剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
离开一段时间是会有这样感觉的
Time away from the station will do that.
这在你身上很奏效嘛
It's working out for you, though.
我是说 看看你
I mean, look at you.
你现在甚至还上浆了衬衣
You even starch your shirts now.
我今天把衣服带过来洗...
I brought in my laundry from home today...
...床单 毛巾 所有的东西...
...sheets, towels, all of it...
...因为我的洗衣机坏了
...because my washing machine broke.
你就不能叫人来修吗?
Can't you just call a repair person?
嘿 我是知道怎么修东西的 蒙哥马利
Hey. I know my way around machinery, Montgomery,
但通常是安迪看着说明书修洗衣机
but normally Andy is reading the manual
而我在引擎盖下修车
while I'm under the hood.
我觉得是时候学学怎么修洗衣机了
I guess it's time I figure out how to do it on my own.
或者叫个维修人员就完事了
Or just call a repair person.
不
No.
你本该去要求更多的休息时间 不是更少
You were supposed to ask for more time off, not less.
这是因为那个新队长吗?
Is this because of the new captain?
你在担心留下坏印象吗?
You're worried about impressing him?
不是 -你要是发烧了怎么办?
No. - What if you spike a fever?
那我就回家 我知道我的局限
Then I will come home. I know my limits.
你今天的局限本该是一个小时 可你看发生了什么
Today's limit was supposed to be an hour, and look what happened.
我感觉我准备好了
I'm feeling ready.
这是好消息 你应该为此高兴
T-This is good news. Feel the good news with me.
我不感觉这是好消息
It doesn't feel good.
感觉像是你正陷入危险之中
It feels like you're headed right into danger.
感觉像是我注定又要失去你了
It feels like I'm bound to lose you all over again.
你并没有失去我啊
You didn't lose me, though.
我之前不知道你是否能挺过手术
Well, I didn't know you were gonna make it out of surgery.
我当时坐在等候室担心害怕...
I was sitting there in that waiting room terrified, and...
我不想再经历一次了
I don't ever want to feel that again.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
嘿 室友
Hey, roomie.
你跟你♥爸♥爸谈过了吗?
Did you talk to your dad?
还没 但我会的
Not yet, but I will.
我打算这么做
I'm going to.
顺便说一下 你是对的
You were right, by the way.
今天和瑞恩在一起的确怪怪的
I-It did get weird with Ryan today.
嗯哼
Yup.
我竟然叫他“坦纳警官”
I called him "Officer Tanner."
我是怎么回事?我♥干♥嘛那样做?
What's wrong with me? Why did I do that?
不要老说是因为杰克
And don't start with saying it's all about Jack.
我和杰克只是朋友 好吗?
Jack and I are just friends, okay?
没有其他意思
There's nothing else going on there.
我并没有这么说
I did not say any of that.
好吧 现在轮到你怪怪的了
Okay, so, now you're being weird.
我当时都准备好了 安迪
I was ready, Andy. I was there.
我都已经装备好了 沙利文命令我下去
I was harnessed in, and Sullivan asked me to go down there.
我能听到马克斯的声音
I could hear Max's voice.
是 但你也能听到我的声音
Yeah, you could hear mine, too,
而且所有人都在叫你不要去
and everyone else's telling you to stand down.
我以为我能救他 -但你没有
I thought I could save him. - But you didn't.
而我本来是可以救他上来的
And I could have actually saved him
如果你等会儿 让我来的话
if you waited and let me,
你不知道的!我就在那里!
You don't know that! I was right there!
你就非得跳下去!
And you just had to jump in there!
你是对的
You're right.
你 你有权利生气
You, You have every right to be angry.
我
I,
但让我们谈谈吧 -我不想谈
But let's talk. - I don't want to talk.
你想发泄一下吗? 好吗 来吧
Wanna yell? Okay, come on.
这 这是你发泄的房♥间
This, This is your yelling closet.
想要发泄就来吧 向我发泄
Yell if you want. Yell at me.
我不想发泄!
I don't want to yell!
我要告发你
I'm turning in.
你占了我的位置
You took my spot.
这是我想一个人静一静的时候喜欢来的地方
This is where I like to go when I want to be alone.
你知道吗 我们在打赌
You know, there's a pool going around
赌你是否不吃饭
wondering if you ever eat.
队员们需要在午餐时间好好放松一下
Well, the team should get to relax at mealtime.
要是我在没人能放松
Nobody's gonna relax around me.
你不相信我们是因为你还不够了解我们
You don't trust us because you don't know us yet.
你跟大家一起吃饭就能加深了解
But you could get to know us if you joined us for meals
而不是在没人注意的时候
instead of grabbing snacks from the beanery
跑去餐馆买♥♥东西吃
when nobody's watching.
我挺好的
I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
(西班牙语)真不知道有何必要尝试
(西班牙语)谢谢你邀请我和你们一起吃饭
你会西班牙语?
You speak Spanish?
那么意味着 呃...
So that means, um...
我一整天都在听你抱怨?
I've been hearing your less-than-flattering commentary all day?
没错
Yes, I have.
你知道吗 这个队伍敬仰你
You know, the team looks up to you.
当你破坏规则的时候 他们也会
When you bend the rules, so will they.
我不会无原无故破坏规则的
I don't bend rules for no reason.
有对的理由就行了吗?
Just for the right reasons?
你有什么资格去决定何为对错?哼?
And who are you to decide that? Hmm?
你不是最有经验的
You're not the most experienced.
你也不是指挥
You're not in charge.
你是安迪 赫雷拉 中尉
You're Lieutenant Andrea Herrera.
仅此而已
That's it.
我们的制♥服♥是我们的铠甲
Our uniform is our armor,
我们的保护罩 我们的外壳
our protection, our hard-candy shell.
它保护着制♥服♥里面的我们
It protects what's under the surface.
嘿
Hey.
你 呃 真的都是你自己洗的?
You, uh, You actually washed all this yourself?
蒙哥马利也许帮了一点点忙
Montgomery may have helped.
看吧?无论修理机器 还是和蒙哥马利相处
See? You didn't even need me.
甚至 你都不需要我
Between the machines here and Montgomery,
我不是什么孤弱无力的老人
I'm not some helpless old man.
沙利文是这样想的 但他错了
Sullivan thinks so, but he's wrong.
但我的确需要你 -好吧
But I did need you. - Okay.
当你回到家看到
When you get back home and see
洗衣机是有多糟糕的时候
just how messed up the washing machine is,
你就知道我有多需要你了
you'll see how much I needed you.
没问题
I said okay.
我们楼上走廊的灯也坏了 得修
We have light bulbs out, too, upstairs hallway. We need to fix those.
哦 还有我得跟你说 不要再买♥♥脱脂牛奶了
Oh, a-and I meant to tell you, don't buy any more skim milk.
我要2%的
I-I need 2%.
少于这个的喝起来跟水一样
Anything less just tastes like water,
我要搬走了
I'm moving out.
什么?
What?
我要搬走了 爸爸
I'm moving out, Dad.
我...
I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
只 只是 我...我需要...离开
It's, It's just, I-I need to... go.
才这么点时间就决定了
Hell of a time to decide that.
我整天在家因为我要做癌症治疗
I-I-I'm at home all day because I'm getting cancer treatments.
你的疗程快要结束了
You're on your last leg of treatments,
而且 而且进展非常顺利
and, and they are going very well.
不敢相信 你这样猝不及防地告诉我
Can't believe that you're surprising me with this,
没 没有提前说一声 也不好好谈谈
no, no warning, no conversation.
我们现在就在谈 -但你已经决定了
We're having a conversation. - When you've already decided.
今天我想向沙利文证明我的优秀
I wanted Sullivan to bask in my awesome today.
然而 一切都乱套了
But instead I, Everything got all messed up.
事情没向我想像的方向发展 我也不够优秀
It went sideways, and I was not awesome.
我什么都证明不了 因为我不够优秀
There was no basking because there was no awesome.
所以...我不能再帮你收拾你的袜子和...
And... I can't keep folding your socks and...
箱子
your boxers.
只是 那
Just, It's,
不优秀
Not awesome.
明白了
Got it.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表