剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
你觉得很好?
You feel good?
嗯 我们确实救了一个小孩
Well, we did save the kid, so --
因为我觉得上次的行动暴露了
Because I think that rescue revealed
西雅图消防局和警局之间
a stunning lack of cooperation
缺乏有效的合作
between the Seattle Fire Department and PD.
所以你今天独自去参加一天的警方行动
So you're going on a PD ride-along today.
当你回来后
And when you're done,
你可以和我们分享下你的想法
you can share your insight with the station
以警♥察♥的角度
on what it's really like to walk in an officer's shoes.
我今天情愿留在19号♥消防局 以我自己的视角
I'd rather spend today with 19, sir, walking in my own shoes.
我希望你尊重下自己
Yeah, I expect you to conduct yourself with respect.
注意安全 别惹事
Stay safe. Stay in your lane.
另外别挨枪子
And don't get shot.
我想有人来接你了
I think your ride's here.
真的?
Really?
你把车停在这里?
You're gonna park there?
我不呆很长时间
I'm not staying long.
你停在出车口
You're blocking our driveway,
挡住了消防车出入
which means you're blocking our trucks.
如果有火情怎么办?
What if there's an emergency?
如果我们马上要出车呢?
What if we need to pull out of here?
你不能停这里
You can't park there.
因为这不允许?因为违反了法律?
'Cause it's not allowed? 'Cause it's against the law?
那太好了 我马上给自己开张罚单
Yeah. Great. I'll be sure to write myself a ticket.
你上车吗?
You getting in or what?
你是我搭档
You're my ride-along.
所以 你故意来气我?
So, you literally just pulled in here to mess with me?
是的
Yeah.
嗯
Mm.
今天肯定很好玩
Today should be fun.
等等 为什么开会前杰克
Wait. Why is Jack leaving
和瑞恩一起离开
before shift with Ryan?
我打赌他们有很多共同点
You know, I bet they have a lot to bond over --
救人 冒险...
saving lives, risking lives...
...同样都被你伤了心
...how you stomped on both their hearts.
你知道我想去尝试什么吗?
You know what I've been thinking about giving a try?
皮划艇
Kayaking.
改变下我的训练计划
You know, shake up my exercise routine,
尝试水上项目
get out on the water.
万事俱备只欠一个码头
Only thing is finding a spot with a dock
一艘皮划艇和一个洗澡的地方
and a kayak and a place to clean up.
杰克把我家环境告诉你了
Jack told you about my place.
他给我发的信息 事实上他发给了队里的每个人
He texted me. He texted everybody, actually.
哦
Oh!
吃饭呢 水上人家
'Sup, Houseboat?
我们会去你家聚会
And we will be waterfront day-drinking
下班后
when this shift is over.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
给自己弄早餐
Getting my breakfast.
需要那样
It don't need all that.
嗯
Hmm.
一定要我大声说出来吗?
Okay, must I spell it out?
难道你认不出那个狂妄自大的人
Can't you recognize the swagger
当她站在你们面前时?
when you're looking at the swagger?
喔
Ah, hey!
她做过了
Yeah, she did!
蒙哥马利 特拉维斯
Hey, Montgomery! -Travis, man.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
你回去工作的时候了
'Bout time you got back to work.
感觉不错 -太棒了
Feels good. -Oh, man.
重新穿上制♥服♥
Back in uniform. Mm.
感觉就像我从来没有见过你
Feels like I haven't seen you in forever.
是的 最近比较忙 所以...
Yeah. Things got busy, so...
嗯 那当然
Yeah. No. Of course.
刚刚你们在庆祝什么?
Uh, so, what was the high-fiving about?
我错过了什么 哦 不好意思我先走了
What did I miss? Uh, you know, sorry to run.
我还有很多事
I've got chores.
嘿 蒙哥马利 你知道
Oh, hey, hey, Montgomery, did you hear
米勒要邀请全队去他的水上之家玩?
that Miller is gonna invite everybody over to his houseboat?
什么?真的
What? No. -Mm-hmm.
不 那是杰克造的谣
No. Jack started that rumor.
我确实听到你有个码头
I did hear you have a deck.
嗯 -所以
Mm-hmm. -Yeah, so...
借过下 -一个有烤架的码头
Excuse me. -A deck with a grill?
是的 -听我把话说完
Yes. -Okay. Hear me out.
嘿 我刚刚在敲门
Hey, I was, uh -- I was just knocking.
我听到了
I heard.
我不回应
I was ignoring you
是因为我不想被打扰
because I didn't want to be disturbed.
要不我等下再来?
Sh-Should I come back later?
你已经打扰我了
You've disturbed me now.
那好吧
Right. Uh...
嗯...
So, um...
我知道你认为我是那种旅行者
I know you think I'm some kind of a, uh, tourist
从一个工作换到另一工作
who just goes from job to job,
你也许认为这就是为什么
and you probably think that's why
我在摩天大楼那里没有按章做事
I broke protocol at the skyscraper
那也是为什么我烧伤了手
or why I burnt my hand last shift.
所以站在你的立场 可能会问自己
If I put myself in your shoes, I'd probably be asking myself,
“为什么要在一个这样的人身上下功夫呢?”
you know, "Why bother investing in a guy like that?"
在那时我没有那么想
I wasn't...exactly.
哦
Oh.
但我现在是
Good. I am now.
听着 我只是想向你保证
Look. I just wanted to assure you --
我喜欢这个工作 我没有离开的打算
I love this job. I have no intention of leaving.
并且我能从你身上学到很多
And I know I can learn a lot from you,
所以不管什么样的训练
so any kind of training exercises
你想要我参加
you want to throw my way --
任何训练 我都已经准备好了
or anything at all, really -- I-I'm ready.
我会充满热情的去做 长官
I want to dive in, sir.
队长
Captain.
还有其他事情么?
Anything else?
没有了 长官
No, sir.
好的
Okay.
好的 嗯...
Okay, um...
好的
Okay.
为什么每个进去沙利文办公室的人
Why does everyone come out of Sullivan's office
出来都那么不高兴
looking sadder than when they went in?
他不喜欢让人舒服
He likes to make people squirm.
对他来说和锻炼一样
It's like a sport for him.
我想可能某些过去的事情把他变成这样的
I mean, something in his past must have turned him like that.
他是从哪里来的?
Where'd he even come from?
最近几年都在蒙大拿当队长
Captained a crew in Montana the last several years,
在这之前大部分时间
before that, Seattle FD, training facilities,
在西雅图消防局和训练中心
lived here most of his adult life,
也不是在西雅图出生
wasn't born in Seattle, tho--
怎么了?我早上起来
What? I woke up early,
身上压着个高大的人形毛毯(一个高大的男人像毛毯一样压着我)
and I was pinned beneath a very tall man-blanket.
那种情况下 我只能做人肉搜索了
The only obvious thing to do in that scenario is cyber-stalk.
然后你人肉搜索了沙利文 而不是你的人形毛毯?
And you cyber-stalked Sullivan and not your man-blanket?
噢 不 我也搜索了他的底细
Oh, no, I looked him up, too.
结果发现人形毛毯有点无聊
Just turns out man-blanket's a little boring.
好吧 但这...这也无法解释
All right, it -- it still doesn't explain it.
那家伙到底是如何
And how the hell was that guy
在局里成为19分局队长的首要人选的
the department's first choice to captain 19?
他们至少也得提拔一名女性吧
They could've at least promoted a woman.
我并不是第一人选
I wasn't the first choice.
局里当时有 选一位女队长的意向
The department was angling for a female captain,
但遗憾的是西雅图的女消防员
but the number of women firefighters in Seattle
在减少
is, sadly, declining.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表