剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
当我们抵达一个火灾现场时
When we arrive on a scene,
人们看到的不是我们 不完全是
civilians don't see us, not really.
对于那些我们带来的受害者们
Is there anything else we need to sign off on
还有什么需要我们签字的吗,娜塔利 福瑞斯特?
for the Vic we brought in, Natalie Forrester?
那是最后一个人了 谢谢
That's the last one. Thanks.
我说过了...谢谢
Like I said... thanks.
我们穿戴着消防设备和制♥服♥,他们看不见我们
They don't see past our gear, our uniforms.
我们要赶回局里了
We should get back to the station.
和那扫兴的队长一起回去? 我并不想赶着回去
With Captain Fire Grinch? I am not in a rush.
在过去六周 既然我们能忍♥受得了
We've handled Ripley as our Interim Captain
里普利来当我们的临时队长
for the past six weeks.
我们就能接受沙利文当队长
We can handle Captain Sullivan.
那人从来都不笑 这让人很不舒服
The man doesn't smile. It's unnerving.
他不喜欢我 从没喜欢过我 甚至一点点也不
And he doesn't like me, never has, not even a little bit.
那就让他喜欢你 我正打算这样做呢
Then make him like you. That's what I plan to do.
制♥服♥激发人们的信心
The uniform inspires confidence.
你真的一点都不介意?
You're really okay with it?
从临时队长
Going from being Sometimes-Captain
变成一个普通队员?
to just being part of the team?
制♥服♥让人们相信...
The uniform makes people believe...
下达命令要比执行命令难
Giving orders is harder than following them.
放松,我不介意
Easy. I got this.
即使是沙利文队长下的命令?
Yeah, but even Captain Sullivan's orders?
看着学着点,米勒,好吗?
Watch and learn, Miller, okay?
到这一天结束的时候 沙利文就会知道我的优秀
By the end of the day, Sullivan will be basking in my awesome.
...一切都会好的...
...everything is gonna be okay...
再说了 别装的好像他是
Besides, don't act like he's the only reason
你赖在这里不走的唯一理由
you've been dragging your feet to stay here.
自从你和前女友分手之后 你想利用皮尔斯医生
You're trying to rebound from your JJ breakup
来疗伤
with Dr. Pierce.
皮尔斯医生就是个天才
Dr. Pierce is kind of a genius.
我意思是 聪明又友善
And witty and kind. I mean,
那你现在就应该把这些全都告诉她
And you should tell her all that right now.
她在你后面
She's behind you.
你转头了 -很好笑吗?
Made you look. - Yeah? You think that's funny?
有人见到我的儿子吗?!他...他有十岁
Has anyone seen my son?! H-He's 10 years old.
额 他...他的头发是棕色的
Uh, h-he has brown hair,
他还穿着件黄灰色的棒球衣
and he was wearing a yellow and gray baseball shirt.
马克斯刚刚在屋顶上玩 然后就突然不见了
W... Max was on the roof, and he just ran away.
我找不到他 我需要你们的帮助
And I can't find him. I need your help.
埃...埃文 是吗?我们会帮助你的 好吗?
E-Evan, right?We're gonna help you, okay?
你报♥警♥了吗?
Have you called the police?
...即使你的整个房♥子都在一片火海之中
...even when your whole house is burning down.
看着这张照片 这是马克斯 福瑞斯特 10岁
Look at this face attached to Max Forrester, 10 years old.
被报失踪了
He was reported missing.
加西亚和吴正在格蕾-斯隆医院搜寻 这是最后一次见到他的地方
Garcia and Vu are en route to search Grey-Sloan, where he was last seen.
其他人 从医院附近四个街区范围内开始找
Everybody else, start with a four-block radius of the hospital.
然后再扩大范围 走吧 动起来
Branch out from there.Let's go. Get out there.
沙利文队长这是打算永远不和我们一起吃饭吗?
Is Captain Sullivan really just never gonna eat with us?
或许他只是不想吃东西
Maybe he just doesn't eat.
他是不喜欢跟别人一起吃饭 递一下玉米饼给我
He doesn't do group dining. Pass the tortillas.
你觉得他会不会用这种方式 来给我们打分什么的?
Do you think he uses these drills to rank us or something?
这究竟是什么意思
What does that even mean?
吃的最快的人 就会受到他的重用
Fastest person gets to be his go-to person.
不是 我是说他“不和别人吃饭”到底意味着什么
No, that he "doesn't do" group dining.
我的意思是 一起吃饭的团队才有一种大家庭的感觉
I mean, it's family-style with a group who dines.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
这让我感觉 我们聚在一起吃饭还有错了
It makes me feel like we're doing something wrong for eating.
额 快到中班排队的时间了
Mm. It's, uh, almost time for mid-shift lineup.
没有沙利文的考勤记录的话 不能下一个半班
Sullivan can't go half a shift without checking in.
他在消防学院的时候 也是这样的吗?
Was he like this in the Training Academy, too?
是啊
Yes.
只不过多了很多大喊大叫
Except there was more, uh, yelling.
还有他老是把我叫成“格尔森”
And he thought my name was "Gelson."
你没戴腰带
Your belt is missing.
噢 该死
Oh, damn.
我敢打赌米勒和赫雷拉的日子过得可比我们好多了
I bet Miller and Herrera's day is better than this.
有人看见一个小男孩经过这里吗?
Has anyone seen a boy come through here alone?
他有10岁
He's 10 years old.
安保摄像头拍到他走下后面的一个楼梯
Security cameras saw him going down a back stairway.
嘿 他通过急诊室跑出医院了
Hey, he left the hospital through the E.R.
从吴警官那里得到的消息 我们有理由相信
Dispatch from Officer Vu, we have reason to believe
那个孩子已经跑出医院了 结束
the child has vacated the hospital. Over.
什么?马克斯现在自己一个人在外面?
What? Max is just out there wandering all alone?
听着 我保证我们会找到您的孩子的 好吗?
Look, I-I'm sure we'll find your son, okay?
你到底知道些什么?
What the hell do you know?
出于信任 我把我的孩子托付给你 而你却弄丢他了
I trusted you with my child, and you lost him.
有什么地方是要警♥察♥特别留意一下的吗
Are there places that PD should focus on,
一些马克斯喜欢去的地方?
places that Max likes to go?
我...我不知道 娜塔利知道
I-I-I don't know. Natalie would know.
要是我们能问她就好了
If only we could ask her.
我也希望我们能为您的妻子做的更多
I wish there was something more we could do for your wife,
但是以她的状况 手术之后...
but in her condition, after the surgery...
听着 我妻子生命垂危
Look, my wife is dying.
现在我的孩子又不见了
And now my kid is missing.
很多糟心事
It's a lot.
你们觉得他会有危险吗?
Do you think he's okay?
有可能马克斯只是不知所措 需要一点空间
Chances are, Max just got overwhelmed and needed some space.
吴警官和她的团队
Officer Vu and her team
正在竭尽全力尽快找到您的孩子
are working very hard to find him quickly.
快?有多快?
Quickly? How quickly?
我儿子自己一个人在外面 我需要答案
My son is out there. I need answers.
19 号♥ 消 防 局
这是个合理的要求
It's a reasonable request.
但这看起来是个不好的第一印象
Seems like such a bad first impression,
就像是 “嘿 额 新来的刻薄老板?
like, "Hey, uh, Mean New Boss?
我是特拉维斯 我能多休息几天吗?”
Hi. Travis. Can I have some more time off?"
你又不是在度假
You weren't on vacation.
你是因为心脏手术要康复
You were healing from heart surgery.
是 但我 但我康复了六个星期
Yeah, and I, and I did that for six weeks.
我已痊愈了
I-I-I healed.
我现在可以尝试回到工作岗位了
I could try jumping back into work now.
作为这六周都陪在你身边的人
As the person who was by your side for those six weeks,
多休息几天不会有坏处的
a little more time won't hurt.
我再给你拿个叉子
I'll grab you another fork.
不必了 反正我吃完了 格兰特...
I don't need you to, I'm done anyway. Grant...
...我们走吧
...we got to go.
坚持我们的计划
Stick to our plan.
去申请多休息几天
Ask for more time.
康复需要多久就休息多久
Recovery takes as long as it takes.
好吧
Okay.
就见个面能有多糟糕 对吧?
How bad can one little meeting be, right?
赫雷拉队长 你看上去不错
Captain Herrera, you look well.
我能帮你做些什么吗?
Can I help you with something?
既然现在我就只剩下 最后几次放射治疗了
Now that I'm nearing my last few radiation treatments,
我想要正式地 跟你谈谈我在局里的未来
I'd like to discuss my future here, officially,
如果你有时间的话
if you have a moment.
呃 事实上 我没有时间
Yeah. Actually, I... do not.
到时间列队了
It's time for lineup.
列队
Lineup?
是的 -在中午转班的时候?
Yes. - Mid-shift?
真是勤奋啊 -可不能迟到了
That's very thorough. - Can't be late.
那么 我就在这里等着吧
Well, I'll just wait, then.
噢 不 不需要
Oh, no, no need.
什么都不必说了
No discussion necessary.
享受您的退休生活吧 您值得的
Enjoy your retirement. You deserve it.
看 那个男孩符合描述 对吧?
There. That boy matches our description, yeah?
呼叫总机 现在停车查看
Logue to Dispatch, pulling over
可能是415号♥目标
for a possible match to active 415.
马克斯?马克斯
Max? Max.
嘿 不 等一下!
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表