剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
所以我一直试着想帮忙
so I've been trying to help out,
但似乎没有什么用,
but nothing seems to be working,
所以现在轮到我压力很大了。
so now I'm getting stressed.
好吧,这听起来蛮养生的
Well, that sounds healthy.
是啊,格兰特对你重返
Yeah, how's Grant been adjusting to you
工作岗位的适应情况如何? 我们很好。
being back at work? We're good.
真的很好。特别好。
Really good. So good.
好到你非得说三遍吗?
So good you got to say it three times?
格兰特快把我逼疯了。
Grant's driving me crazy.
不是"神经病"那种疯,而是疯了,你懂吧?
I mean, not "crazy" crazy, but crazy, you know?
嗯…不。
Um... nah.
他只是……他真的是……
He's just... He's really...
很贴心,但是,
attentive, but, you know,
就像我们从互相了解到用现在
it's like we went from getting to know each other
一起用海绵洗澡。不是色情的那种
to sponge baths. Not the sexy kind.
所以,你知道,在这段恋爱关系中的海绵浴阶段之前
So, you know, whatever fun, steamy steps there are
无论什么有趣的、热气腾腾的步骤啊
before the sponge-bath stage in the relationship,
我们都跳过了。
we skipped those.
通常需要一段时间才能撕掉创可贴,
Usually takes a while to rip off those Band-Aids,
但那些创可贴都被撕掉了。
but those Band-Aids were ripped and changed.
他真的给我换了绷带。
He literally changed my bandages.
看,男人。他只是……只是担心你。
Look, man. He's just... Just worried about you.
是的,我告诉他我很好。
Yeah, and I told him I'm fine.
米兰达心脏病发作后,她告诉我她没事,
After Miranda's heart attack, she told me she was just fine,
但是我担心。
but I worried.
那你们克服过来了吗?
And you guys got through that?
是的,男人。听着,这一切都归结为信任。
Yeah, man. Look, it all boils down to trust.
我相信无论如何
I trust that no matter what,
我们会想办法解决的。
we'll work our way through it.
我得说清楚,你们俩有时真的有点完美得
To be clear, you two are a little too perfect
让人喜欢
to be likeable sometimes.
让我有点毛。
It's kind of gross.
嘿,那个,我之前开玩笑说吉布森,
Hey, so, I was kidding earlier about Gibson,
但其实我不是。
but I kind of wasn't.
这段时间他一直待在我家
All this time he's been spending at my place,
看起来有点像……
it seems a little like...
他好像不想一个人待着什么的。
It seems like he doesn't want to be alone or something.
或者有可能
Or that something could be
是你住的地方是我们所有人当中最酷的。
that you have the coolest place out of all of us.
抱歉,无意冒犯。
Sorry, no offense to Chez Bishop.
或者你是说 赫雷拉大农场。
Or you mean Hacienda Herrera.
好了,你们想怎么叫都行。
Okay, well, y'all can call it whatever you want.
我想知道的是
What I want to know is
你昨晚招待了我们的客人了吗?
were you entertaining visitors last night?
在我离开酒吧后发生了什么?
What happened after I left the bar?
拜托!那可是超级帅哥啊!
Come on! Supremely handsome guy!
你是说超级帅的布拉德?
You mean supremely handsome Brad?
某人可能拿到了一些数字?
Who may have scored some digits?
你给他你的电♥话♥了?好吧。
You gave out your number? Okay.
好吧。她……做到了。嘿。给他电♥话♥号♥码了说明是一个好的开始。
Okay. She... did it. Hey. Digits are a good start.
你们是对的。我只是需要相信你们
You guys were right. I just needed to trust you,
然后看看怎么着?好事来了。
and look what happened. Good things happened.
我的意思是,我觉得这是个征兆。来自宇宙的征兆。
I mean, I think it's a sign. From the universe.
让自己不断努力,看看能得到什么回报。
To keep putting myself out there and see what comes back.
我必须相信宇宙。
I've got to trust. The universe.
所以我要。
So I'm gonna.
好吧!太棒了!
Okay! Great!
这很好。
That's good.
她又不是把那家伙带回家了。
It's not like she brought the guy home.
我们可能有点矫枉过正了。是的。
We may have overcorrected. Yeah.
19号♥消防局,整队。现在!
19, lineup. Now!
这几周我一直在观察你们。
I've been watching you these past few weeks.
赫雷拉队长他干得很好。
Captain Herrera did his job well.
你们每个人都有自己擅长的工作。
Each of you is good at what you do.
在全部相同的事情上都可以互换得很好。
Interchangeably good at all the same things.
你们是一个完美的团队。
You make a perfectly nice team.
但我对完美无缺不感兴趣。
But I'm not interested in perfectly nice.
我比较感兴趣得是你们的特长。
I'm interested in exceptional.
所以我决定给你们分配专业的任务。
So I've decided to assign you specialties.
专业的任务,长官?
Specialties, sir?
我想让你们每个人都学一种新的技能
I want each of you to learn a new skill-set
这样你们就可以随时将这种技能
so that you and you alone
带到任何呼救电♥话♥任务中。
can bring that skill-set to any call at any time.
我们能自己选吗还是…米勒……水上救援。
Do we get to pick or... Miller... Water Rescue.
我们没有选择。
We do not get to pick.
毕夏普……事故处理。。
Bishop... Incident Operations.
休斯……危机管理。
Hughes... Crisis Management.
吉布森……战术力量训练。
Gibson... Tactical Force Training.
沃伦……危险品训练。
Warren... Hazmat Training.
蒙哥马利……城市救援。
Montgomery... Urban Rescue.
Herrera呢……负责招募新兵。
And Herrera... Recruitment.
解散。
Dismissed.
埃雷拉,你似乎不是特别激动。
Herrera, you don't seem particularly enthusiastic.
招聘工作更像是一种坐在办公桌后的,
Recruitment's more of a sit-behind-a-desk kind of thing,
而且我不是那种
and I'm not exactly
坐在办公桌后的人
a sit-behind-a-desk kind of person.
你会做得很好的。相信我。
You'll be great at it. Trust me.
保持冷静。保持专注。我们走吧。
Stay calm. Stay focused. Let's go.
3、2、1。
3, 2, 1.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
不要动。手举起来
Don't move. Hands.
-把手举起来。——安全!
- Let me see your hands. - Clear!
安全!
Clear!
扣紧嫌疑犯。
Secure the suspect.
柯林斯先生,我们有对你的逮捕令。
Mr. Collins, we have a warrant for your arrest.
把违♥禁♥品♥装袋。 伙计们,这是你们的幸运日。
Bag the contraband. Folks, it's your lucky day.
只要这里没人有重罪搜查令,
As long as no one else here has a felony warrant on them,
我们只需要你的证词,
we're only gonna need statements from you,
你就可以走人了。警官?
then you can go. Officers?
确定所有人都在这吗?
We sure this is everyone?
哇,别开枪。
Whoa, don't shoot.
嘿。
Hey.
哼为什么我一点都不惊讶呢?
Hey! Why am I not surprised?
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
莱恩,很高兴见到你。
Ryan, it's good to see you.
你认识这个人吗?是的。
You know this guy? Yeah.
这是我老爸。
That's my dad.
你想知道什么?我会唱歌♥。我有消息。
What do you want to know? I'll sing. I got info.
我会分享它的。行了,格雷格。
I'll share it. We're good, Greg.
这次我们找的是别人。你运气真好。
We're after someone else this time. You lucked out.
我们只需要你录份口供,你就可以走了。
All we need is a statement from you, and you're free to go.
你怎么知道我躲起来了?
How'd you know I was hiding?
桌上摆着你最喜欢抽的雪茄还冒着烟
Favorite cigar was still smoking on the table.
我想你不会走远的。
Figured you couldn't be far.
请陈述一下你在这里做什么。
Please state for the record what you were doing here.
我的意思是,我想这似乎很明显。
I mean, I guess it kind of seems pretty obvious.
回答我的问题。
Just answer the question.
我只是想多赚点钱
I was trying to make a little more money
寄给你母亲。
to send to your mother.
顺便说一句,当时我鸿运当头,赢了30万。
And I was up, by the way. 300k pot.
这样就能能付清我所有的欠款了,
That would have covered everything I owed,
而且我就差这么一点点,我正要…
and I was this close. I was just about to...
你是怎么知道这个赌局的?
How'd you hear about the game?
消息传得快。传到佛罗里达吗?
Word travels. To Florida?
你说你一直都在那里。
Which is where you said you were this whole time.
我不想离开的。你妈妈把我赶出来了。
I didn't want to leave. Your mother kicked me out.
你什么时候回来的?
When did you get back to town?
我的口供里不会有这个的,对吧?
That's not gonna be in my statement, is it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
回来不是恨江。两 两个半…
N-Not long ago. Two, two and a half...
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表