剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
-你已经听过我的肺了。-戴上面罩
- You've already listened to my lungs. - Keep that mask on.
我保证我没事。
I promise I'm okay.
你不知道你有没有事,因为是我在听
You don't know that, because I'm the one doing the listening
而你是那个在呼吸的人
and you're the one doing the breathing
你不能听到我听到的,好吗?
and you can't hear what I hear, okay?
你不知道我是不是听到了什么不好的。
You don't know if I hear something bad.
-呐你听到了什么不好的吗?-那不是重点
- Do you hear anything bad? - That's not the point.
所以是没有咯
So that's a "No."
-你看我的眼神怪怪的——对不起。
- You're looking at me weird. - Sorry.
你知道你在用奇怪的眼神看我吗?
So you know you're looking at me weird?
有点。是的。
Kind of. Yeah.
我在努力回忆。
I was trying to remember.
当我在通风口的时候,我没办法再移♥动♥了,
When I was in the vent, I couldn't move any further,
而且那东西是金属的,我当时在做饭。
and that thing's metal, you know, and I-I was cooking.
我知道一切都结束了。
I knew it was over.
而我想要的…就是想要记住你。
And all I wanted... was to remember you.
但我记错了。
But I remembered you wrong.
我的意思是,有些东西…改变了。
I mean, something has... changed.
也许我已经改变。
Maybe I've changed.
你对我来说还是一样的
You look the same to me.
我刚在云梯车上
I was over at the truck,
你的手♥机♥一直在响。
and your phone was going off nonstop.
吉布森,你看起来糟透了。
Gibson, you look terrible.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
嘿,瑞恩,怎么了?
Hey, Ryan, what's up?
莫莉从来不知道
Molly never knew
她长大后想做什么。
what she wanted to be when she grew up.
你知道的,大多数孩子,他们只是,
You know how most kids, they just,
他们认为他们知道自己想做什么……当一个舞者……
they think they know... a dancer...
...消防员,古生物学家。
...a firefighter, a paleontologist.
但是莫莉并不知道。
But Molly never knew.
她总是说这样的话
She would always say things like
她是多么想帮助别人。
how much she wanted to help people.
所以,即使她活不下来,
So, even if she doesn't make it,
她把很多人从那栋楼里救了出来。
she got a lot of people out of that building.
所以,我的意思是,这是在帮助人们,
So, I mean, that's helping people,
——对吗?她……她有帮到大家的,对吗?——是的。她做到了。
- right? She... She helped? - Yes. She did.
好吧。
Okay.
你呢?
What about you?
你一直都知道你想成为一名消防员吗?
Did you always know you wanted to be a firefighter?
不,我没有。
Uh, no, I did not.
你的人也在里面做手术吗?
Your guy in there?
我在为他祈祷
I'm pulling for him.
我也在为莫莉祈祷。
And I'm pulling for Molly.
直接跟我们说吧,伙计。
Just give it to us straight, man.
他还在手术中。
He's still in surgery.
皮尔斯博士已经取出了那块玻璃,
Uh, Dr. Pierce was able to remove the piece of glass,
但是它穿透了
but it penetrated through
右心室的前壁
the anterior wall of the right ventricle.
所以皮尔斯医生给他做了体外循环。
So Dr. Pierce placed him on a cardiopulmonary bypass.
我们进行了初步修复
We performed a primary repair,
她现在正在给他插胸管。
and she's placing chest tubes right now.
——哇。——为什么哇?
- Wow. - Why wow?
这听起来……我是说,这听起来很复杂。
That all sounded... I mean, it sounded complicated.
但又听起来不是很严重。
But it didn't sound hopeless.
你不是说没有希望,是吗?
You're not saying it's hopeless, are you?
不。不。这是……这只是他的……
No. No. It's... It's just his...
他的伤是……很危险的。
His injury is... very dangerous.
没有中间地带。
There's no middle ground.
要么特拉维斯成功完成手术,
Either Travis makes it through surgery, flying colors,
否则他就没法离开手术台了。
or he won't make it off the table at all.
德卢卡医生,是真的吗?
Dr. DeLuca, is that true?
严格来说,这是有可能的。
Technically, it's possible, y-yes.
但我一有消息就通知你们,好吗?
But I'll let you know more as soon as I can, all right?
我得回去了。
I have to get back.
丹尼斯?
Denise?
我们去个更私密的地方吧?
Uh, why don't we go somewhere more private?
你可以现在就告诉我。
W-Well, you could just tell me now.
我…
I...
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
我们已经尽力了
We did everything we could,
但莫莉的心脏在手术中停止了跳动。
but Molly's heart just stopped during the surgery.
我们没能救活她。
And we were not able to resuscitate her.
莫利的伤势很严重。
Molly's injuries were very severe.
而且已经失血过多
And had already lost too much blood
在她被送到医院的时候
by the time she arrived here at the hospital.
沃伦。
Warren.
不应该是这样的。
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
沃伦。
Warren.
杰克!你让我进到电梯里,
Jack! You put me in that elevator,
你甚至都没告诉我你有个计划!
and you didn't even tell me that you had a plan?!
我不知道。
I kind of didn't.
你应该有我当你的后盾,
You're supposed to have my back,
而我也应该有你当我的后盾
and I'm supposed to have yours.
但是你把送我走我还怎么当你的后盾
But I can't have your back when you send me away
搞得我好像一只无家可归的小狗
like some helpless little puppy.
不,不,我发誓,我现在就应该揍你丫的一顿!
And, no, no, I swear, I should punch you right now!
事实上,我现在不打你的唯一原因
In fact, the only reason why I'm not punching you right now
是因为你看起来很惨。
is because you look rough.
就像,非常糟糕。这让我有点同情你。
Like, really bad. It's making me feel for you.
这太烦人,但当你感觉好点的时候…
It's annoying. But the moment you feel better...
当你开始…
the moment that you start to...
-你说完了吗?——你……你……
- Are you finished? - You... You...
暂时完了。
For now.
谢谢你没打我。
Thanks for not punching me.
暂时的!!暂时不揍你。
Yet! Not yet.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
也许……我之前有点刻薄了。
Maybe... I was a little harsh before.
这个…这一切对我打击很大。
This... This has all hit me pretty hard.
我知道崔维斯对你很重要。
But I know Travis means a lot to you.
但他对我也很重要。
But he means a lot to me, too.
比你意识到的还要多。
More than you realize.
说真的,你…
For real, though, do you, um...
你真的觉得崔维斯能撑过去吗?
Do you think Travis is gonna make it?
真是一团糟
This is messed up.
嗯。
Hmm.
我肯定他会来的。
I'm sure he'll be here.
你崇拜他,追随他的脚步,
You sing his praises, you've learned at his heels,
你做的每件事都要以他为榜样
you emulate him in basically everything you do,
结果他却不来参加这么重要的场合吗?
and he doesn't show up for this?
他有时会被自己的事缠住。
He gets caught up in his own stuff sometimes.
他唯一的女儿要从消防学院毕业了。
His only daughter is graduating the Fire Academy.
他应该给你戴上警徽的。
He's supposed to pin on your badge.
能来的话他肯定会来的
He'll be here if he can be.
我是说,他有时会错过一些事情
I mean, he misses stuff sometimes.
你无法预测什么时候会有一个大型呼救电♥话♥需要处理
You can't predict when there'll be a big call.
我的意思是,火灾不会等到所有学校戏剧或科学博览会结束后才点燃。
I mean, fires don't exactly wait around to ignite
所有学校戏剧或科学博览会结束后才点燃。
until after all the school plays or science fairs are over.
我只是很惊讶。
I'm just surprised, though.
我想,在所有事情中,这一个…
I figured, of all the things, this one...
我已经迟到了。我真的需要赶紧离开这里。
I'm already late. I really need to get out of here.
每个人都想赶紧离开这,先生。
Everybody does, sir.
我们把他关在这里的牢房♥里。
We got him in his holding cell here.
赫雷拉先生。我很抱歉。
Mr. Herrera. I'm sorry.
他们只允许我打一次电♥话♥,
They only gave me the one phone call,
我本来想找我爸的但是…
and I was gonna try my dad, but...
不,我知道。找你♥爸♥也没用
No, I know. That wouldn't have helped anything.
你是我能想到的唯一可能…
You're the only person I could think of who might...
先生,我不是真的在偷车,我发誓。我……
Sir, I wasn't really stealing the car, I swear. I ju...
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表