剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表
两周半前?
Weeks?
两个半月前。
Months.
我本来想在合适的时候给你个惊喜的。
I was gonna surprise you when the time was right.
好吧,我很惊讶。
Well, consider me surprised.
亨德森,记录一下这家伙的联♥系♥方式。
Henderson, get this guy's contact information.
我完事了。
I'm done here.
等等,就这样了吗?
Wait, is that it?
等下,嘿,瑞安。嗨,小老弟…
Wait, hey, Ryan. Hey, bud...
顺便说一句,你们工作做得很好。
Really good work here, by the way.
组织得很好
It was really well organized.
就突击检查来说,它正中要害。
As busts go, it was right to the point.
干得好。
Well done.
招聘。我现在是一名HR了。
Recruitment. I am a recruiter now.
什么时候能有
When there are options out there
“烟雾跳跃”或“野火”之类的选择?
like "Smoke Jumping" or "Wildland Fires"?
不是说要相信宇宙吗?
What happened to trusting the universe?
我知道。当整个宇宙都是沙利文的时候,那就太他妈难了。
I know. It's just hard when the universe is Sullivan.
我们应该制定一些基本规则
We should establish some ground rules
因为我们现在住在一起
for when we have people over now that we're living together
而且你到处撒网给人家你的电♥话♥号♥码
and you're giving your cell number
给人家你的电♥话♥号♥码。我才没有广撒网
out all over the place. Not all over the place.
那就一次,帅哥布拉德。就这样而已。
Just once to Handsome Brad. That's it.
所以我不介意帅哥布拉德
So I don't mind if Handsome Brad
穿着内♥裤♥走来走去。
is walking around in his undies.
但我很介意有人光着身子坐在
I do mind if anyone nakedly sits
我们家的家具上。-没人赤♥裸♥地坐在任何地方。
on any of the furniture. No one's nakedly sitting anywhere.
他甚至连个电♥话♥都没打。本末倒置。
He hasn't even called. Cart way before horse.
拜托,他会打给你的。
Please, he'll call.
我是赫雷拉,。
Herrera speaking.
不,她不住在这里。
No, she does not live here.
不好意思,布莱德是谁?
Sorry, Brad who, now?
沙利文给你安排了什么来着?
What did Sullivan assign you again?
事故处理,但是,我是说,
Incident Operations, but, you know, I mean,
这也不是那么令人兴奋。
that's not all that exciting either.
什么?你在开玩笑吧?这是现场的实际操作
What? Are you kidding? That's hands-on,
决策的工作,每分每秒的。
decision-making, in the field, moment to moment.
没有比这更令人兴奋的了……
You can't get more exciting...
这是我的 C.O. 分配
It was one of the first specialties
给我的首批专业之一。
assigned to me by my C.O.
从而让我走上到军官的位置上。军官?
Put me on the officer track. Officer track?
嗯,那是……
Well, that's...
报告,发生结构性火灾
Reported structure fire
19号♥云梯队,19号♥救火车,19号♥急救车…
for Ladder 19, Engine 19, Aid 19...
毕夏普,你今天就要开始专业训练了。
Bishop, you're starting your specialty training today.
兰伍德大道4024号♥。当我们遇到问题时,我想听听你的解决办法。
4024 Lanewood Avenue. We encounter problems, I want to hear your solutions.
让我看看你的本事。长官,我们有副官负责。
Show me what you got. Sir, we have Lieutenants for that.
那就假装今天你是副队,
Then pretend you are a Lieutenant today,
除非,赫雷拉,你有异议吗?
unless, Herrera, any objections?
不。没有,长官。
No. No, sir.
建筑起火了
We've got an active structure fire
在一个废弃的建筑里。
in a derelict building.
大楼的业主说它已准备好拆除
Building's owner says it was set for demolition
几天后突然报告了结构火灾。假设里面没人,毕夏普
in a few days. Assuming it's empty, Bishop,
你的解决方法是什么?
what's the approach?
如果没有平民受到伤害,
If there's no civilians in harm's way,
我们发起了防御喷水灭火。
we mount a defensive attack.
呆在外面,环绕四周,然后喷水盖没建筑物。
Stay outside, surround, and drown.
无需冒险。
No need to risk any lives.
好了,计划就这么定了。伙计们
All right, that's the plan, folks.
环绕四周,然后喷水盖没建筑物。然后就可以回家了。
Surround, drown, and get back home.
长官,我觉得我们应该搜查一下,
Sir, I think we should do a sweep,
清理这片区域,确保没有人在内。
clear the area, and keep it clear.
烟雾很重,但屋顶上没有可见的火焰,
Smoke is heavy, but with no visible flames on the roof,
所以火应该还没蔓延到外面来
so the fire's trapped inside.
看起来里面热得像个蒸拿房♥。
Looks like the inside's a hot box.
-毕夏普,你听到了吗?——是的,长官。
- Bishop, you hear this? - Yes, sir.
你的建议呢,说吧
Your recommendation, go.
我们应该让赫雷拉和沃伦
We should have Herrera and Warren
开始防御行动。
start defensive operations.
蒙哥马利和休斯准备水泵。
Montgomery and Hughes prep the pump.
我来处理消防栓。
I will handle the hydrant.
米勒和吉布森在四周进行360度侦察。
Miller and Gibson will take a 360 for recon.
如果火势蔓延
If any fire's spread,
我想知道火有多大并且在哪里
I'd like to know how much and where.
好了。同时,我们可以…你听她说的。动起来吧。
Great. Also, we can... You heard her. Let's go.
快点,毕夏普。
Hurry up, Bishop.
你认为沙利文告诉了毕夏普
You think Sullivan told Bishop
故意把我们弄成一组吗?
to pair us up together today on purpose?
我不知道。可能吧。
I don't know. Probably.
你要去看他说的那个心理咨♥询♥吗?
You gonna go to that therapy thing he was talking about?
这样我就可以听一群悲伤的人谈论他们有多悲伤
So I can listen to a bunch of sad people
来为了让我难过?
talk about how sad they are just to make me sad?
不了,谢谢。
No, thanks.
但你今天感觉不错
But you're feeling okay about today,
即使这是你建摩天大楼后的第一次大火?
even though it's your first big fire since the skyscraper?
我知道这有多难。
I know how hard that can be.
如果你不再问我,我会感觉好多了。
I'll feel a whole lot better if you'd quit asking me about it.
听着,崔维斯,我很抱歉。
Look, Travis, I am sorry.
我很抱歉那天对你大吼大叫。
I'm sorry that I yelled at you the other day.
不,我是说,但那是你的感觉,
No, I mean, but that's how you feel,
所以不用再说了
so no need to rehash.
不,我是认真的。我是说,我很抱歉…
No, I mean it. I mean that I-I'm sorry...
不,我听到了。小维,我明白的。
Yeah, no, I heard you. Vic, I got it loud and clear.
你知道我是不会道歉的
You know I'm not gonna apologize
把一个受害者的生命置于我的生命之上。
for putting a victim's life in front of my own.
这就是我们在这里的原因。这就是我们的工作。这是工作。
That's why we're here. It's what we do. That's the job.
我不想再说了。你好像做得挺好的。
I'm done talking about it. You seem to be good here.
我打算去看看埃雷拉是否需要帮助。
I'm gonna go see if Herrera needs any help.
我们快准备好了,毕夏普。
We're almost ready here on the pumper, Bishop.
水怎么还没来?
How's that water coming?
长官,我们有麻烦了。
Sir, we have a problem.
主管道里没有水。
There's no water coming through the main line.
什么?消火栓干了
What? The hydrant's dry.
这座建筑本来是用来做演示的。
The building was scheduled for demo.
它一定是被关闭了。
It must have been shut down.
所以我们没有水。你的解决方案是什么?
So we have no water. What's your solution?
呼叫公用事业公♥司♥,
Call public utilities,
用水泵车里的水来湿润周围的建筑。
use the engine to wet down surrounding structures.
如果我们的全面侦察反馈里面没人的话,
If our 360 comes back that the building's empty,
我们让它燃烧殆尽。
we let it burn.
批准。
Get to it.
吉布森,米勒,全面侦察得怎么样?
Gibson, Miller, how's that 360 looking?
正在搜查周围。
Sweeping the perimeter now.
听着,哥们 ,我们……我们得谈谈
Listen, man, we... We got to talk about
你总是来我家。
you coming by my place all the time.
听着,别误会。我喜欢出去玩
Look, don't get me wrong. I love to hang out,
但我只是不喜欢…有擅自占地居民。
but I'm just not wild about... Squatters.
我没打算那么苛刻得。
I wasn't gonna be that harsh.
嘿,咋了?
Hey, what's going on?
购物车里装满了塑料瓶,
Got a shopping cart full of plastic bottles,
放在入口处的锡罐……
tin cans, placed at the entrance...
那些都是临时的防盗警报器。
Those are makeshift burglar alarms.
有人住在这里
People are in here.
听好了,所有人。
Listen up, everyone.
准备把周围的建筑物弄湿
Prepare to wet down the surrounding structures
免得让火蔓延到周围去。
in case we got to let this one go.
不,不,不。等等,先生,你不能。
No, no, no. Wait, sir, you can't.
嘿!什么?
Hey! What?
再说一次,吉布森?你不能这么做。
Say again, Gibson? You can't let it burn.
里面有平民。
We got civilians inside.
剧集 | 19号消防局(2018) | 导航列表