我们正在努力。
We're working on it.
给最近的消防栓装条水管上去。
Hey, rig a line to the next nearest hydrant.
走,走!
Go, go!
快点!在这里!
Pick up the pace! Over here!
我们找到他们了。
We got 'em.
肖恩,你还好吗?
Sean, you okay?
我很好。
I'm good.
嘿,别碰我。我不认识你。
Hey, don't touch me. I don't know you.
放轻松。跟我来。
Easy. Come on.
好了,没时间自我介绍了,小屁孩。
All right, there's no time for intros, kid.
来吧。放我下来!
Come on. Put me down!
来吧!你也快离开这里!放我下来!
Come on! You're leaving, too! Drop me!
不,不,不。我们……我们还得找到托丽和布莱恩。
No, no, no. We... We still need to find Tori and Brian.
这里,用这个。
Here, use this.
深呼吸,然后我们走。
Big, deep breaths, then we're going.
蒙哥马利,沃伦,跟我说话。
Montgomery, Warren, talk to me.
我们还没找到其他人。
We haven't found anyone else yet.
但是没有水了,我们需要一些什么东西
But without water, we need something
为我们争取更多时间。
to buy us more time in here.
自动喷水灭火系统。
Sprinkler system.
它关闭了,它肯定有自己的供水系统。
It's off, but it's got its own water supply.
我们只需要找到开关。
We just need to find the access valve.
收到!我们现在去找。
Copy that. We'll start looking.
你说的那个开关,我确定我在这里看到过。
That valve you need, I'm pretty sure I've seen it.
在断路器室!来吧!够了!我们会找到它的!
In the breaker room! Come on! Enough! We will find it!
我们会找到你的朋友,
We'll find your friends,
但首先我们得把你弄出去。
but first we need to get you out of here.
我发誓,如果你现在不跟我走
I swear, if you don't come with me right now,
我就把你这个骨瘦如柴的家伙扛到肩上
I will throw your scrawny ass over my shoulder
然后带你出去。
and carry you out.
好吧。
Okay.
但我得帮你找到开关。
But not before I get you that valve.
蒙哥马利,沃伦,回来找我。
Montgomery, Warren, backtrack to me.
我们的小姐妹又跑掉了。
Our runaway's run away again.
离我远点。我很好。
Get away from me. I'm fine.
让我听听你的呼吸,好吗?
Just let me listen to your breathing, all right?
放开我!我不需要!
Get off me! I don't need you!
我不会伤害你的。只是…让我帮你,好吗?
I'm not gonna hurt you. Just... Just let me help, all right?
不!好吧,好吧,好吧。
Don't! Okay, okay, okay.
没关系。没关系。
It's okay. It's all right.
有我在。你会没事的。
I got you. You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的。
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的。
You're gonna be all right.
有我在。有我在。
I've got you. I've got you.
米勒,我们得回到里面去。
Miller, we got to get back inside.
这是刚才10分钟前发生的吗?是的。
This was about 10 minutes ago? Yeah.
我刚吃完午饭。
I just came off of my lunch break.
我正准备开店呢
I was about to open up the shop
突然有个人抓住我打我,用…
when this guy, he grabbed me and clocked me with a...
我不知道。类似金属的东西吧。
I don't know. Something metal.
知道它可能是什么吗?
Any idea what it might have been?
我现在有点不舒服。
I'm a little out of sorts, here.
砸我那一下真的大力。
It was a pretty hard blow.
接下来我知道的是,我睁开眼睛,
Next thing I knew, I opened my eyes,
他已经走了,
he was gone,
还拿走了收银机里的现金。
along with all the cash from the register.
你能描述一下嫌疑犯吗?白人
Can you describe the suspect? White,
三十五岁左右,身高一米七八,体重一百八十磅左右,
mid-30s, about 5'7", 180 pounds,
揣着黑色夹克,左边有红色条纹,
black jacket, red stripe along the left side,
深色牛仔裤,红色鞋子。
dark jeans, red shoes.
谢谢你抽出时间。
Thank you for your time.
嘿。
Hey.
你怎么从车里出来的?
How'd you get out of the car?
这不是我第一次坐在后座了。
It's not my first time in the back seat.
他看起来有点不靠谱,你不觉得吗?
Hey, he looks a little shifty, don't you think?
看起来焦虑是吗?
Nervous?
也许只是因为他刚被抢劫了?
Maybe 'cause he just got robbed?
那倒也是。不过还有一个事实就是
There's that. There's also the fact
没有强行闯入的痕迹,这很奇怪
there's no forced entry, which is strange
因为他说他要重新开店了。你是在偷听吗
'cause he said he was about to re-open the shop. Were you listening in?
另外,我注意到前门上方的安全摄像头很方便地关闭了。
Plus, I noticed that the security camera
很顺利地被关掉了。
over the front door is conveniently turned off.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表